Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,588 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. (6495 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps / BIAFRA Or NIGERIA Means Poverty Without South South Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. by gidgiddy: 10:55am On Oct 18, 2016
It will forever remain the supreme right of us Igbos to decide if we want to be part of the British geographical experiment called Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. by Gentle99(m): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
updatechange:
Hmm funny...
I read ur comment and it amuses me, how on earth would you compare any of SE states with SW states..?
Now let me Educate you, when did innoson started supplying NAF spare part...? (March 2016) and u gave illustrations as if its been doing it since 1960, and over 80% of it were all imported. Now Lets take OYO state for instance, The records, landmarks and firsts attached to the state alone beats the records both past and present of the whole SE states, like... the first sky scrapper in Africa was in Ib, The first University, the first TV in Africa, First radio, first dualized road, First sport Stadium,.. i can go on and on, first teaching hospital, the first IITA...where were you the so called developer of Lagos then?, Probably still walking around naked and bare footed with your kings. When Senior secondary schs started functioning here, your grand fathers were still cultivating ugwu in ur red sanded land without the knowledge of what a Biro is. Now using Korea n Japan as an example shows how dumb u re, because u knw where Lagos is when u talk about development and infrastructure, u knw were Ogun state is talking abt investors and IGRs... Is it that ur ugwu you ppl want to use to build ur states to attain the height of Japan, UK, America, China...? I lafff in Spanish, keep dream bro!

This guy is Nairaland's dumbest user. He doesn't know anything. Those things you mentioned, name one that is owned and built by an indigene? You shouldn't boast of things you didn't do on your own.Lagos was collectively built by Nigerians, that's a common fact. If FG had invested in South East the way they invested in Lagos, will you have the guts to open your mouth? Is it Ibadan with brown and rust roofs. Minus.Lagos, what other city will beat some of South Eastern/ states? Lagos solely depend on imports but South East can survive twenty years without imports which Lagos can't. You asked.where we were when Lagos was being developed? We were cultivating, making room for sustainable economy. Go to South East and ask if they feel any economic recession. That's what we were doing when Lagos was being developed. Let's ban imports and stop interstate trade and see if Lagos will survive a day. After the way, FG built National Theatre, Third Mainland Bridge and others in Lagos, showing Favouritism. Look at very short 2nd Niger Bridge and FG couldn't build it in 5years. Compare the cost and length of Third Mainland Bridge and 2nd Niger Bridge. Niger river dredging works, Onitsha river amongst all were all abandoned. FG constructs Lagos Highways but Anambra state works on its short highway without #1 from FG. Do you think if FG had given SE attention, they'd not be California/Catalonia of Nigeria?

You are the worst of all analysts I've met here.
Go back to school and learn History.

What were you guys doing when SE was making its own war bombs, guns, vehicles and others? What were y'all when SE was growing? Apart from Abeokuta, where in Ogun is developed? Compare Anambra and Ogun in terms of rural and urban civilisation. Compare Imo and Ondo, Abia and Ekiti, Ebonyi and Kwara abi Enugu and Oyo. Please nairalanders, call result for us.

8 Likes

Re: Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. by SAHACO(m): 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
sarrki:

Are we not brothers
They are my people
Only ipob & kanu are not my people
Because they are from south sudan.
Re: Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. by SAHACO(m): 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
sarrki:

He will my brother

Pls let's use this medium nairaland gave us to promote

Unity, love and harmony among brethren
Minus some people (Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB) because they from south suden (they irritate you).
Re: Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. by Gentle99(m): 9:27am On Oct 19, 2016
Amberon:
Every other thing was correct except the bolded. Lol...Rome wasn't built in a day.

Hahahaha! See them! Rome wasn't built in day. Why was Singapore built and transformed under a president's tenure? You no sabi anything! Na one of our political analyst that is out-dated.
Bros, when you come leave prison? You miss well well ooo. Ask me may i tell the latest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. by Gentle99(m): 9:30am On Oct 19, 2016
Amberon:
Every other thing was correct except the bolded. Lol...Rome wasn't built in a day.

