Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (132942 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) / INEC Announces Results Of Tai Election, Rivers, Declares APC Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by robosky02(m): 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Boskykiss
mine tongue
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by kahal29: 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2016

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Caseless: 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jokerman:

Lolss... caseless... stop dancing about... APC toed the path of PDP... no CHANGE whatsoever grin
you know what? When supreme court's judgement celebrated the rigging in akwa ibom and rivers state where card readers were not used for election, that was when the paths to victory and perpetration was created for APC. You celebrated then , now you're crying.

Well, let's meet at the tribunal.

12 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Jokerman(m): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
APCmyheart:

Lol are you for real or in Nigeria?

So many any corruption cases against those you mention?

Tinubu was taken to CCB and he won, Again he left power as a Governor since 2007 and still walking free despite being a strong opposition member and front runner of APC, I believe if there's anything to nail him GEJ would have done that and mind you putting tinubu behind bars would have spell doom for APC.

Any corruption case against Remi tinubu? have never hear of such.

Aregbesola? are you dreaming?? Is is a sitting Governor and no case against him yet.

Fayose hmmmm the big theif.. Well if you read and understand my comment, I said my tribe never support them and we will never troop out protesting for looters. It's people from your tribes that are shouting witch hunt when Fayose account was freeze by EFCC.

Shey ya party is in power now abi... no p...
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Greataausim(m): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
Mehn..... Seems they will declare the election inconclusive. From the ways things are going on here in benin INEC office.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Naijji: 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
If ppl fit still vote for APC for these hard times, you know say PDP own don finish

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Jokerman(m): 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
Caseless:
you know what? When supreme court's judgement celebrated the rigging in akwa ibom and rivers state where card readers were not used for election, that was when the paths to victory and perpetration was created for APC. You celebrated then , now you're crying.

Well, let's meet at the tribunal.

Lolsss.... I don't care bout tribunal, you've won the state...
I just want to point out to you that your anti corruption slogan is a hogwash. ...
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by APCmyheart(m): 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
Izonpikin:
and would any of the fools give you good governance??

Yes Oshiomole gave Edo people good Governance,

Ambode is givign Lagos good governace so far.

Amosun have given and still doing it in Ogun State

Ajimobi has done it in Oyo state that was why they re elect him cos no one has ever rule Oyo state for term.

Samething is happen in Osun, No Governor has ever rule Osun twice legally but Aregbe is the first courtesy of good governance,,

Again Lagos have never been rule by opposition courtesy of Tinubu so what else do you want?

11 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Caseless: 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
kahal29:
it's over , brother!

I believe in what I stand with , I stand with what I believe in .

These online internet infestations can't make me think otherwise. I stand with buhari and APC .

I salute your steadfastness, bro! Unlike keneking , rilwayne and co.

We shall return this country to path of glory again.

I salute you

6 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by lordmassac(m): 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
southernbelle:

angry No!

Babe u dey para o.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by clintonsparkz(m): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
Greataausim:
Mehn..... Seems they will declare the election inconclusive. From the ways things are going on here in benin INEC office.
Abeg na initial gragra, their blood go soon cool down.

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by KPhantom(m): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
[quote author=kahal29 post=49772771][/quote]
Hehe... we need to check the PDP camp now, to prevent suicidal attempts..

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by APCmyheart(m): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jokerman:

Shey ya party is in power now abi... no p...

Yes we are in Power and curbing corruption, But your party and heroes has employ militants to sabotage the economy thinking they will use that to cajole voters in 2019. They even try it in Edo state but fail cos people are wise and know where the problem of Nigeria started from.

PDP- Looser

PDP- Gooner

PDP- bad Market to Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by esosuo2: 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Did u see it?,

No feel say I no see you oh . Lol
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Caseless: 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jokerman:

Lolsss.... I don't care bout tribunal, you've won the state...
I just want to point out to you that your anti corruption slogan is a hogwash. ...
just congratulate me!
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Caseless: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin

Wetin pain me??..

How e take affect me na if obaseki win..

Check the threads if I have been following with the elections..i am just a renegade Mr man...

