Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day (9725 Views)

Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? / Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day / Should I Have Sex On Valentine's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day by Interesting15: 8:04am On Feb 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVcq8pa4nP4

Every February 14 is Valentine's Day. While it is being celebrated in different ways by different people, one general and famous word attached to the day is "Love". So, it is believed that the whole idea is to celebrate 'love". But that's where the problem lies. For many, when talking about love, they are actually referring to lust, infatuation, and sex.

This is why a lot of folks equate Valentine's Day to a day of sex galore. And of course, Valentine's Day has become a tool used by the devil to plunder immoral people on the bed of sexual immorality, and he gains access to "steal, kill, and destroy" (John 10:10)

The truth is, you can't know how to show love if you don't know Love. God is Love. So you must first know God (Love) before you can know how to express true love. If you are not for Christ and you keep swimming in sin, you can't know God (i.e have an intimate relationship with God), and whatever it is you are calling love is not true (you can't give what you don't have)

So, whenever I hear cases where people that claim to be in love are still hurting one another (cheating, heartbreaks, guys raping their girlfriend, etc), I'm not usually surprised. You can't give what you don't have. Your partner can't show you true love if he/she doesn't have an intimate relationship with God through Jesus Christ (because your partner doesn't know how to). Anything such a person is calling love is simply false. Yes, a scam. Your unbelieving partner can't help but break your heart, because his/her nature is still perverted and self-seeking. Only an intimate relationship with Jesus can get us transformed.

How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day

The kingdom of darkness lavishly saturates the atmosphere every February 14th with lust (having understood the significance given to it by imperfect humans). Hence, a lot of people find themselves defiling themselves either intentionally or not.

God's Will concerning sexual pleasure is that all forms of sexual pleasure should be shared only between a married man and his female wife in the safe confines of their marriage institution, with no other party involved.

Anything else outside of this is wrong, sinful, and harmful.

God frowns at sexual immorality, and there are great repercussions attached to sexual sins. Don't have sex with your boyfriend/girlfriend or your fiance/fiancee until you get married to them. If you have planned such this Valentine's Day, God is giving you an opportunity to destroy such plans (it's not a mistake that you came across this article), to avoid regrets. If your boyfriend/girlfriend or fiance/fiancee is insisting on sex, it means they are only after your body, and are not God's Will for you (so, wisdom demands you break free from such a relationship).

To avoid defiling yourself, yield to God's word and avoid sin of any type. When you have an intimate relationship with God through Jesus Christ, you will always be determined to please Him and obey all His commands. Also, avoid people, places, situations, and things that can lure you into dipping your hands in something bad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day by Interesting15: 8:04am On Feb 11
Happy Sunday, everyone. Jesus loves you ❤️

6 Likes

Re: How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day by Interesting15: 8:04am On Feb 11
I'm still giving free copies of the book "Sexual Purity Wisdom For Males" to interested nairalanders... Follow this thread to get yours (either you are a male or female)>> https://www.nairaland.com/7885246/sexual-purity-wisdom-males-free

If you are a woman, I'm also still giving free copies of the book "Sexual Purity Wisdom For Females" to interested nairalanders... Follow this thread to get yours (either you are a male or female)>> https://www.nairaland.com/7907524/sexual-purity-wisdom-females-free

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day by Solofresh2: 8:07am On Feb 11
Oga rest abegi

6 Likes

Re: How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day by Interesting15: 8:12am On Feb 11
Solofresh2:
Oga rest abegi

Ha, my brother, don't let us rest now, as the night is coming when no one can work (then we can rest). Let's depopulate hell while it is day and get people back to God.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day by sukkot: 9:20am On Feb 11
grin
Re: How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day by slaawomirr: 9:21am On Feb 11
Damnnn niggar

I'm just indoor smoking weed and keyboarding with my bottles

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day by thesicilian: 9:21am On Feb 11
You can only call it defilement if you're still a virgin
Re: How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day by Rejoice28(f): 9:22am On Feb 11
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day by Chigozie321: 9:23am On Feb 11
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I'm just indoor smoking weed and keyboarding
Lung cancer is real bro

3 Likes

Re: How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day by Chigozie321: 9:23am On Feb 11
Rejoice28:
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Fact ✔️

2 Likes

Re: How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day by fykes(m): 9:23am On Feb 11
You cant shame the shameless
Re: How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day by ideatoprince18(m): 9:26am On Feb 11
Rubbish write up!!!

