Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) (40541 Views)

A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) / Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) / Sule, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Yesterday(P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by sunnyside16(m): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Oh, we they keep putting their lives on the line for us........RIP gallant one.

If only our govt will value them more and neva allow their families suffer their loses.
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by fortunateice(m): 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
You will not be burried but planted.. Grow on soldier
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by dokJ: 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
Kingtim:
if you dont kill them, they will kill you.. Most touching word i have ever seen. Sobs
he actually killed them n they killed him too...RIP brave one
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by SABA2002(m): 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
#if you don't kill them...... They will kill you.

Rest on bro.

Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by Apocalypse12: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
sanandreas:

grin grin grin
E , pain am
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by gungab(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
Plus10:
RIP...imagine the 'stick' wey Nigerian govt give am to take fight boko haram.

seriously ,this people are ill equipped
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by kenzysmith: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
mean while bubu is seen in ashawo quarter
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by negotiations2(f): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nigeria is not worth dying for.All these soldiers should runaway for their lives. Imagine wasting the Innocent blood. God will punish Buhari and Brutal they are blood suckers.
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by mengho(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
R.I.P to d brave soul, He is heading to heaven straight
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by Uncletony(m): 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
adegunwa4real:
RIP...Your labour shall not be in vain

Everything will definitely turn out to be vanity including his labour. Vanity upon vanity...all na vanity.
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by Qmerit(m): 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
[quote author=Gelengelen post=49778817]Edo people sold their birth right for 50 naira akara and 2k. Iara become fresher with edo money. Rip soldier. Muslims keeps giving birth to children like chicken, no proper planning. Their almajiris are d ones doing boko haram.[/quote

Is your head correct over Edo matter?
RIP our Amiable solder.
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by Ashekboy: 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
Gelengelen:
Edo people sold their birth right for 50 naira akara and 2k. Iara become fresher with edo money. Rip soldier. Muslims keeps giving birth to children like chicken, no proper planning. Their almajiris are d ones doing boko haram.

Why are you talking as if you are thinking with your anus?..
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by Damibiz(m): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
Rest in peace Paperboy,u where nd u still remain a hero to us,ur effort will never be invain....one day Bokn boyz go be history
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
Kingtim:
if you dont kill them, they will kill you.. Most touching word i have ever seen. Sobs

*Sighs and shooks her head in sadness.* embarassed it's very touching. Life#
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by meccuno: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
Respect to the dead. But sorry,you died in vain.
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by stevedeey(m): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
rapistomenka:
Prayers already being answered..

What a listening God.

They are going down in quick succession cheesy

I only have this for you

SEE WHO MOCKED GOD:
John Lennon (Singer):
Some years ago, during his interview with an
American Magazine, he said:
'Christianity will end, it will disappear.
I do not have to argue about that.. I am certain.
Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple,
today we are more famous than Him' (1966).
Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more
famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.
Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil ):
During the Presidential campaign, he said if he
got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God
would remove him from Presidency.
Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day
before his inauguration as President and he died.
Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and
poet):
During A show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro ),
while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some
smoke into the air and said:
'God, that's for you.'
He died at the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a
horrible manner.
The man who built the Titanic
After the construction of the Cruise Ship, Titanic,
a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would
be.
With an ironic tone he said:
'Not even God can sink it'
The result: I think you all know what happened to
the Titanic
Marilyn Monroe (Actress)
She was visited by Billy Graham during a
presentation of a show.
He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach
to her.
After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she
said: 'I don't need your Jesus'.
A week later, she was found dead in her
apartment
Bon Scott (Singer)
The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979
songs he sang:
'Don't stop me; I'm going down all the way, down
the highway to hell'.
On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was
found dead, he had been choked by his own
vomit.
Campinas (IN 2005)
In Campinas , Brazil, a group of friends, drunk,
went to pick up a friend.....
The mother accompanied her to the car and was
so worried about the drunkenness of her friends
and she said to the daughter holding her hand,
who was already seated in the car:
'My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect
You.'
She responded: 'Only If He (God) Travels In The
Trunk, 'Cause Inside Here.....It's Already Full '
Hours later, news came that they had been
involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died.
The car could not be recognized what type of car
it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was
intact.
The police said there was no way the trunk could
have remained intact.
To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of
eggs, none was broken
Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and
entertainer) said the Bible (Word of God) was the
worst book ever written.
In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond
recognition in her motor vehicle.
Many more important people have forgotten that
there is no other name that was given so much
authority as the name of Jesus.
Many have died, but only Jesus died and rose
again, and he is still alive....
"J-E-S-U-S"