I hail edo people..i hope their salaries can be paid now..their choice their problem..
ok! Mr renegade , join me and celebrate.

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Davidblen(m): 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
APCmyheart:

Please don't make me laugh please.. so that are not militants they are your brothers.
It Been Nice Talking To You Didnt Wanna Cause Trouble Just Wanted To See Hw Far U Could Take It kiss
APCmyheart:

Please don't make me laugh please.. so that are not militants they are your brothers.
It Been Nice Talking To You Didnt Wanna Cause Trouble Just Wanted To See Hw Far U Could Take It
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Izonpikin: 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
Caseless:
ok! Mr renegade , join me and celebrate.
celebrate what??..

grin
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Jokerman(m): 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
APCmyheart:

Yes we are in Power and curbing corruption, But your party and heroes has employ militants to sabotage the economy thinking they will use that to cajole voters in 2019. They even try it in Edo state but fail cos people are wise and know where the problem of Nigeria started from.

PDP- Looser

PDP- Gooner

PDP- bad Market to Nigeria.

Jesuslovesyou.... keep supporting corruption ok.. and I m not a PDP supporter, I just hate APC...
And witch hunt opposition well, dont do the right thing, remember life's turn by turn...

Congrats on winning again....
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Caseless: 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
KPhantom:

Hehe... we need to check the PDP camp now, to prevent suicidal attempts..
it's happening right now. They're fainting in numbers.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Jokerman(m): 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
Caseless:
just congratulate me!

Congrats... well you guys worked well though... cheesy
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by izmango: 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
SAHACO:

Choose one of these.
you really need both.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by back2sender: 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
BREAKING NEWS
The National Chairman of PDP Alhaji Modu Sheriff has come out to say PDP are satisfied with the conduct of the election and has congratulated Godwin OBASEKI of APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by APCmyheart(m): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
Davidblen:

It Been Nice Talking To You Didnt Wanna Cause Trouble Just Wanted To See Hw Far U Could Take It kiss
It Been Nice Talking To You Didnt Wanna Cause Trouble Just Wanted To See Hw Far U Could Take It

Well have taken it lightly with you so far and trying to make you see beyond your hatred.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Caseless: 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jokerman:

Congrats... well you guys worked well though... cheesy
nice one , bro! Thank you!

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Caseless: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
Izonpikin:
celebrate what??..

grin
victory!
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Oasis007(m): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
grin

Hug any Wailer around you to save a life!!!

4 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Caseless: 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Did u see it?,
yeah , I did!
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Davidblen(m): 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
APCmyheart:

Well have taken it lightly with you so far and trying to make you see beyond your hatred.
No Chop Me Na Shebi I Don Beg U Una Abi Shey Wan Eat Me Wetin U Want Make I Do For U
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by APCmyheart(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jokerman:

Jesuslovesyou.... keep supporting corruption ok.. and I m not a PDP supporter, I just hate APC...
And witch hunt opposition well, dont do the right thing, remember life's turn by turn...

Congrats on winning again....

Am not supporting corruption, it's you and your likes that support corruption by protesting and protecting PEJ from being prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Demdem(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jokerman:

Well that true though.. every yam eater will pay for his/her crime sooner or later one day.... no matter how long
Dasuki is an example

However after seeing wat happened in Edo, you guys should never come out to shout anti corruption. .. its d same old story. ...

This is ur opinion and it's inconsequential. What happened is a norm u and ur kind had never Av issues with over the years. Now that u lot are on the loosing side u are crying holier than thou. This has not in anyway tarnish the excellent anti-corruption fight baba is fighting. If u doubt it, eat our collective wealth alone and see efcc not on ur trail.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by APCmyheart(m): 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
Davidblen:

No Chop Me Na Shebi I Don Beg U Una Abi Shey Wan Eat Me Wetin U Want Make I Do For U

Lol how does enlightening someone turn out to want to eat that person? hahah

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? / What Are The 5 Most Developed Countries On The African Continent / Breaking News - Another Explosion In Kaduna Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.