"You cant show love if u dont know God cos God is love".... what sort useless thinking is this kwanu??

So those atheist who married their spouse and has been showing their spouse love, which God did they know??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day by Imka: 9:26am On Feb 11
Re: How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day by DrAda(f): 9:29am On Feb 11
A more appropriate topic is "How to avoid starving on valentine's day"
Re: How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day by ecolime(m): 9:32am On Feb 11
Interesting15:

Ha, my brother, don't let us rest now, as the night is coming when no one can work (then we can rest). Let's depopulate hell while it is day and get people back to God.
I love the work you are doing. Please don't be discouraged. God bless you real good.

2 Likes

Re: How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day by jonadaft: 9:38am On Feb 11
Only girls with value with a sense of reciprocity deserve gifts.

MOST OF THESE OLOSHOS YOU DATE ARE NOT LOYAL.
IF SHE'S NOT A VIRGIN, SHE'S A H0E.
IF YOU KNOW HER TRUE BODYCOUNT, YOU'LL BE DISGUSTED YOU EVER KNEW HER...

ON VALENTINE'S DAY, MOST OF THEM WILL MAKE EXCUSES FOR YOU TO BE WITH OTHER MEN FOR 4KS.
SHE'LL GO ON A DATE DURING THE DATE WITH SOMEONE ELSE, AND COME TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH YOU ON THE SAME DAY AND VICE VERSA. AND THEN, ANOTHER GUY WILL HAVE THE NEXT DAY.

EITHER OF YOU WILL GIVE HER HEAD TO SUCK, LICK AND SWALLOW THE FLUIDS THE LAST GUY DEPOSITED IN HER...

... WHILE YOU STRUGGLE TO GET HER EXPENSIVE GIFTS, YOU'LL ONLY GET
BOXERS
SINGLETS
CHEAP PERFUME, WATCH ETC IN RETURN.

IN WHATEVER YOU DO IN THIS LIFE, DON'T BE A FOOL!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day by Rubyjade: 9:39am On Feb 11
Dear parents,
If you have a teenage daughter in secondary school or out of secondary school, please make out time today and tomorrow before val to talk to her about valentines day educate her on what love is all about.
No matter how innocent that your princess may appear, bear in mind there is something called peer pressure.

Some ignorant teenagers will be lured into sex this week all in the name of valentines day Some will loose their virginity,while some will get pregnant over a cup of ice cream and gifts.
Show your teenage girl lots of love this week and always get her a beautiful valentine gift and make sure to tell her categorically,looking straight into her eyes that no one will ever love her genuinely like you do.
This may save your daughter from unwanted pregnancy this week
Try and do this and thank us later..

We Rise
!

4 Likes

Re: How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day by Jen002: 9:40am On Feb 11
Val na for who no get any problem to solve

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day by SensualMan: 9:42am On Feb 11
Keep shouting Ebi n pawa ooo no be person go tell ur partner to stay away from u to avoid billing.

This message is not dedicated to the I**o Amaka people. Those guys get doings and can spend for the world regardless u be their partner or not.
Re: How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day by phemray(m): 9:47am On Feb 11
Interesting15:

Very funny, depopulate hell? So how many people are in the hell in the last census taken since 00:00 century till 20:00 century presently. Thank God for creating plenty religious beliefs.
It's simple, Let's teach our children and people around us about morality and the reality of life. Religion pretence is our major problems in Nigeria rather than face the reality. Val or no val , people have sex for whatever reasons but the reality is the consequences of the actions which should be explained and to be prepared for.
Re: How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day by AbuTwins: 9:48am On Feb 11
Hmm
Re: How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day by AntiChristian: 9:48am On Feb 11
Is valentine (fornication day) biblical?

Who is Saint Valentine?

