Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (132842 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) / INEC Announces Results Of Tai Election, Rivers, Declares APC Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by otokx(m): 10:32am On Sep 29, 2016
1miccza:

My brothér i stopped talking about Nigerian Elections after working for INEC in the last elections and observing things presently. It is well..

You are not alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by royalemperors: 10:32am On Sep 29, 2016
frubben:
ain't wailing but men, pdp no go gree oooo, make I go buy padlock because I foresee riot
Which riot and in which state?
Were you expecting ize-iyamu, the igbinedions, ikimi and anenih all joined together to win a single Adams oshiomole in an elected position in Edo state?

7 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by vani86: 10:32am On Sep 29, 2016
sekundosekundo:

NGENEUKWUEWU your region can never be as blessed as IGBOS and your hatred for IGBOS will not change the fact that IGBOS are WISE MEN FROM EAST.

Dont mind the bas.tard, wetin concern. Igbos and edo state.

The apc in question are they not decamped pdp members , so they changed overnight.

They will still decamp to KOWA if they start pulling weight tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Uyi168: 10:32am On Sep 29, 2016
ritababe:

you are wrong, no hope in APC but obaseki as a person is better than iyamu that's why many of us vote him .
Never knew u reside in benin..
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by FunkyMetahuman: 10:33am On Sep 29, 2016
CSTR2:
An election rigged to insanity with oshiomhole finally getting his third term via a proxy. Anyway that is edo business.
I have grave worries for 2019 general elections. That is the one that concerns me and this level of electoral umpiring by INEC would be very very dangerous.
PDP winning in rivers is not rigging abi?

12 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by bobbybrown007: 10:34am On Sep 29, 2016
Realdeals:
Official Edo State Governorship Election Result as released by the Independent National Electoral Commission

Owan West LGA

APC : 12, 862
PDP : 10,132

Registered Voters: 54, 406
Accredited Voters: 24, 487

Igueben LGA:
APC: 7,802
PDP: 7,560
Registered Voters: 42,655
Accredited Voters: 16,482

LGA: Esan North East
APC: 9,130
PDP: 16,220

Number of registered voters: 74,293
Number of accredited voters: 27,121
Total valid votes: 25,747
Rejected votes: 1,197

Egor LGA

APC: 26,177
PDP: 19,514
Total registered voters: 184,296
Accredited voters: 49,802

Esan South-East LG
APC: 9,554
PDP: 11,466
Reg. Voters - 66,698
Accredited Voters - 22,522

http://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-nigerian-news/2016/09/29/official-edo-state-governorship-election-result/

Follow this presentation on channels tv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANM-dq5USTc
http://www.channelstv.com/live/
APC has rig the election again I hate dis country
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Jokerman(m): 10:34am On Sep 29, 2016
Kyase:
Sai baba
Sai APC.
If e pain you go die....
Na we get am, na we dey here....

Dont come here to say u support corruption fight after all this hocus pocus. .. ok... grin
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by wristbangle: 10:34am On Sep 29, 2016
ALAGA1:
KOWA party is officially the VIC-O of Nigeria Politics....

Lmao. Wetin do ur smellymouth account na?

Yeeeh! See traffic shockedshocked

Almost 700 registered users, 1244 visitors!

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by southernbelle(f): 10:34am On Sep 29, 2016
ritababe:

you are wrong, no hope in APC but obaseki as a person is better than iyamu that's why many of us vote him .

and most people in Edo state don't want someone that was strongly backed by the Igbenedions. Its not as if Oshiomole did anything special.

6 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by franchizy(m): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2016
I weep for my country. This country isreally a joke and can never move forward.
An election swept by PDP is now awarded to APC.
INEC have been bought by PMB and APC.
I .blame PMB for all this mess. No hope for any change in this country.

NONSENSE

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by adroitvezy(m): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2016
Kyase:
Sai baba Sai APC. If e pain you go die.... Na we get am, na we dey here....
na we we... Wey dem??
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Bishops10(m): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2016
Pls has Ize-Iyamu won
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by royalemperors: 10:36am On Sep 29, 2016
vani86:

Dont mind the bas.tard, wetin concer. Igbos and edi state.

The apc in question are they not decamped pdp, so they changed overnight.

