Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class (8816 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) / 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class / Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class by Topza(m): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2016
grin One name for dis Teacher pls

1 Share

Re: Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class by oshikoyaodemi(m): 11:06am On Sep 29, 2016
lol
Re: Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class by firstking01(m): 11:08am On Sep 29, 2016
This is not normal

1 Like

Re: Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 29, 2016
grin

Photoshop gone bad eehhnn.. But the still boiz get konji grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class by Joshintua(m): 11:16am On Sep 29, 2016
With this padded butt...will only concentrate on it for analysis
Re: Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class by RyanCassidy(m): 11:16am On Sep 29, 2016
grin
hahaha photo editing... the person forget to edit the blackboard too

9 Likes

Re: Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class by oshikoyaodemi(m): 11:37am On Sep 29, 2016
lol grin
Re: Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class by debque(m): 11:55am On Sep 29, 2016
I ll not only concrete but also cement n brick d class...
Re: Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class by Adeinfo: 11:58am On Sep 29, 2016
**Concrete** in class
Re: Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class by rosieluv(f): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
shocked concrete
Re: Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class by Thukzee01(m): 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
Op.. Sey u knw dat Konji issa baskard
Re: Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class by Topza(m): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
Thukzee01:
Op.. Sey u knw dat Konji issa baskard
lol
Re: Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
given the fact that am as straight as the I before iPhone....I will feel so disgusted that I will have to report to the school authority.
Re: Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class by freezyprinzy(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
#in mc craze voice# is this yanshh
Re: Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class by Damilolababy(f): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
what is dis na
Re: Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class by queencalipso(f): 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
This wasn't the original pic of this lady, someone photoshopped it massively.
Re: Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class by Damilolababy(f): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
queencalipso:
This wasn't the original pic of this lady, someone photoshopped it massively.
yea
Re: Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class by gqboyy(m): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
ds one no be photoshop na photomall or photoshoprite sef

1 Like

Re: Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class by Damilolababy(f): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
gqboyy:
ds one no be photoshop na photomall or photoshoprite sef
lol
Re: Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class by gqboyy(m): 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
Damilolababy:
lol
lolol xoxo
Re: Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class by Damilolababy(f): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
gqboyy:
lolol xoxo
dnt get
Re: Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class by gqboyy(m): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
Damilolababy:
dnt get
laughing out loud ....blowing kisses
Re: Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class by Damilolababy(f): 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
gqboyy:
laughing out loud ....blowing kisses
to who
Re: Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class by mytime24(f): 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
Photoschool undecided
Re: Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class by vitalisdiho(m): 11:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
Lol like a kid.so pert but I will focus with education
Re: Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class by Damilolababy(f): 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
vitalisdiho:
Lol like a kid.so pert but I will focus with education
lol
Re: Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class by gqboyy(m): 11:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
Damilolababy:
to who
to the ceiling
Re: Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class by Ikennablue(m): 12:00am On Sep 30, 2016
Chaiiiii....ntin way person no go see ooo
Re: Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class by IncomeClass: 12:05am On Sep 30, 2016
Re: Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class by jidon3(m): 12:50am On Sep 30, 2016
lol
Re: Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class by Morhziez(m): 1:07am On Sep 30, 2016
Read My signature..Please!
Re: Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class by ChuksUd(m): 3:01am On Sep 30, 2016
Hehehe ;Dback den we had one student teacher like da in secondary skul...she been one kill person o..because of ham i made business studies favourite subject..as dem change ham me tinx neva remained dsame for me n acc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. / At Home Daddy's Little Princess, At School Slay Queen (Picture Included) / 12 Years Of Unhappy Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.