Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Help With The Name Of This Gospel Artist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help With The Name Of This Gospel Artist (9544 Views)

This Gospel Of The Kingdom - Pastor Chris / What Is The Meat Or Core Of The Message Of This Gospel? Why Are We Sons Of God?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With The Name Of This Gospel Artist by ufemia(f): 4:42am On Oct 15, 2009
Hello,
I am desperate for someone to tell who sang this song. All i know is the lyrics and it goes something like this

Oju mi ti ri
Eti (ear) mi ti gbo
enu mi ma soro pa, ise Oluwa

Oju mi ti ri
Eti (ear) mi ti gbo
enu mi ma soro pa, ise Oluwa

My eyes have seen
my ears have heard
my mouth will talk about the goodness of God

My eyes have seen
my ears have heard
my mouth will talk about the goodness of God

The same person also sang a song which goes something like this " Anything wey dey do fo you, jump and pass, "

Please if you can tell me the name of the artist, i will really appreciate it. If you have the song, I will really appreciate you also emailing it to me.
Re: Help With The Name Of This Gospel Artist by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 15, 2009
I think its a common song and I'm not sure it has an author ie its public domain, imo.

Nice one though.
Re: Help With The Name Of This Gospel Artist by duduspace(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2009
@OP

The Artiste's name is Stanley Kaosi, don't know why the guy never became popular even though is song was all over the place. Proper one hit wonder.
Don't have the music though I had the cassette then in the late 90s.
Re: Help With The Name Of This Gospel Artist by Tankio: 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xHCNsuV7ag

Jesus I love you By Stanley Kaosi

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pilgrimage To Badagry Where Christianity Was First Preached In Nigeria. / Where Are These ATHEISTS? / Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.