Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Should I Move On? A Brother In The Friendzone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Move On? A Brother In The Friendzone (1082 Views)

Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone / Official Logo Of The Friendzone. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Move On? A Brother In The Friendzone by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
I'm a single dude in his early 20s, met this girl last year n fell hard for her... I like her like Donald trump likes rubbish. Anyways, I asked her out over n over again but she declined.
My Friends are telling me to give her enough space but the trouble is I really like her.

When I first her, I liked her as a friend n overtime we became very compatible in all ramifications. I really don't mind not dating her even though it's what I want, I just can't help it... I really like her n can't keep away from her.

Guys abeg, should I just free the babe or not... Well I've tried leaving but something takes me baq to her
Re: Should I Move On? A Brother In The Friendzone by NoMoreTrolling: 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
I have 2 advice 4 u

1. If u like ha, don't lera go

2. Lera go
Re: Should I Move On? A Brother In The Friendzone by Sexxkillz: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nah. Don't move on. . . Wait till you're made the federal representative of "friendzone constituency".

Life is too short to wait for anyone.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Move On? A Brother In The Friendzone by MrDojo(m): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
Move on bro...

Too many ladies out there for you to be fixated one.. U like her she does not like you..get over it and move on

You win some you lose some...
Re: Should I Move On? A Brother In The Friendzone by izzou(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
Date her sister

She will agree immediately

cool

Thank me later
Re: Should I Move On? A Brother In The Friendzone by gunners160(m): 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
spacebooked
Re: Should I Move On? A Brother In The Friendzone by osesology(m): 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
Move the fvck on, bro. This life is too gaddamn short for such bs.
Re: Should I Move On? A Brother In The Friendzone by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]with all the girls in this world you still choose to beg for love ..the real thing is if you beg for love you would beg to maintain it ... coolwith all the girls in this world you still choose to beg for love ..the real thing is if you beg for love you would beg to maintain it ...

1 Like

Re: Should I Move On? A Brother In The Friendzone by Cutehector(m): 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
When she says no, she means it.

Now take ur love elsewhere please. I just dnt like seeing guys like u hopelessly in love.
Re: Should I Move On? A Brother In The Friendzone by emerged01(m): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
Don't ever be in a friend zone because you will be at the lose end. Take bold step away from her,then you will realise what you have for her is not love but infatuation.
Re: Should I Move On? A Brother In The Friendzone by iceberylin(m): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
IS SHE GON POP cones to mind ..... grin
Re: Should I Move On? A Brother In The Friendzone by Richy4(m): 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
If you let her go and move on,who will take over your post as the publicity secretary Friendzone Association Nigeria chapter FANC?
Re: Should I Move On? A Brother In The Friendzone by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
Richy4:
If you let her go and move on,who will take over your post as the publicity secretary Friendzone Association Nigeria chapter FANC?

Ahba
Re: Should I Move On? A Brother In The Friendzone by ojun50(m): 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
I hv three advice for u

1... Never waist yr time on any woman who never said within a week.

2... Never force yr self on a lady they don't worth it.

3... Lastly move on some1 special is waiting for u
Re: Should I Move On? A Brother In The Friendzone by IncomeClass: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
My Brother, move on as fast as possible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86_vHRGUQTo
Re: Should I Move On? A Brother In The Friendzone by Richy4(m): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
Gbadegesin19:

Ahba

Hahaaaha don't scream bro... My friends said i was the Treasurer of the association The Australian chapter... until i left two yrs ago...

We have all been there... infact our chairman was an Australian (my colleague at work)... he was the chairman because he liked two girls at a go but they liked him for different reasons....

I will suggest u make the final and last move, if she said no, just move out of that zone. it is an agonising place to be...
Re: Should I Move On? A Brother In The Friendzone by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
Gbadegesin19:
I like her like Donald trump likes rubbish. [/b]

LWKMD. Please don't make me laugh out loud. I cant lie to my colleagues if they ask what's funny. And I CAN NOT talk politics in the office.

1 Like

Re: Should I Move On? A Brother In The Friendzone by Maxi112: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
I don't believe that shiit friend zone, you are the one that friend zoned yourself not her

be wise
Re: Should I Move On? A Brother In The Friendzone by uche92(m): 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Gbadegesin19:
I'm a single dude in his early 20s, met this girl last year n fell hard for her... I like her like Donald trump likes rubbish. Anyways, I asked her out over n over again but she declined.
My Friends are telling me to give her enough space but the trouble is I really like her.

When I first her, I liked her as a friend n overtime we became very compatible in all ramifications. I really don't mind not dating her even though it's what I want, I just can't help it... I really like her n can't keep away from her.

Guys abeg, should I just free the babe or not... Well I've tried leaving but something takes me baq to her

Move on dude. We've all been there. You know how many girls wey done friendzone me upon sey I be fine boy
Re: Should I Move On? A Brother In The Friendzone by IamLEGEND1: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
Can we all bow our heads and commemorate a fallen brother.

Even as you wither away in the harsh wastelands of the friendzone,find solace in the knowledge that we celebrate you,bruh.
Gone you may be,but your memory lives on in our collective consciousness.

Let's raise a glass in rememberance of a dearly loved comrade.

Sleep well,niggah.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Move On? A Brother In The Friendzone by HayZee06(m): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
Take ur friend zone crown and ride on a horse as ur moniker saysgrin
Ur coronation into d zone soon bro
Re: Should I Move On? A Brother In The Friendzone by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 30, 2016
HayZee06:
Take ur friend zone crown and ride on a horse as ur moniker saysgrin
Ur coronation into d zone soon bro

Hehehe
Re: Should I Move On? A Brother In The Friendzone by Essence6055: 11:01am On Sep 30, 2016
Maybe you are not attractive enough... (meaning all she can see is a friend and not a potential boyfriend)... So you need to build that attraction
Re: Should I Move On? A Brother In The Friendzone by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2016
Additional gist!!

She accepted my proposal last two months n gave me a condition; "don't tell people for now" ( Well, trust my big mouth, I don yan my goons them). This relationship started on a Wednesday, I travelled to Lagos on a Friday, got back to school the following Saturday and broke up in the evening after she found out.
Re: Should I Move On? A Brother In The Friendzone by kingsbright41(m): 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
izzou:
Date her sister
She will agree immediately
cool
Thank me later
Baba. You be master of advice
Re: Should I Move On? A Brother In The Friendzone by Laveda(f): 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
Move on already, no need wasting your time waiting for anyone, what's the possibilty she'll date you later on?

grin you'll be there and one Nigga will just take her away

(1) (Reply)

My Sex Thrills And Sexventure Pt 1 / Why Have Men Stopped Using Condoms? / Do You Remember WANAWAP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.