Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

What Are The Duties Of A Sales Manager. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are The Duties Of A Sales Manager. (591 Views)

Job Duties Of A Secretary In A Law Firm / Compliance Manager Duties,pls Explain / What's The Difference Between A Sales Rep And A Marketer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Duties Of A Sales Manager. by Psam91: 9:19am On Sep 30, 2016
Good day everyone. I've been a passive member of Nairaland for a while now and i only lurk from the shadows as a guest.

Last week i got an interview invite through my email for a job as a sales manager of an engineering firm, i have no knowledge or experience in this field. I applied for

The job online because i was very desperate and needed any job (i'm still desperate) at first i thought it was a scam because the website used only had a

USA address, i contacted their US based company and got a reply via email saying that they do have a branch here in sub sahara Africa and

that he is the one to handle the interview as he had just arrived few days ago.

Now my problem is that i've never attended an interview before and have no single experience in the sales department i had wanted to turn-down the interview but i changed my mind and decided to come here and ask if there are any experience sales manager here on Nairaland.

Please if you could just take a few moment of your time to explain what your job is like and what kind of questions to expect during the
Interview

Thanks and God bless.

Cc lalasticalala , seun please help a young lad trying to box his way out of this recession.
Re: What Are The Duties Of A Sales Manager. by Psam91: 9:20am On Sep 30, 2016
Lalasticalala, mynd44, edaku epp me move this to FP
biko, my interview is tomorrow
Re: What Are The Duties Of A Sales Manager. by Goyim: 8:50am On Oct 02, 2016
Psam91:
Lalasticalala, mynd44, edaku epp me move this to FP
biko, my interview is tomorrow

How far? How was the interview?

(1) (Reply)

Career opportunities for people that studied Health and Safety Education / Lecturers, Doctors Suspend Strikes In Kogi State / Things Guys Should Stop Doing At Age 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.