Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (132844 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) / INEC Announces Results Of Tai Election, Rivers, Declares APC Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by royalemperors: 10:23am On Sep 29, 2016
I boasted and told anybody and everybody that cared to listen that PDP and fake pastor ize-iyamu can never again win any governorship election in my beloved Edo state and some wailers on Nairaland thought it was mere rhetorics, now the reality is steering on their faces and the have started hiding their heads in shame.

APC - OBASEKI FOR GOVERNOR!

18 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by frubben(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2016
ain't wailing but men, pdp no go gree oooo, make I go buy padlock because I foresee riot

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by abubakrimutiu(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2016
franchizy:
I condemn this results, i condemn it, i condemn it.
We will never accept this results, we wont accept it.
This is a big rape to democracy. An election PDP won massively.
Now overnight manipulation have turned the results to mockery.
We call on INEC to as a matter of urgency cancel this election or face our wrath.
The tears im sheding here will never go in vain.
Quote me and chukwu okike abiama will punish you.

Oh my God, what a fools paradise. Which way Nigetians ??
who b dis Uganda boy

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Realdeals(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2016
Oredo Local govt
APC 37612
PDP 30492
Reg. Voters: 273,614
Accredited Voters: 74,076

Visit http://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-nigerian-news/2016/09/29/official-edo-state-governorship-election-result/ for full result

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by porshuch: 10:24am On Sep 29, 2016
franchizy:
We call on INEC to as a matter of urgency cancel this election or face our wrath.

kedu mgbe chukwu abiam ji buru onye edo state. bia ndi ipob respect yourself.

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:24am On Sep 29, 2016
Neimar:
who cares? looting contiues
Edo State the backward state
lol e pain am.up apc for life

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by joshjc(m): 10:24am On Sep 29, 2016
PREPARATION FOR THE THE FINAL BURIAL OF PDP HAS COMMENCED,ALL WAILLER'S CAN NOW COMMENCED WAILLING. LONG LIVE OSHOBABA DESTROYER OF PDP

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by berrystunn(m): 10:24am On Sep 29, 2016
Can't be 100 % free
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by richardsgtc002: 10:24am On Sep 29, 2016
Must we Vote fOr APC and PDP. Let us try n Vote fOr anoda party

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Esperooke(m): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2016
hotcakept2:
This country is a joke abeg! I don't give a fvck about APC or PDP but anybody who is observant would know that majority of Edo people preferred PDP. You can even tell from the way oshiomole was even campaigning more than the APC candidate. So i am surprised to see APC leading.
Funny wailer. How do you know the opinions of 'majority of Edo people'. The fact is, most people understand beyond your sentiments. Take it in good faith

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 29, 2016
dimieprincess:
u guys are just wailing, pdp trailing apc in Owan West, oshiomhole's senatorial district tells u that apc is not winning. this result is inline with the result at my disposal
So sayeth the wailing princess grin

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Airforce1(m): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2016
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:26am On Sep 29, 2016
hotcakept2:
This country is a joke abeg! I don't give a fvck about APC or PDP but anybody who is observant would know that majority of Edo people preferred PDP. You can even tell from the way oshiomole was even campaigning more than the APC candidate. So i am surprised to see APC leading.
lol,ur candidate is pastor.pls pray e lost so dt e goes back to his ministry and serve God becos dt will benefit him more

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by gebest: 10:26am On Sep 29, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Update all the results in one post..
ugenekwenu don't worry i dey Benin live, d way apc go take wire pdp ennn. I dey collasion centre now.

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Anjorin1990: 10:26am On Sep 29, 2016
Realdeals:
Egor LGA

APC: 26,177
PDP: 19,514
Total registered voters: 184,296
Accredited voters: 49,802

Oredo Local govt
APC 37612
PDP 30492
Reg. Voters: 273,614
Accredited Voters: 74,076

Visit http://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-nigerian-news/2016/09/29/official-edo-state-governorship-election-result/ for full list

Where did you get yours?
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Jaymaxxy(m): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2016
hotcakept2:
so you think election results are determined on Nairaland trend abi

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by tunde1200(m): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2016
Kyase:
Sai baba
Said APC.
If e pain you go die....

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Paramount01(m): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2016
Rigging is part of the game
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by kingofthejungle(m): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2016
its funny how the soldiers where looking while they were sharing the money yesterday
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by ritababe(f): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2016
seunmsg:
PDP won online while APC won the real contest officially. Tales of two victories. Oshio baba, you be the man. Congratulations to Obaseki and all APC members. The result shows clearly that Nigeria's still believe in the president and his administration.

Below, APC members in Edo state right now.

you are wrong, no hope in APC but obaseki as a person is better than iyamu that's why many of us vote him .

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Kyase(m): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2016
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by dotcomnamename: 10:28am On Sep 29, 2016
[size=15pt]When you don't like your party from the depth of your heart and always never wish your incumbent governor well and now go as far as public and social media to criticise him that he imposed someone that is not loved by people is really outrageous and then no one should blame take your blame for loosing your ward because your own people don't believe in you and your services to them any longer. Time to quit Oyegun!!![/size]

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Izonpikin: 10:29am On Sep 29, 2016
APCmyheart:
NgeneUkwenu Congrats in advance jare.

Please where are those PDP wailing CEO's, The likes of anonimi,temitemi,firefire,izonpikin etc? They are no where to be found what happen?

When it's Bayelsa then they flooded every thread. hahaha

This is Bashy
see me here..where you think say i go??..i have not said anything about elections...my concerns are about resource control, true federalism..how we tend to achieve it aint my business..i just want to see it achieved...so apc or pdp na them sabi...

shey when obaseki suffer the edo people na me go suffer am??..

meanwhile if you must know i hate the governor of my state bayelsa and wish another party won the state...i am just a niger delta renegade..

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by sekundosekundo: 10:29am On Sep 29, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
My Igbo brothers and Sisters don carry Edo Election for head pass Edo people sef. Their hatred for Buhari and APC is epic.

Where's their APGA and Biafra though?

NGENEUKWUEWU your region can never be as blessed as IGBOS and your hatred for IGBOS will not change the fact that IGBOS are WISE MEN FROM EAST.

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by southernbelle(f): 10:30am On Sep 29, 2016
seunmsg:

grin grin grin grin grin

I guess some people can't wait till the final winner is announced before wailing. Sorry bro, wail gently.

It is him and his state that will always be backward. He sounds so pained.

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by 1miccza: 10:30am On Sep 29, 2016
hotcakept2:

My brothér i stopped talking about Nigerian Elections after working for INEC in the last elections and observing things presently. It is well..

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Louiscutedude(m): 10:31am On Sep 29, 2016
Chesus PDP all d way..... .d rest result hv not been announced....
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by martineinstein(m): 10:31am On Sep 29, 2016
this pdp ward leader is very dull.he is using social media results to defend himself

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by PunterTim(m): 10:31am On Sep 29, 2016
PunterTim:
Currently watching on NTA,waiting for another Orubebe spectacle!

PDP - Bunch of desperate clowns
Hehe,it's happening!
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by greggng: 10:31am On Sep 29, 2016
franchizy:
The tears im sheding here will never go in

vain.

Unfortunately ur opinion doesn't count

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by dotcomnamename: 10:31am On Sep 29, 2016
franchizy:

Please what is Nigetians? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? / What Are The 5 Most Developed Countries On The African Continent / Breaking News - Another Explosion In Kaduna Today