Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) (2417 Views)

Young Kenyan Man Was Caught Having Sex With A Goat (photos) / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) / Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
handsam:

Me sef no know lipsrsealed

My hand just dy shake. You understand right

How are you this morningsmiley

hmmm go drink sniper undecided
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by mhisbliss(f): 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

So his sperm ain't capable of getting a lady pregnant?? undecided
read again, i his semen might be potent and i stand to be corrected
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
mhisbliss:
read again, i his semen might be potent and i stand to be corrected

Lol, if his semen is potent, then he is capable of getting a lady pregnant now or what are you trying to say??
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by handsam(m): 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
Berlynn:

hmmm go drink sniper undecided

Shey you go buy for meundecided
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
handsam:

Shey you go buy for meundecided

hmmm no be for my mouth u go hear say lipsrsealed
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by AngelAhnie(f): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Ear sef no go feel that tiny thing grin grin
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by AngelAhnie(f): 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
somez:
Thats a needle.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by sleamzy06(m): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, I guess you must have been familiar with various types of dicks for you to be saying this now tongue cheesy
nice one grin

Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by handsam(m): 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
Berlynn:

hmmm no be for my mouth u go hear say lipsrsealed

*carries her into beer palour*

*Barman two bottles of Sniper pleaseundecided*

Drink up love wink
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by Maxi112: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
Stalker365:
small but mighty
what's mighty there?
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
handsam:

*carries her into beer palour*

*Barman two bottles of Sniper pleaseundecided*

Drink up love wink

hmmm
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by handsam(m): 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
Berlynn:

hmmm

What's that soundundecided

Drink up, Will you? tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Don't Like Nigerian Girls / Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? / DREAMS & DATES ( Love Seriez )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.