Hahahaha! See them! Rome wasn't built in a day. You think say na Nigeria wey ur leaders no fit build in 56years, even in the next 590years? Are u one of our legis-looters? Why was Singapore built and transformed under a president's tenure? You no sabi anything! Na one of our political analyst that is out-dated.
Bros, when you come leave prison? You miss well well ooo. Ask me may i tell the latest. Mtchew.
Re: Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. by devilson(m): 10:05am On Oct 19, 2016
Gentle99:

Hahahaha! See them! Rome wasn't built in a day. You think say na Nigeria wey ur leaders no fit build in 56years, even in the next 590years? Are u one of our legis-looters? Why was Singapore built and transformed under a president's tenure? You no sabi anything! Na one of our political analyst that is out-dated.
Bros, when you come leave prison? You miss well well ooo. Ask me may i tell the latest. Mtchew.
who stopped igbo's from turning to korea now.u guys just love whinning.imf is not the only company that assemble car in Nigeria.innoson even import 80 of the assembled car body

3 Likes

Re: Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. by Gentle99(m): 10:30am On Oct 19, 2016
devilson:
who stopped igbo's from turning to korea now.u guys just love whinning.imf is not the only company that assemble car in Nigeria.innoson even import 80 of the assembled car body

Nairaland come see your biggest and dumbest olodo. Toyota, Peugeot, Honda, etc all have car assembly points in Nigeria. IVM manufactures its own car.
Bia nwata, i di sure na orubeghi 40years i jiri wee nodu na Prison? Ndi beanyi leekwanu nwoke onye ofe nmanu a. If you no sabi, go meet google may e teach. Olodo rabata. Kuro jare! IVM wey began Production since 2014. Currently, it is the only one in Nigeria. Oya, how many private stadium dey S West? Come to Rojenny may i show u around.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. by devilson(m): 11:15am On Oct 19, 2016
Gentle99:

Nairaland come see your biggest and dumbest olodo. Toyota, Peugeot, Honda, etc all have car assembly points in Nigeria. IVM manufactures its own car.
Bia nwata, i di sure na orubeghi 40years i jiri wee nodu na Prison? Ndi beanyi leekwanu nwoke onye ofe nmanu a. If you no sabi, go meet google may e teach. Olodo rabata. Kuro jare! IVM wey began Production since 2014. Currently, it is the only one in Nigeria. Oya, how many private stadium dey S West? Come to Rojenny may i show u around.
innoson manufacturer nd source all car body part itself yet the chairman of innoson dy cry for forex,u can only delude ur fellow ipad yoot not me.ogun state has more industry than all s.east state put together

3 Likes

Re: Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. by Gentle99(m): 11:25am On Oct 19, 2016
devilson:
innoson manufacturer nd source all car body part itself yet the chairman of innoson dy cry for forex,u can only delude ur fellow ipad yoot not me.ogun state has more industry than all s.east state put together

If Dangote wey be richest for Africa, why won't he complain? You're just dumb guy. Even if you die and wake up, SE will always be baba to SW. If you like take am, if you no like am go die down for Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.
Ogun state na small thing sef e take pass my village.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. by devilson(m): 11:37am On Oct 19, 2016
Gentle99:

If Dangote wey be richest for Africa, why won't he complain? You're just dumb guy. Even if you die and wake up, SE will always be baba to SW. If you like take am, if you no like am go die down for Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.
Ogun state na small thing sef e take pass my village.
Why shud I waste my time on an ipob yoot like u.Igbo can't argue logically all they do is insult nd argue without point.
bye bye

3 Likes

Re: Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. by Gentle99(m): 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
devilson:
Why shud I waste my time on an ipob yoot like u.Igbo can't argue logically all they do is insult nd argue without point.
bye bye

Monkey fine or e no fine, im mama still like am. And correction, I'm neither an IPOB youth nor MASSOB youth. A 52 year old man, is he a youth? You kids of nowadays. Abeg i no get time for person like you wey no even see the war.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. by PentiumProf: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
Igbos hold the key to nigerias future
Once an igbo man emerges Nigeria's president all nigeras problems will be a thing of the past
As long aas igbos are not in power nigeria will forever remain doomed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
Gentle99:

If you think that no region is indispensable, let FG grant full autonomy to each of the federating regions lets see which region would call for help. FG knows that once Biafra is achieved, Nigeria would become an international laughing stock cause Biafra would be at par with USA, China, South Korea, Japan and might even surpass them ( and UK inclusive). They have the brain, the talent, the zeal and hand to develop Nigeria but FG and other Nigerians would not allow them. What is the most diverse tribe in Nigeria. Igbos are patriotic but Nigerians don't see that. Lagos population is about two-fourth( 2/4) Igbos. Go to VI, Ikoyi, Lekki, VGC, Ishodi, Lagos as a whole, Kano, Kaduna, kwarra, Ondo, till the last hamlet in Nigeria, Igbos are there. The Hausas are everywhere to scavenge, beg and to take their cattle to pastures. Yorubas don't even go at all. I tell you, Igbos are the most patriotic tribe in Lagos. Take it or go fu*k yo mother.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
PentiumProf:
Igbos hold the key to nigerias future
Once an igbo man emerges Nigeria's president all nigeras problems will be a thing of the past
As long aas igbos are not in power nigeria will forever remain doomed
Even you yourself don't believe this fallacy

