Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

How To Start An Online Store Business Like Konga And Jumia,with Just N30,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start An Online Store Business Like Konga And Jumia,with Just N30,000 (1295 Views)

How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit / Konga And Yudala Merger In Pictures / Man Returns N30,000 Wrongly Dispensed To Him By Diamond Bank ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start An Online Store Business Like Konga And Jumia,with Just N30,000 by bethelmendels(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
OWN YOUR E-COMMERCE WEBSITE, MAKE N2 MILLION MONTHLY PROFIT AS A RESELLER OF OVER 500 HOT MARKETABLE PRODUCTS
Have you ever thought of starting a personal business, but when you consider the huge cost of renting an office/shop, furnishing, stocking inventory and marketing, instantly the idea died prematurely, because you could not just figure out how you would get the needed start -up capital
Okay, let us say you have decided to start a personal business against all odds, but your challenge has been, “how do you get the right product to sell?, And how do you sell them fast?”
But never mind, let me introduce you to a 21st century business opportunity- E-Commerce retailing. Gone are the days when you have to rent a shop to sell your products, and expect passer-by to hop in to patronize you. With the advent of e-commerce retail store. Your “virtual shop” is open 24/7 to the world. People visit your shop and place order while you sleep
Mega e-commerce stores in Nigeria, like jumia, konga and dealdey are raking in billions of naira annually in sales turnover while the traditional retail outlets are struggling to stay alive. That goes to show you that customer shopping lifestyle is changing rapidly with technology. Now people want to seat in the comfort of their homes and offices and with just a click on their computers, they place order for any product of their choice and have it delivered to their door step. Amazing!
The bitter truth is that, in the next 5 years if your business is not online, you would be out of business. A lot of businesses are migrating offline to the virtual space. That is the trend. It is either you cue in or change will overtake you. click here for more info
http://bethelmendels.com.ng/reseller/

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With N500,000? / i have upto 300k can i go into poultry biz / Supply Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) In Large Quantities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.