Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Is There No Mercy In Mosques Anymore? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There No Mercy In Mosques Anymore? (435 Views)

"I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Churches And Mosques To Pay Tax In Lagos; Land Use Charge To Be Reviewed / Stop Using Mosques To Preach Hate - Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There No Mercy In Mosques Anymore? by mrrights: 10:05am On Sep 30, 2016
It's another Friday, and my heart goes to the lady in the picture below. She is human created by GOD like you and I, she was born equal in rights and dignity, and she require all the assistance she can get. She is not supposed to be begging to feed, begging to have shelter and her pain exposed to the world. She can't walk, can't crowl, and can't stand nor sit. She is often carried. She can't even lie down conveniently, not talk about sleeping well. She is a classical example of an abandoned human. The woman in Hijab happens to be the one helping her out, but how much can she do? After all, she is poor and helpless. And coming from the northern part of the country, the only thing to raise money is to take to destitution, which has been fully embraced by the duo. Every Friday, you will see them at the Abuja National Mosque in the manner captured in the picture below, begging for help. The first time I came across them, I was scared, shocked and confused. My mind almost blew out of my chest. I couldn't believe someone could be this deformed. I had to run away far from her to conceal my sadness and pity for her. But she was always on my mind. I wish someone can help her, someone with resources, contact or something. Just anything that would take her off the street and make her more comfortable. The pain of her condition should not be compounded with the hustle of finding something to feed on. It's over 3 months since I first saw her, and after that first encounter, I felt the need to go check on her once again. This time, I had embraced the reality of her condition and willing to bring her issue to public awareness. However, What has been giving me concern is the fact that, I learnt she has always been coming to Abuja National Mosque every Friday since the past 5years and the richest Muslims in this country, successful business moguls, high level government officials etc are always coming every Friday to pray at the same Mosque. When they are going In or coming out, they see this helpless Nigerian by the side of the entrance and nobody ever thought of helping her. Where is our conscience? There are philanthropists every where, there are humanitarian and Non Governmental Organizations around who have enough resources to help. I therefore urge you all to come to the rescue of this woman. Today is Friday, she would be at the Abuja National Mosque, kindly extend your helping hands.

Re: Is There No Mercy In Mosques Anymore? by Davash222(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2016
".. . I learnt she has always been coming to Abuja National Mosque every Friday since the past 5years and the richest Muslims in this country,
successful business moguls, high level government officials etc are
always coming every Friday to pray at the same Mosque. When they
are going In or coming out, they see this helpless Nigerian by the
side of the entrance and nobody ever thought of helping her.
Where is our conscience?"

They want her to carry plate and stand at their gate before they will help her. Stewpeed people.

Ma, help is coming your way soon.

Shalom.
Re: Is There No Mercy In Mosques Anymore? by 4reala(m): 10:31am On Sep 30, 2016
I pray for Gods miraculous healing hand upon her in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Is There No Mercy In Mosques Anymore? by mrrights: 11:28am On Sep 30, 2016
Ameen

(1) (Reply)

Going To Different Churches Every Sunday Just For Refreshment Is It Good Or Bad? / Murder: What Makes It Wrong? / Have You Seen This Sign Post?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.