Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo (36138 Views)

Dino Melaye's ABU Statement Of Results (Photo) / Edo Decides: Inec Postpones Announcement Of Results / INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by ikdaddy01(m): 9:40am On Sep 29, 2016
With all the anti APC chain everywhere in Edo and 9ja , I still dont know how Akara Peoples Congress manage to get these votes. Hope they re not rigging this election.
Someone told my brother he ll make Nigeria ungovernable for him, dont make me say something oh.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by yedidiah(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2016
INEC sure knows how to give us more reasons not to trust them.

But again, had the national assembly agreed to the use of e-voting, these problems would have been minimised.

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by enomakos(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2016
martineinstein:
d day they will sue dis seun is coming...spreading false news
na seun they post the false news?
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by LorDBolton(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2016
Apc wins 3/4 lga

Igueben by slim margin(less than 300 votes)

Lead not significantly extended grin
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by emmydollars4life(m): 9:44am On Sep 29, 2016
wesome2500:
which kin thing be this na
Election materials arriving 12 am na spirit dey vote ? Check those corpers they must have held them at a gun point and rewrite the results and settle them. Quote me and I will use online police for u
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 29, 2016
Ovia North East - final result A.P.C 17561 , P.D.P 13141 Akoko EDO final Result APC 24,545, PDP 13027 Oredo final result.... APC 37,612... PDP 30,492.. Egor final Result : APC 26,177. PDP 19514. Etsako Central Final results APC 10,373 PDP 8,827. Esan Central final results APC 10,644 PDP 10,633
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by usedcardealerph(m): 9:46am On Sep 29, 2016
stop the lies....collation officers are calling the results for their respective wards.....tune to AIT now
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by naffgem: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2016
Fake rumors, dey r announcing d result live on channel tv..
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by justineu(m): 9:47am On Sep 29, 2016
LorDBolton:
Apc wins 3/4 lga

Igueben by slim margin(less than 300 votes)

Lead not significantly extended grin
nice one bro, feed us with more results for that don't av light to watch.
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by martineinstein(m): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2016
Tosinayoko:
Ovia North East - final result A.P.C 17561 , P.D.P 13141 Akoko EDO final Result APC 24,545, PDP 13027 Oredo final result.... APC 37,612... PDP 30,492.. Egor final Result : APC 26,177. PDP 19514. Etsako Central Final results APC 10,373 PDP 8,827. Esan Central final results APC 10,644 PDP 10,633
pls,source..the esan central result is suprising to me
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by Jokerman(m): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2016
martineinstein:
pls,source..the esan central result is suprising to me

Lol... dats is the power of change bro... Rigging galore....
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 29, 2016
Etinosajay:
Blueto
Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala

The results are currently being announced. I'm listening on radio.

You should stop people from spreading unconfirmed stories on this medium.
It is true, http://www.channelstv.com/live/

and I'm watching it live on ITV Benin.
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by LorDBolton(m): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2016
enomakos:
where are you getting this results for?pluto i think?
Are you watching the tv at all

Oga are u soo biased u no dey hear correct ni?
Tune in to AIT it's their own audio that's clear not channels.

Get a pen and paper too.

No b by nairaland em dey win election

Inbetween APC just won uhomwode LGA thus extending its lead so far APC 4- 1pdp
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by martineinstein(m): 9:53am On Sep 29, 2016
Jokerman:

Lol... dats is the power of change bro... Rigging galore....
its really surprising to me....dat local govt is pdp stronghold....though i dont supprt dem
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by Abagworo(m): 9:54am On Sep 29, 2016
This Ngeneukwenu classic will always serve as a reminder that injustice should never be legitimized for boomerang sake. PDP will not win any election again unless given as compensation or charity.

https://www.nairaland.com/2902864/supreme-court-ruling-wike-vs

What happened in that Rivers election where people were Intimidated, results written and justice bought means any party in power should use it well without mercy. In 2019 more heartbreaks will come PDP's way.
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by Jokerman(m): 9:55am On Sep 29, 2016
Abagworo:
This Ngeneukwenu classic will always serve as a reminder that injustice should never be legitimized for boomerang sake. PDP will not win any election again unless given as compensation or charity.

What happened in that Rivers election where people were Intimidated, results written and justice bought means any party in power should use it well without mercy. In 2019 more heartbreaks will come PDP's way.

