Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) (58456 Views)

BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) / Bettie Jennifer's Murder: Chris Attoh Flies To US After Wife's Death / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by Despirado121(m): 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
Fashion blogger Temi Otedola has said she is planing a trip to Ghana to locate singer Mr Eazi’s missing laptop, Igbere TV reports.

The 24-year-old made this statement in a tweet on Thursday.

“I must travel to Ghana to locate @mreazi stolen laptop,” she wrote.

https://twitter.com/TemiOtedola/status/1342094780298309634?s=20

In a following update, she wrote;
“update 1 - Detective Temi is officially en route to Ghana to complete her mission.”

https://twitter.com/TemiOtedola/status/1342108335324213248?s=20

Mr Eazi had complained in a series of tweet that his laptop got stolen in Ghana on Tuesday.

He also called on some Ghanaian artiste including Shatta Wale, Sarkodie and Stonebwoyb to talk to the people so whoever stole it will return it.

Mr Eazi also said he was going to give out an undisclosed sum of money to anyone that returned his laptop.

On Wednesday he said he was gifted a new laptop after he complained of his old one.

“Thank you all for your support. Last night someone bought me a new Laptop 2020 version sef! Good to see the kindness my Ghanaian fans dey show me,” he wrote.

Temi and Mr Eazi have been in a romantic relationship since 2017.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
grin Very funny better take detective Fashola along nothing beats experience.

444 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by rastaLivity: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ain’t got nothing to say for now until Mary comes out of labor

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by obojememe: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
mo foh o

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by Felixalex(m): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by wands: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
love is beautiful! Love is actually sweeter when the man and the woman are both earning. Don't be deceived! There Is no romance without finance. As cliché As that sounds, it's nothing short of hard-biting, bitter truth. Every marriage and relationship truly needs money to pulsate with proper excitement. The relationship is sweeter when the partners involved have good means of earning income, the reason we are promoting workable relationships for employed singles. Join workingandsingle now to meet with working singles who are interested in genuine relationship.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by Kzinne: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
A typical Nigerian girl will just say eyaa sorry Pele and then tax you on top

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by uptimum123(m): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Good luck on your mission

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by slawormiir: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by JulleyJ(f): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Too much money

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by Draslo(m): 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
Mr Eazi must introduce me to the baba wey give am that thing wey he use. The thing potent gan.

42 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by Obagoblog(m): 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
Fashola is there before you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by janedonez(m): 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
Money speaks

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by OgThanos: 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
room 306
3-5 rounds
you all know as e dey go..

5 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by moscobabs(m): 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
Iranu
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by MrHighSea: 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
money wey no b you hustle dy sweet to spend anyhow.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by ecolime(m): 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
She's just missing her guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by Mindlog: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
rastaLivity:
Ain’t got nothing to say for now until Mary comes out of labor

In which "hospital"? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by QuikDRAWmacGRAW(m): 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
grin
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
Okay naw
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
Flight ticket go buy laptop sef

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by ThreeEyedRaven: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
Best girlfriend in the world.

StacyO when this could be us

3 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by SultanOfPuna: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
Good
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by XclusiveJobs77: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
Okay
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by EXLOVER(m): 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
I don't understand o, over missing laptop or she's missing preek?

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by MrHighSea: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
Mindlog:

In which "hospital"? cheesy
Bethlehem General Hospital.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by sammy7410(m): 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
I dey road if I drop I will comment

3 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by sonnie10: 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
E get why she go.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
Chai!!!!!��
Pls Nigerians, me sef need laptop, am learning programming and the system I am using is office own that I will not have access to when school resume
Be like say I don de pray too much for this laptop���
My contact info is below pls my pple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by DukeJoe17: 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
So deep,
Crone nairaland feminists won't be happy with you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beyonce Features Wizkid In Her New E.P? (Photo) / IK Ogbonna Looking 'Girly' In Ripped Jeans - Fan Says, He Responds / Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.