2 Likes

Re: Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. by Gentle99(m): 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
[quote author=kropotkin2 post=50332798][/quote]
Laughing your ass off?

Re: Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
Gentle99:

Laughing your ass off?
Exactly laughing my assoff cos of that line. At par with South Sudan ni grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. by Gentle99(m): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
kropotkin2:
Even you yourself don't believe this fallacy

You dey go? Na free bus oo

Re: Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
Gentle99:

You dey go? Na free bus oo
No one is going anywhere anytime soon grin
Re: Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. by wristbangle: 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
Gentle99:

If you think that no region is indispensable, let FG grant full autonomy to each of the federating regions lets see which region would call for help. FG knows that once Biafra is achieved, Nigeria would become an international laughing stock cause Biafra would be at par with USA, China, South Korea, Japan and might even surpass them ( and UK inclusive). They have the brain, the talent, the zeal and hand to develop Nigeria but FG and other Nigerians would not allow them. What is the most diverse tribe in Nigeria. Igbos are patriotic but Nigerians don't see that. Lagos population is about two-fourth( 2/4) Igbos. Go to VI, Ikoyi, Lekki, VGC, Ishodi, Lagos as a whole, Kano, Kaduna, kwarra, Ondo, till the last hamlet in Nigeria, Igbos are there. The Hausas are everywhere to scavenge, beg and to take their cattle to pastures. Yorubas don't even go at all. I tell you, Igbos are the most patriotic tribe in Lagos. Take it or go fu*k yo mother.

It's ridiculous to say biafra will be at par with USA, China and other developed countries. These are countries whose development started from centuries back. Compare the upcoming biafra to Benin republic, Togo, Uganda, madagascar.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. by wristbangle: 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
Gentle99:

This guy is Nairaland's dumbest user. He doesn't know anything. Those things you mentioned, name one that is owned and built by an indigene? You shouldn't boast of things you didn't do on your own.Lagos was collectively built by Nigerians, that's a common fact. If FG had invested in South East the way they invested in Lagos, will you have the guts to open your mouth? Is it Ibadan with brown and rust roofs. Minus.Lagos, what other city will beat some of South Eastern/ states? Lagos solely depend on imports but South East can survive twenty years without imports which Lagos can't. You asked.where we were when Lagos was being developed? We were cultivating, making room for sustainable economy. Go to South East and ask if they feel any economic recession. That's what we were doing when Lagos was being developed. Let's ban imports and stop interstate trade and see if Lagos will survive a day. After the way, FG built National Theatre, Third Mainland Bridge and others in Lagos, showing Favouritism. Look at very short 2nd Niger Bridge and FG couldn't build it in 5years. Compare the cost and length of Third Mainland Bridge and 2nd Niger Bridge. Niger river dredging works, Onitsha river amongst all were all abandoned. FG constructs Lagos Highways but Anambra state works on its short highway without #1 from FG. Do you think if FG had given SE attention, they'd not be California/Catalonia of Nigeria?

You are the worst of all analysts I've met here.
Go back to school and learn History.

What were you guys doing when SE was making its own war bombs, guns, vehicles and others? What were y'all when SE was growing? Apart from Abeokuta, where in Ogun is developed? Compare Anambra and Ogun in terms of rural and urban civilisation. Compare Imo and Ondo, Abia and Ekiti, Ebonyi and Kwara abi Enugu and Oyo. Please nairalanders, call result for us.

I swear your ignorance is choking your brain. So are u telling me Agbara industrial Estate, Sango Ota, Ibafo, Ifo, Mowe/Ibafo, Sagamu and Ijebu Ode are villages in Ogun State?. Haba now bros! Anambra has onitsha, awka, Nnewi developed. Aside these three places, others are towns, communities and chronic rural settlement abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. by Gentle99(m): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
wristbangle:

I swear your ignorance is choking your brain. So are u telling me Agbara industrial Estate, Sango Ota, Ibafo, Ifo, Mowe/Ibafo, Sagamu and Ijebu Ode are villages in Ogun State?. Haba now bros! Anambra has onitsha, awka, Nnewi developed. Aside these three places, others are towns, communities and chronic rural settlement abeg.

