Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo (36133 Views)

Dino Melaye's ABU Statement Of Results (Photo) / Edo Decides: Inec Postpones Announcement Of Results / INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by goshen26: 9:10am On Sep 29, 2016
Inconclusive as usual?
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by Aroh48(m): 9:11am On Sep 29, 2016
I knew this,no more free and fair election again.
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by gurunlocker: 9:11am On Sep 29, 2016
Gearing up to rig for APC, they won't want to say it's inconclusive.... Mehn, I wonder how many weeks this guy's will use to collate 2019 election

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:11am On Sep 29, 2016
man
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by naijaboiy: 9:11am On Sep 29, 2016
undecided
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 29, 2016
God will punish you INEC, God will punish you if PDP
doesn't win.
Bunch of malicious idiots
Born bastards.
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by kingvectorv(m): 9:11am On Sep 29, 2016
I smell something fishy
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by debicy(m): 9:11am On Sep 29, 2016
Whether some people like it or not, APC has won. Gbam.

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by Esperooke(m): 9:11am On Sep 29, 2016
Wailers and hasty conclusion are two side of a coin. See them yelling 'rigging' without facts. May God deliver them from the spirit of habitual wailing. SMH

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by macdanny2000(m): 9:11am On Sep 29, 2016
richidinho:
Useless Inconclusive National Electoral Commission

lol.. nobi small thing.
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by shaddoww: 9:12am On Sep 29, 2016
But d tweet we are reading from people on ground is saying dey will soon start collation.
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by pretydiva(f): 9:13am On Sep 29, 2016
Why r u people spreading rumours. Tune in to Ait and watch it live

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by Echo50(m): 9:13am On Sep 29, 2016
Let Gods will stand.

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by tayooluwole: 9:13am On Sep 29, 2016
faitheverest:
MMM is real.. .
Babe u just receive ur first payment ?
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by pretydiva(f): 9:13am On Sep 29, 2016
shaddoww:
But d tweet we are reading from people on ground is saying dey will soon start collation.
collation has started already. Dont mind these liars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by Bom4Real: 9:13am On Sep 29, 2016
Dullard has destroyed all known institutions very dear to the masses of Nigeria,shame to him and and the evil combination called APC
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by greggng: 9:14am On Sep 29, 2016
Shout up all you pdp e rats. Due process is being followed to ensure the peoples choice is not subverted. Cry online won't save u from being defeated by oshobba. The destroyer of the great anini

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 29, 2016
I see
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by spako4(m): 9:14am On Sep 29, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by wahihi(m): 9:15am On Sep 29, 2016
THATS THE HAND WORK OF BUHARI AND OSHOMOLE.
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by Olusanjodanflex: 9:15am On Sep 29, 2016
[s][/s] as predicted by Lere Olayinka from Ekiti...

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by LorDBolton(m): 9:16am On Sep 29, 2016
agabusta:
This news is belated. This news was for yesterday evening when everyone expected INEC to start announcing results immediately.

The statement was released that the annoucement is to start this morning and it will even start any moment from now according to sources there.

Myn44, OAM4j, Lalasticlala, Seun kindly endeavor to post the most recent news to the front page to avoid speculations and unnecessary conjectures.

Do u mind them? The announcement has even began LIVE apc wins 1st result announced @ owan east LGA 12,862 while pdp scored 10,132

CONFIRMED RESULT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by shaddoww: 9:16am On Sep 29, 2016
pretydiva:
collation has started already. Dont mind these liars
Pls I will like to be updated periodically.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by goshen26: 9:16am On Sep 29, 2016
faitheverest:
MMM is real.. .

Muritala Muhammed Murdered is real
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by akinbode1(m): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2016
Confused INEC...
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by akinbode1(m): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2016
Confused INEC.
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by sochima1989(m): 9:18am On Sep 29, 2016
why misleading the public na......
live results on air via channels tv

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by kennieG(m): 9:18am On Sep 29, 2016
Since INEC learn dis word INCONCLUSIVE, we no dey hear word for every election they conduct. grin
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by kvngveektour(m): 9:18am On Sep 29, 2016
Hope this isn't weird but sometime when I'm alone, I start biting paper just to pretend that I'm a stapler
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by Realhommie(m): 9:18am On Sep 29, 2016
agabusta:
This news is belated. This news was for yesterday evening when everyone expected INEC to start announcing results immediately.

The statement was released that the annoucement is to start this morning and it will even start any moment from now according to sources there.

Myn44, OAM4j, Lalasticlala, Seun kindly endeavor to post the most recent news to the front page to avoid speculations and unnecessary conjectures.

Nairaland mods needs to up their game. Announcement of results have started real time, and that is when a Mod thought it wise to push a news to the front page that results announcements have been postponed??

I really dont know the rationale for pushing this stale news to the frontpage if not to incite people against INEC.
I tire for Nigerians for our youths ooooooo.

Right now on Channels tv presentation of results is ongoing..

I wonder what people stand to benefit from propagating falsehood. May God help us all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by JADESOLA15: 9:19am On Sep 29, 2016
You get time bro..............
yusufobinna1:
please tune to channels TV and watch it yourself, stop spreading rumours. how

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession / Disquiet In Buhari’s Camp Over Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso / Ajimobi Inaugurates APC Edo Election, Appeal Committees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.