Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos (35518 Views)

Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) / Friends Lured & Killed A Businessman In Festac, Lagos (Photos) / Suicide: Man Jumps Into A River In Festac, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos by Pope22(m): 8:20am On Sep 29, 2016
When I will finally win this my long waited running slip from bet9ja that started running since last month which is remaining only 5 games to finish by this weekend, even my girl friend won't know sef! I will not say the amount and nobody should ask me cus we have e-witches here.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos by Nienie(f): 8:21am On Sep 29, 2016
Some people cannot keep quiet when its necessary

1 Like

Re: Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos by Ranchhoddas: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2016
Nigerian media outlets love the word ''allegedly''
Re: Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:22am On Sep 29, 2016
OMG!!! The Afonjas again? Infact, it's over btwn I and Bukky!!!!
Re: Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 29, 2016
ruggedboy01:
afonjas killed him out of jealousy cry angry sad

quote me and die sad angry

I hope you know your btothers make up the higher percentage of FESTAC residents?
They are usually involved in a lot of this like Cyber fraud, Prostitution, chest beating etc. The number of brothels in FESTAC is equivalent to the number for chalets in your curse ridden village.
Quote you and die? See God... Sh1tbag.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos by dayleke: 8:23am On Sep 29, 2016
RIP
Re: Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos by Kylekent59: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2016
That is d reason why online betting is the best. Nobody will knw ur winnings
Re: Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2016
ruggedboy01:

I live in festac, and that place is 90% nna

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos by mattsvibes: 8:31am On Sep 29, 2016
Destiny kilers

Don't kill my vibes
Re: Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos by dadabashua1(m): 8:31am On Sep 29, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Nwanne Ejike, I know the Afonjas are always jealous of us, but no worry, God dey.
RIP
haba Sis... you look too sweet for such comment

1 Like

Re: Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos by gfullmoon(m): 8:32am On Sep 29, 2016
Simple case, get his Thursday/Friday call log from the Network provider(s) and query the last call leading to his death.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos by Alexander001(m): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2016
Just because he can made it? A butterfly lives only 14 days but still it flies joyfully capturing many hearts..each moment in Life is Precious..not all of us can do great thinqs buh we can do small thinqs with Great Love.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos by PureWays(m): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Nwanne Ejike, I know the Afonjas are always jealous of us, but no worry, God dey.
RIP
Look at this Clow*n. There is higher probability that he was killed by his Igbo brothers.
Ode!

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos by HIV1: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2016
The man fit no win any money. May be ho do Juju money. When people did money ritual, they used to claim they won lottery to cover up cool

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos by 99foxxy(f): 8:43am On Sep 29, 2016
Toh bad...
Re: Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos by erico2k2(m): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2016
Just imagine policy detaining the chairman who raised the alarm
thus is the kind of course try we live
I'm sure they have to Roger to be let free.
Re: Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos by goldedprince: 8:50am On Sep 29, 2016
Pope22:
When I will finally win this my long waited running slip from bet9ja that started running since last month which is remaining only 5 games to finish by this weekend, even my girl friend won't know sef! I will not say the amount and nobody should ask me cus we have e-witches here.
Lol
Re: Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos by dman4mdmoon(m): 8:54am On Sep 29, 2016
gfullmoon:
Simple case, get his Thursday/Friday call log from the Network provider(s) and query the last call leading to his death.

The only meaningful comment so far!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos by delishpot: 8:54am On Sep 29, 2016
Justdulla:

This is what we say about media houses in Nigeria,they love courting controversy and negativity ,they report the news wrongly,they confuse readers like you, and you in turn keep hating the police whereas you should be hating the media,newspaper houses,wannabee bloggers and propoganda channels. From my own understanding though, the chairman and his secretary were just taken to the station to write statements since the former was the one that saw the corpse and alerted the neighbourhood. Nothing special prolly an hour or two and he was off. The press will kill us all eventually one

day

Don't remember saying I hate the police. I have seen instances where withnesses were kept in cell for days to give their statements and then bailed out for a fee. So I know it could happen

1 Like

Re: Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos by vislabraye(m): 9:00am On Sep 29, 2016
Call the SS to investigate the case.
Re: Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2016
dadabashua1:
haba Sis... you look too sweet for such comment
lol. No problem
Re: Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 29, 2016
PureWays:
Look at this Clow*n. There is higher probability that he was killed by his Igbo brothers.
Ode!
I dislike people like you, who can't make a point without using abusive words. Thank you.
Re: Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos by nextprince: 9:21am On Sep 29, 2016
His fellow ugwu exporters killed him. Those flat heads can do anything because of money including killing their parents, let alone friends grin.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos by amstamon: 9:22am On Sep 29, 2016
HIV1:
The man fit no win any money. May be ho do Juju money. When people did money ritual, they used to claim they won lottery to cover up cool

Infact you're the only person in this forum that has made a valid point . who knows if he's an arm robber, or drug dude, or wire wire, and been killed by his fellow gangs just because he's been greedy and wanna play a fast one on them.
Lottery indeed! Which lottery in naija apart from sport bet and baba ijebu that'll give you such plenty of money that your friends won't know it source?lottery my a$$.
I don't blieve this shiit!
Naija police sef, just trace the last call made on his phone!! Simple. Every situation,na opportunity to make money for our naija police.
Rip Sha. Enjoy your stay in heaven (that is if you made it there oo).

1 Like

Re: Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos by nextprince: 9:24am On Sep 29, 2016
gudbadgyal:
I dislike people like you, who can't make a point without using abusive words. Thank you.
Igbo, the word "afonja" is a complement, I guess. Continue grin.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos by pannyman(m): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2016
What is "a lot of money"? Lazy journalism.
Re: Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos by deolu2000(m): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2016
Monitoring spirits... They have been on his matter all the years so that he won't make it, and when they realise they are about to fail they quickly activated their kill switch over him. May we not die on the verge of our breakthrough.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos by fpeter(f): 9:38am On Sep 29, 2016
The corpse was said to have been deposited in a morgue, while the police arrested and detained the chairman of the estate and his secretary; they were later released.

Exactly why citizens don't report crimes.
Re: Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos by Lekewatt(m): 9:57am On Sep 29, 2016
ruggedboy01:

recession i guess?
Re: Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos by Spidermon: 10:11am On Sep 29, 2016
In festac of all places, If he didnt get robbed with all the publicity, that would have been surprising.

E get the kain money wey i go hammer, everybody go turn suspect.

Sotay i go dey kaaku for myself
Re: Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos by boldking(m): 10:24am On Sep 29, 2016
look for his wife or friends to get his phone number then go to his network provider to get the number of the last received call, tell them to show u the person's registration information then u can begin ur investigation from there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Boy Chained By His Parents In Akwa Ibom For "Being Possessed Demons" / Mob Beats Up Woman Found With Dead Baby / Members Of Aye/blackaxe Cultists Arrested With Weapons In Delta(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.