Anambra has three major cities which we all know. In the sense of industralisation, Anambra didn't focus on those three cities. Otuocha remains a rice production hub. In short i don't need to keep telling. Ogun State with all its Estates, why is it not the state with the lowest poverty rate or highest employment rate in the country? Will you compare Ogun and Anambra in terms of urbanisation? Lagos is the only state that beats Anambra in terms of Urbanisation. Will you then compare the road network? I agree that Ogun has many Industrial estates but still won't attain the feat Anambra has.

4 Likes

Re: Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. by wristbangle: 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
Gentle99:

Anambra has three major cities which we all know. In the sense of industralisation, Anambra didn't focus on those three cities. Otuocha remains a rice production hub. In short i don't need to keep telling. Ogun State with all its Estates, why is it not the state with the lowest poverty rate or highest employment rate in the country? Will you compare Ogun and Anambra in terms of urbanisation? Lagos is the only state that beats Anambra in terms of Urbanisation. Will you then compare the road network? I agree that Ogun has many Industrial estates but still won't attain the feat Anambra has.

Ah! I give up arguing with u. It's pointless.
Re: Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. by Blue3k(m): 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
No need to kiss bums. Every honest Nigerian knows this country operates based on southern productivity. Whether it's the oil Revenue, the IGR, contributions to federal purse. The stats prove this.

1 Like

Re: Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. by Gentle99(m): 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
Blue3k:
No need to kiss bums. Every honest Nigerian knows this country operates based on southern productivity. Whether it's the oil Revenue, the IGR, contributions to federal purse. The stats prove this.

I argue no more cos i have things to do. I adjourn my response until further notice.

1 Like

Re: Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. by slivertongue: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
sarrki:

He will my brother

hmmm so u sabi beta thin?
Re: Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. by slivertongue: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
sarrki:

He will my brother

hmmm so u sabi beta thin?
Re: Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. by slivertongue: 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
BrokenTV:

And what makes you think that 90% of Igbo's are not in support of Biafra, you think is all about typing thrash on the Internet. Go to South East and carry research on those that support Biafra and cure yourself of this zombiesm.

pls dont call for referendum oooo. u will b disappointed. i had the same line of thought until i cured myself of such belief. Wat i saw last yr and this yr tells me dat nigeria seem to underrate d agitators who have built there message on the peoples misfortune. the youths in the south east care for nothing but biafra especially d self employed. their thought is hinged on the total absence of federal govt in d region. biafra is also a movement against the bandit rulin class in d east who rather than help the people behave like emirs. they know that if they fail to achieve biafra they wil suceed in dethronin the criminal elements in the ruling class so which ever way, itis a cry for a paradigm shift

1 Like

Re: Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. by slivertongue: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
WELL SAID!!!
Re: Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. by slivertongue: 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

Why the thing pepper you like this? Biafra people say they will be at par with the best in the world, did that remove the meat in your ewedu soup. Is it your bussiness how they validate themselves and what dreams they have the right to dream.
Why are you bent on living with Chestbeaters and still throwing smelly spit all over the place in protest about their chestbeating attitude?

Na curse them curse yorubas, make them feel inferior anytime Biafrans elevate themself? Why you dey diagrace yoruba race. Biafrans say make you no elevate yourself for yorubaland?
See lamentations oh....grin cheesy

Victorvezx the muslim oshogboite, abeg come join ya broda lament. grin

Take am easy nah! na him church mind him talk ooooooo
Re: Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. by devilson(m): 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
Gentle99:

Monkey fine or e no fine, im mama still like am. And correction, I'm neither an IPOB youth nor MASSOB youth. A 52 year old man, is he a youth? You kids of nowadays. Abeg i no get time for person like you wey no even see the war.
see this yeye 18year old flat head claiming 52 year old u dy smoke skunk ba.
you seem jobless cause u av been bitching since,52years my ass

1 Like

Re: Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. by ahamonyeka(m): 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
Well said.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) / Kaduna Govt. Distributes 230,000 Free Uniforms To Secondary School Students / PDP Chieftain Frowns At Leaders Travelling Abroad To Settle Political Disputes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.