2 Likes

Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by sekundosekundo: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
wite111:
U see Buratai and his tyrant Oga at the top will not tell us this.What they will tell u is troop ambush BH terrorists

Majority of these fallen heroes are Christians including this one.
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by mahyowah(m): 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
Gelengelen:
Edo people sold their birth right for 50 naira akara and 2k. Iara become fresher with edo money. Rip soldier. Muslims keeps giving birth to children like chicken, no proper planning. Their almajiris are d ones doing boko haram.
it is sad that you have been misdirected and have shown your lack of common sense on this platform. what kind of remorse have u shown for human life by bringing in politics and insulting a group of people. You need to visit the Dr. to confirm your psychiatric condition, note that this is an essential advice for you.
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by EROMS38(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
C d kind gun dey give dis young officer to use fight boko boys. Pathetic cry
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by Ngozi123(f): 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
RIP.
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by adegunwa4real(m): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
Uncletony:

Everything will definitely turn out to be vanity including his labour. Vanity upon vanity...all na vanity.

lol...chai... smh...#Vanitycrew cheesy cheesy
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
AreaFada2:
The press has gone mute. Soldiers are just being killed and the public cannot even share the grief of their families. Sad.

RIP. Hope your sacrifice for 9ja was worth it.
after sharing aisha rice, u dnt expect them to report such. Rip soldier and i pray ur labours should not be in vain.... but seriously i use to knw of an army officer with monica as gentlesniper on this forum, jst checked his profile and he hasnt bin online for 3mnths nw, i just hope its nt what i am thinking.
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by armpit: 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
Great gallant, u sure can't read this or even feel my grief; being obsessed with the military, I feel the lose of any gallant in battle personally. you are young and still full of vibrant energy, you choose the safety of other peoples life over yours.. You are the definition of HERO. farewell Great Gallant.
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by Rawzy(m): 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
RIP to a galant soldier
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by vislabraye(m): 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
jeff1993:
I always shed tears for Nigerian soldiers ......... Nigeria soldiers av no motivation ......most of the guys DAT joined military joined because there was no way forward in life n they used it as dia last card only for them to b butchered by d insensitivity of d government!!! I weep for my country!!!!

When u see d way d U.S soldiers are kitted up .... the guns they use ...... the moral of their leaders .... d way they are respected when they die ..... U wud love to b a soldier

Nigerian soldiers stay in shoddy barracks ..... they are not motivated ....... they are badly taken care of by Fat bellied generals ....and are sent to d war front to die like chickens ....... I pray God gives Nigeria a government that budgets more on defence m education rather than fighting invisible corruption while pole are dying!!!!

It's sad, i tell you. This government is more concerned about propaganda. Early this year, there was report that 150 soldiers were killed but the military denied it. Gej hired the EO and they were almost wiping out bokoharam until Mr. Integrity came in.
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by ArabMopol(m): 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
what's the hell is he doing with 4phones , is he into 419.... thank God I didn't sign up for Nigeria Army, Nigeria don't worth dying for
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by papiwyte(m): 12:00am On Sep 30, 2016
RIP
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by Lorexinoh(m): 3:15am On Sep 30, 2016
Mehn too bad...wen will our country progress nw...d world has advanced nw...shey our government cannot change dier ak47 old model to m4 or sophisticated weapons...all dey do is steal our money and kip somewhere...RIP brave soldier..
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by jeff1993: 6:06am On Sep 30, 2016
vislabraye:

It's sad, i tell you. This government is more concerned about propaganda. Early this year, there was report that 150 soldiers were killed but the military denied it. Gej hired the EO and they were almost wiping out bokoharam until Mr. Integrity came in.
...... its so sad n appalling that d lives of budding young men are thrown away like trash!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) / N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel / How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.