Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

How Real Is MMM? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Real Is MMM? (1323 Views)

How Real Is This Interview Invitation Please. / Please Where Is Mmm Office In Nigeria? / Is MMM Nigeria Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Real Is MMM? by stan567(m): 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, I always believe and trust you guys opinion so much, and am really in need of a good advice right now because am about to take a huge risk and I want to know if it work taking or I should just stick my ass where it is. I work with one of the financial institutions here in Nigeria and I have a customer of mine who gave me some cash to keep under my watch while he travel abroad for a business trip. Now I have this friend of mine who is telling me to invest this money in MMM that I will make triple the cash. Now my question is "Is this MMM reliable and how does it work, will my money be safe?" Please you guys should advice me so that I don't make any mistakes. Thank you.
Re: How Real Is MMM? by herveze: 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
MMM is real and paying a lot of people right now including me,i will teach u a trick that if u invest with the person money u just av to deposit the money for less than a week and u can withdraw it within 2days,just let me know if u are ready

1 Like

Re: How Real Is MMM? by INTROVERT(f): 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
GOOGLE PONZI SCHEME DEAR FRIEND.

1 Like

Re: How Real Is MMM? by IHATEPUZZY(m): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
mmm is real, it's not a ponzi skill like others, u don't pay into d site account.
its just a way of bringing people together by helping each other. dey will match u to pay someone like u and anoda person will pay u too, funniest thing is DAT ur money starts increasing without even paying

my ist match was on d 28th day after registering and I got my money 2 days later
Re: How Real Is MMM? by stan567(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
OK...I will let you know when I have heard from other too. thanks anyway!
herveze:
MMM is real and paying a lot of people right now including me,i will teach u a trick that if u invest with the person money u just av to deposit the money for less than a week and u can withdraw it within 2days,just let me know if u are ready
Re: How Real Is MMM? by stan567(m): 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
So you are advising me to go ahead to invest in this MMM ish?..
IHATEPUZZY:
mmm is real, it's not a ponzi skill like others, u don't pay into d site account.
its just a way of bringing people together by helping each other. dey will match u to pay someone like u and anoda person will pay u too, funniest thing is DAT ur money starts increasing without even paying

my ist match was on d 28th day after registering and I got my money 2 days later
Re: How Real Is MMM? by IHATEPUZZY(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
INTROVERT:
GOOGLE PONZI SCHEME DEAR FRIEND.

and how is it ponzi? undecided

does d site collect d money from participants?

if u don't know ow it works den don't tarnish d name
Re: How Real Is MMM? by IHATEPUZZY(m): 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
stan567:
So you are advising me to go ahead to invest in this MMM ish?..

yes, its very safe

av been a member of d community for over four months

2 Likes

Re: How Real Is MMM? by stan567(m): 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
Thank you cool
IHATEPUZZY:

yes, its very safe

av been a member of d community for over four months
Re: How Real Is MMM? by Baawaa(m): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
Write it down,it is fraud though they will pay those that first come.

1 Like

Re: How Real Is MMM? by stan567(m): 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hmm...Bros u mean ooh! you wan make me change my mind?? grin
Baawaa:
Re: How Real Is MMM? by IHATEPUZZY(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
Baawaa:

pls tell me how they are going to scam us since we don't pay them?

and y avnt dey scammed people in oda countries DAT it has been existing for 5 yrz

do u even have idea how it works b4 judging?
Re: How Real Is MMM? by schoolhelpng(m): 5:17am On Oct 01, 2016
I did my first transaction yesterday....
Well MMM is good but still dont put all your eggs in one basket. At the same time be careful on amount u will invested...
Re: How Real Is MMM? by samuel051: 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

pls tell me how they are going to scam us since we don't pay them?

and y avnt dey scammed people in oda countries DAT it has been existing for 5 yrz

do u even have idea how it works b4 judging?
they pay u now becos dey want u to believe it is real so u put in more bigger money,when they must have seen that people have invested billions they match you all with their own account they opened with different names and bank account,don't be quick to judge because its paying u now and u relax. the site is owned and monitored by someone,once it reaches their target they will shut down and all money will be gone,have you asked yourself what you will do should that site shut down,who will you contact or run to,do you think they are stupid to match you with someone you don't know.my friend there is nothing free any were not even in free town.i might still be wrong though but we should always try to apply common sense and think fast when ever money is involved Thats why the rest of the world respect and fear Nigerians. all the best though but for me,i can never participate in anything free after my last experience. one love

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Need To Upgrade / I'm Academically Comparable To Brilliant Students From Oxford, BUK Best Graduate / My Boss Threats B/c I Am Dating A Lady He Ones Dated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.