Did Jesus celebrate valentine in the Bible?

Why Christians come carry am for head like gala?
Re: How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day by Goddyrichie(m): 9:49am On Feb 11
Interesting15:

when this night go come since all this years why can’t d night come now that everything have turn upside down

2 Likes

Re: How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day by kingxsamz(m): 9:49am On Feb 11
Interesting15:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVcq8pa4nP4

Every February 14 is Valentine's Day. While it is being celebrated in different ways by different people, one general and famous word attached to the day is "Love". So, it is believed that the whole idea is to celebrate 'love". But that's where the problem lies. For many, when talking about love, they are actually referring to lust, infatuation, and sex.

This is why a lot of folks equate Valentine's Day to a day of sex galore. And of course, Valentine's Day has become a tool used by the devil to plunder immoral people on the bed of sexual immorality, and he gains access to "steal, kill, and destroy" (John 10:10)

The truth is, you can't know how to show love if you don't know Love. God is Love. So you must first know God (Love) before you can know how to express true love. If you are not for Christ and you keep swimming in sin, you can't know God (i.e have an intimate relationship with God), and whatever it is you are calling love is not true (you can't give what you don't have)

So, whenever I hear cases where people that claim to be in love are still hurting one another (cheating, heartbreaks, guys raping their girlfriend, etc), I'm not usually surprised. You can't give what you don't have. Your partner can't show you true love if he/she doesn't have an intimate relationship with God through Jesus Christ (because your partner doesn't know how to). Anything such a person is calling love is simply false. Yes, a scam. Your unbelieving partner can't help but break your heart, because his/her nature is still perverted and self-seeking. Only an intimate relationship with Jesus can get us transformed.

How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day

The kingdom of darkness lavishly saturates the atmosphere every February 14th with lust (having understood the significance given to it by imperfect humans). Hence, a lot of people find themselves defiling themselves either intentionally or not.

God's Will concerning sexual pleasure is that all forms of sexual pleasure should be shared only between a married man and his female wife in the safe confines of their marriage institution, with no other party involved.

Anything else outside of this is wrong, sinful, and harmful.

God frowns at sexual immorality, and there are great repercussions attached to sexual sins. Don't have sex with your boyfriend/girlfriend or your fiance/fiancee until you get married to them. If you have planned such this Valentine's Day, God is giving you an opportunity to destroy such plans (it's not a mistake that you came across this article), to avoid regrets. If your boyfriend/girlfriend or fiance/fiancee is insisting on sex, it means they are only after your body, and are not God's Will for you (so, wisdom demands you break free from such a relationship).

To avoid defiling yourself, yield to God's word and avoid sin of any type. When you have an intimate relationship with God through Jesus Christ, you will always be determined to please Him and obey all His commands. Also, avoid people, places, situations, and things that can lure you into dipping your hands in something bad.

Please pay no attention to this write up.
If the so called god is powerful, mighty and all that, he wouldn't be concerned about humans engaging in sexual activities. It's like being bothered that a tiny ant did not get married before mating with another ant. It's pointless.
If this god can look away while black people were enslaved for over 400 years and can also ignore child marriages, genocide and millions of children dying in hunger, then I'm sure he wouldn't care if you're having consensual premarital sex for valentines day.

4 Likes

Re: How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day by Cooky007(m): 9:50am On Feb 11
Absolutely yes! Meditate on the word of God. The Bible is the answer. Happy Sunday to you all

1 Like

Re: How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day by Rumundele(m): 9:59am On Feb 11
I want to be defiled o, any volunteer?

2 Likes

Re: How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day by jubrilELsudan: 10:01am On Feb 11
AS E BE SO IF YOU NO GET WOMAN TO FVCK ON VALENTINE'S DAY MAKE YOU GO ASHY JOINT GO FVCK OOOOO

Re: How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day by fastanddubious(m): 10:01am On Feb 11
No be you go tell me wetin I go do grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Amrita (female Ejaculation Or Squirting) Is Spiritual. A Must Read / Gathering Of Witches After They Failed To Fly Home In Edo Statewide / What Tithe Really Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.