Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

INSTANT MOOD TURNER (check in now) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / INSTANT MOOD TURNER (check in now) (417 Views)

FREE Ebook Sex In The Bible The Untold Truth By Evan Turner / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INSTANT MOOD TURNER (check in now) by Staru1(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
Pls read vividly,
Turn the mood instantly.

Mine queen , do u know that respect for the fragility and importance of an individual life is stil the mark of an educated man,so therefore: am urs already bcs one word frees us of all the weight and pain of life;that word is love. Love is more than just a feeling: it's a process requiring continual attention. Loving well takes laughter,loyalty,and wanting more to be able to say, "I understand" than to hear, "you're right. Your task is not to seek love, but merely to seek& find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. Am really missing u my lovely wife,thanks also for the brillant welcome sms. A thing of beauty is a joy forever,which you've given to me. The only way to tell the truth is to speak with kindness. Only the words of a loving man can be heard. Joy is a heart full and a mind purified by gratitude. Truely, we find hope in the darkest of days,and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe. Am so grateful to God for successful trips,thanks so much my wife for ur prayers. Joy is the best makeup.I love u. Swt dreams mine joy.

It was actually the sms I sent to my wife.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Damn, I Should Have Got Her Number [$uper Er0tica] / A Dark Hole. / Making Girls Hot - Great Tips Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.