Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) (67594 Views)

Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) / Woman's Attempt To Seduce Younger Sister’s Husband With Love Portion Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by ILoveToFuCcK: 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
When did become a crime to cheat( fυck)

HIS ROYAL FUCKNESS i Love to fυck was here
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by nwasinachi(f): 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
Some men need to stop thinking with their dick. For goodness sake, this is your wife's younger sis we are talking about, what happened to self respect? If u are keen on cheating, why do it within d family? and for those friends edging him on, may God punish u. God pls save me from my friends, i can take care of my enemies.
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by esosuo2: 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
If dat pix is the pix of the wife abeg cheating is allowed jare .Who no like fresh tin . Women try to know wat ur husbands want and take care of ur body well oh no be to fat like drum after marriage all in the name of already in husband house oh
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
Sard:

Just utter something
not in to alter angry sad
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
Sard:

Just utter something
notin to alter angry sad
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Thank God I have no younger sister. grin grin

Africans and voodoo tho
no one will steal me away from you grin

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
ameezy:

kiss kiss Fyn gal
good morning
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
GossipHeart:

What main account

You have already slayed me with your gorilla face

The shape of your mouth is amazing, your head game must be the bomb (Al Qaeda)
smiley smiley

Sarcasm does not work for me sweetheartsmiley. I love straight men.

Be a man smiley

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by Skelewu: 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
Bloody fornicators and adulterers.
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
Zceesneh:
no one will steal me away from you grin
Hehehehe grin grin

That's if you don't want to be stolen. tongue smiley
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by KORLAR(m): 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hippos
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by systemz(m): 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hoes everywhere
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by handsam(m): 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
Damn..!! grin lipsrsealed

But where is Suzanundecided
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by 99foxxy(f): 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
Glad i don't have a sister maybe if I marry and my husband decides to cheat with a family member, it will be his sister instead tongue

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
E don red oooo. I was waiting to see President ROBERT MUGABE'S comment since this has to do with his country
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by favexx(f): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
GossipHeart:

Goat face
Africans and voodoo ??
Do you know what voodoo is ??
Voodoo originated from Louisiana USA and is still being practiced in Louisiana
I've see shrines and voodoo in almost 34 states across the USA and mind you, one state in the USA is bigger than Nigeria

Village fowl
u again?
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by favexx(f): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
Diddyydiva:
smiley smiley

Sarcasm does not work for me sweetheartsmiley. I love straight men.

Be a man smiley
nne dat guy no well ooo...ignore as hard as u can

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Hehehehe grin grin

That's if you don't want to be stolen. tongue smiley
kiss honey u look beautiful
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by 5minsmadness: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
Na wa.
Looks at the wife.
Looks at the frreeeesh younger sister

Coughz.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by trapQ: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
Savage grin
GossipHeart:

Goat face
Africans and voodoo ??
I've see shrines and voodoo in almost 34 states across the USA and mind you, one state in the USA is bigger than Nigeria

Village fowl
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by hisawesomeness(m): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
Sex is one of the major problems we hav nw. 70 yr olds raping 3yr olds. That women exposing their bodies on social media for likes, women having sex to get Smart phones.

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by Eliteklaus(m): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
u can never fight d power of love. d love of money and expensive things of course
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
Damn, look at the appearance of the wife. But Larry sef eff up.
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by nwaanambra1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
favexx:
nne dat guy no well ooo...ignore as hard as u can

that pix in your profile - are u wearing any clothes?

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by pussypounder(m): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
favexx:
u again?

When i nut in your face, my meat get soft shocked
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by mjay26(m): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
GossipHeart:

Goat face
Africans and voodoo ??

Village fowl
no mind d goat i guess he think we don't knw stuff offshores mumu dulladoo. Voodoo is legal act in USA
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
GossipHeart:

Goat face
Africans and voodoo ??

Village fowl
You made a nice point but you spoilt it all with insults.
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by glossy6(f): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
GossipHeart:

Goat face
Africans and voodoo ??

Village fowl

gossipheart!
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by GirlAfrik(f): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
GossipHeart:

Goat face
Africans and voodoo ??

Village fowl
Why the abusive words? Have you ever been to the USA? I don't think so. You don't sound like one who has even left the shores of his village

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by imitateMe(m): 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
nwasinachi:
Some men need to stop thinking with their dick. For goodness sake, this is your wife's younger sis we are talking about, what happened to self respect? If u are keen on cheating, why do it within d family? and for those friends edging him on, may God punish u. God pls save me from my friends, i can take care of my enemies.
Some women need to stop thinking with their pussy. For goodness sake, this is your sister's husband we are talking about, what happened to self respect? If you are keen on cheating, why do it within your family? cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? / Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.