Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Help My Sister Please She Need Your Advice On Her IT Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help My Sister Please She Need Your Advice On Her IT Career (589 Views)

My Sister And Her Husband Just Lost Their Job In MOUAU. PIX / Career Advice On How To Proceed With IT Career Urgently Needed!!!!!! / My MD Slapped Me, Please I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help My Sister Please She Need Your Advice On Her IT Career by y4code(m): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
My sister just finished her OND in Accountancy and will start her IT soon and she was confused on the career about what to learn as a vocation/handwork she already has a basic knowledge in computer as an operator and excel package so she want to choose a career that will help her and serve as her handwork please do help her on this.
Thanks you so much
Re: Help My Sister Please She Need Your Advice On Her IT Career by IDEALCASH(m): 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
Go and learn graphic design
Re: Help My Sister Please She Need Your Advice On Her IT Career by y4code(m): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
@ideacash
Thanks so much i still need more ideas please

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of A Blind Man Selling Phone Cords & Chargers In Jos / Agric Internship / Interested In Building A Career In Human Resource: Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.