So bro you finally accept that there isn't any difference between both parties?? and APC deceived us with change? ? grin
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by dunkem21(m): 9:57am On Sep 29, 2016
Abagworo:

.. and someone tells me #changebeginswithme cheesy
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by ilokas(m): 9:58am On Sep 29, 2016
This so call govt are taking advantage of the masses. Enough of this mess. Next thing you will hear is inconclusive . Who is fulling who APC. SToooooP it and let our vote counts !!!
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by dunkem21(m): 9:59am On Sep 29, 2016
Jokerman:

So bro you finally accept that there isn't any difference between both parties?? and APC deceived us with change? ? grin

.. and somebody tells me #changebeginswithme

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by LorDBolton(m): 10:00am On Sep 29, 2016
justineu:
nice one bro, feed us with more results for that don't av light to watch.

Apc just extended their lead to 4k5+ after winning uhumwode.

Apc 4 - pdp1 out of 5LGA so far, still early days yet. Over 14 or so to go.

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by ehissi(m): 10:01am On Sep 29, 2016
Live in the radio....PDP - 62093
APC - 66882 from 5 local government.....
RADIO CONTINENTAL 102.3 IN LAGOS. RIGHT NOW THEY ARE READING NEWS NOW.

And yes PDP 1 APC 4
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by CONFU: 10:03am On Sep 29, 2016
Liabilities grin
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by martineinstein(m): 10:03am On Sep 29, 2016
ojialo:
Disclaimer : Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or
uploads on Nairaland.
i know...but not on front page.....frontpage postings are made by moderators,which means they have been approved.
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by Abagworo(m): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2016
Jokerman:

I wasn't deceived because I know of happenings around me. I love Buhari from time and will always do. I only quoted this thread by Ngeneukwenu which is a classic that will always come up for a long time to come

NgeneUkwenu:
The supreme Court as the final arbiter, has brought to an end, a legal tussle between Nyesom Wike and Peterside Dakuku on the validity or otherwise of the election conducted in April in Rivers State by the Independent National Electoral Commission.

While I am saddened by the judgment that emanated from the Supreme Court, in which, in their "well considered" opinion, set aside the decision of the Election Tribunal and that of Appeal court on the subject matter, but affirmed The election that brought Nyesom Wike into power, as a legitimate and proper one. Though this seems in variance with public outcry both within and outside the country that followed the election, that had been described by many, as the most murderous, Violence- filled, and rigged election ever conducted anywhere in the Country. I am more worried for the fate of the opposition in the elections that are going to be held from now on.

Should The Opposition Be Worried?
I don't think many people especially of the PDP, have not realized the implication of the said judgment in the "life" of free and fair election in the Country, from now on.
It would be recalled that INEC, worried by the cases of incessant ballot snatching, tampering of voters register, snatching of result sheets and other electoral vices, genuinely came up with a masterstroke...a technology called Card Reader Machines, which sole aim was, to instill fear in the would be election riggers and also to render their "efforts" meaningless to an extent.

Consequently, to the Crédit of The Card Readers, a certain President Buhari Of the then opposition party (APC) Won an election, Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo(PDP) Won election in APC filled State, Rochas Okorocha Won an election in a PDP Filled State Of Imo etc.

The implication of the Judgment:
Recall, the major ground of Nyesom Wike's Appeal, was on the non admissibility of the Card reader as a part of the election guidelines as enshrined in the Electoral Act and the 1999 constitution as amended, which the Supreme court in their opinion agreed with Wike and discarded the Use Card Readers as a part of election process.

Now what has the Apex Court done? It has returned INEC to the era of Manual accreditation and validation of voters card. It has returned everybody to the era of the "highest rigger takes all". It has energized ballot snatches. In fact it has removed every normalcy in the conduct of subsequent elections.. Yes that is what the Supreme Court has done..

So when next you hear of a political Party boasting of winning all the contested seats, it is not a fluke, it is achievable. And if you are contemplating of going to court, anyway I wish you "Supreme Court" luck..

~Miss Ngene.

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by swiffy(f): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2016
Buying enough time 4 rigging. We ve already known d winning party
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by LorDBolton(m): 10:08am On Sep 29, 2016
I must commend tvc for their graphics.

To those doubting my post switch to tvc and see break down of results.

Anyway for Esan South east pdp has won!

Apc lead now cut to 2k8+

apc 4-pdp 2
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by jidestroud(m): 10:08am On Sep 29, 2016
LGA: Owan West
Number of registered voters: 54,406
Number of accredited voters: 24,487
APC: 12,862
PDP: 10,132
Total votes cast: 23,290
Rejected votes: 1,002
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by jidestroud(m): 10:09am On Sep 29, 2016
LGA: Egor
Number of registered voters: 184,296

Number of accredited voters: 49,802
APC: 26,177
PDP: 19,514
Total valid votes cast: 46,728
Rejected votes: 2,811
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by ohiku4every1(m): 10:09am On Sep 29, 2016
victory is sure for APC by any means, PDP has done it b4, so its not new deal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan / I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka / El-Rufai Appoints 28-Year-Old Nur-Khalil As Director In Kaduna Investment Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.