They will still decamp to KOWA is they start pulling weight tomorrow
Your written English alone is an embarrassment to the whole of south east region which you claim to represent.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:36am On Sep 29, 2016
Their hero GEJ lost the last presidential election, they quickly switch their allegiance to Agbaje ,he also lost the guber election to Ambode, they move their support to Ize Iyamu who is currently loosing ground. Your next disgrace will be in the forth coming general election in th USA where the lunatic they call there hero in the person of Donald Trump will also be given a historic defeat by his female democratic challenger.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by otokx(m): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2016
The Igbenedions are bad news everyday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by southernbelle(f): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2016
ALAGA1:
KOWA party is officially the VIC-O of Nigeria Politics....

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Had to steal your gif to express myself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by udatso: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2016
kingofthejungle:
its funny how the soldiers where looking while they were sharing the money yesterday
What were they supposed to do?
They did exactly as they have always done in the Pdp era

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by lolladex(m): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2016
will of God can't be changed.
congratulation to whoever wins

try again option for whoever loses
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by peeparty(m): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2016
Watching in 15D... some shiii going on in that state mhn.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by lolladex(m): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2016
will of God can't be changed.
congratulation to whoever wins

try again option for whoever loses

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by KingOvoramwen1(m): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2016
Congrats Edo Nation and All Edolites Tribes and States for a successful Election be it Apc or Pdp.......... And pls no fighting from either Afonjas grin sorry i meant Yoruba or Igbo ppl norbe Una state or people so no need to buy panadol !!

3 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Jokerman(m): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2016
Demdem:

Who are the we? U and ur inconsequential few? In democracy, few have their say while majority have their way. Deal with it.

Lol... demdem... even you support this corrupt elections?? grin
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Byko899(m): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2016
Though I voted buhari in 2016 which I regreted , I know every body can never be a democrat like Jonathan, edo election was purely manipulated, cum 2016 this will repeat again irrespective of how bad this government performed, that is why they do not really care about there bad performance.
As an igbo man way I be,I don remove my mind for politics make I focus for my business to take enjoy my life, I only pity those people that depend on government for daily survival, as of 2007 I went to unity school,my school fees was around 9k, now am hearing 80k

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by 1miccza: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2016
otokx:

You are not alone

God help us all
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by sekundosekundo: 10:39am On Sep 29, 2016
SonofDevil:
Some bittered Igbos that re Yet to recover from electoral shock carry edo election for head like gala and lacesera.

ELA OJUKAN grincheesytonguetonguetongue

So anybody who's not in the same political line with you must be an Igbo person abi?.

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by PunterTim(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2016
martineinstein:
this pdp ward leader is very dull.he is using social media results to defend himself
..and he wasn't countered,bizarre!

We miss Jega
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by segsxpendable(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2016
So they are only two political parties in Edo state; APC and PDP,,the rest are get together....
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by anonimi: 10:39am On Sep 29, 2016
bobbybrown007:
APC has rig the election again I hate dis country

The Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC are renowned riggers from time immemorial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2W9iuKYbFc]

Uploaded on Oct 30, 2011
This is a mobile phone video of the announcement of PDP as winners of the Badagry Central Local Government Elections with over 7000 votes. LASIEC Chairman, Justice Adeyinka later announced a different result. The lady speaking in the video is the LASIEC Returning Officer for Badagry Central on Saturday 22nd October, 2011.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by vacanci: 10:40am On Sep 29, 2016
franchizy:
I weep for my country. This country isreally a joke and can never move forward.
An election swept by PDP is now awarded to APC.
INEC have been bought by PMB and APC.
I .blame PMB for all this mess. No hope for any change in this country.

NONSENSE

so if PDP was leading, it wont be rigging but if it goes against your wish, it is counted as rigging. If not for rigging, i dont think PDP will have those numbers i hear they have been getting. APC all the way.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Kyase(m): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2016
Jokerman:

Dont come here to say u support corruption fight after all this hocus pocus. .. ok... grin
Eyah

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Kyase(m): 10:41am On Sep 29, 2016
adroitvezy:

na we we... Wey dem??
Yes

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? / What Are The 5 Most Developed Countries On The African Continent / Breaking News - Another Explosion In Kaduna Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.