Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) (53012 Views)

See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel / See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? / Cat Like Creature Killed On My Site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Zane2point4(m): 4:33am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:
thank you, I know am fine

Normal bp level should be 120/80 at your age, anything else is high bp, besides your very beautiful, every doesn't hv to be lekpa.

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by hekkyboi: 4:39am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! cool
Yeah Happy Birthday to you. I see a UNN hostel around you.

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Nigerianinfobox(m): 4:43am On Oct 01, 2016
WOW !!!!!

The snake is very long
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by emperorzz(m): 4:44am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:
Happy birthday beautiful..is this really you?!

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by AngelAhnie(f): 4:46am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:
being rude isn't good for the health either, besides my bp is 182/79 and my blood sugar level is 85...don't judge smiley
HBD girlkiss is 182 not too high?

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by emperorzz(m): 4:51am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:
Happy birthday Snake girl

3 Likes

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 01, 2016
We have seen the snake but where's the soup?
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:07am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:
yes, am a lioness smiley
I'm a lion, hope you won't mind joining my pride? cheesy
outstandingsyll:
yes, am a lioness smiley
I'm a lion, hope you won't mind joining my pride?

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by raziboi(m): 5:08am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:
Big mama
Happy birthday to you.... I wish you long life and prosperity!!!

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:09am On Oct 01, 2016
Jadonjack:

Hit the gym gal, you too fat and it's bad for your health.

Hapi birthday though, long life and prosperity in gud health.
She ain't fat but chubby

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by coolhumble(m): 5:12am On Oct 01, 2016
Heamah:
Long snake, lala's most favourite!!!
grin
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Royce704: 5:12am On Oct 01, 2016
ucsparks:
cc: Lalasticlala and snake grin
my brother, dis pic of urs no b here o. D change am na. The pic is becomin a bore.
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Aroh48(m): 5:13am On Oct 01, 2016
The way you guys are killing snake dis days,hope it won't go on extinction.
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by tonyirore(m): 5:14am On Oct 01, 2016
I love your dress. enjoy your day
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Kc3000: 5:14am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:
thank you, I know am fine

You may feel fine for now, but if your BP stays at this level, your heart would be overworked and irreparable damage would be done to it.

Take my advice as a birthday gift and go see your doctor. It's serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Gnja: 5:16am On Oct 01, 2016
This must be one of Franco halls in UNN,I'm i right?
outstandingsyll:

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Gnja: 5:19am On Oct 01, 2016
[this muzt be one of Franco halls in UNN,AM I RIGHT?quote author=Gnja post=49816213]This must be one of Franco halls in UNN,I'm i right?[/quote]
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by judette(f): 5:24am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:
Happy birthday dear. Isnt that lady Ibiam hostel, unec?

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Gnja: 5:25am On Oct 01, 2016
[not just nkrumah,franco halls,great hostels!i once lived in rm 406 at nkrumah and 205 eni njoku while in year 2,wao!quote author=outstandingsyll post=49814975] yes, am a lioness smiley[/quote]
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by cosade(m): 5:28am On Oct 01, 2016
Heamah:
Long snake, lala's most favourite!!!

Phizzlephizz:
An thou shalt call upon the name of lalasticlala in times of snake, and he shall move you to the frontage spotlight, cuz at the mention of the word snake, him head they spin.

ucsparks:
cc: Lalasticlala and snake grin

kings09:
Lalaticlala oo see independence snake!

lonelydora:
Lalasticlala will soon be here.

A post created at 10:47 pm yesterday is already on the front page. I now agree that lalasticlala truly loves snake posts.

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by jerome84(m): 5:30am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:

Happy super dupa birthday to you pretty lady, wishing u all the best.

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by cosade(m): 5:33am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:

E ba mi ki Orente! Orente! .........

Happy birthday darling.

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Vince77(m): 5:33am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:

I like what i see. Happy birthday cutie

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by LorDBolton(m): 5:34am On Oct 01, 2016
benueguy:
Dem don deviate dey wish happy birthday upandan... Because na fine woman.

Perfected. Lols I tire o. Simple drop "like" and pass guys no go gree.

The babe fearfully n wonderfully created massive front made them thirsty. grin
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by younqjohn01(m): 5:34am On Oct 01, 2016
happy birthday to me .......

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by cosade(m): 5:37am On Oct 01, 2016
younqjohn01:

Happy birthday!

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by AngryNigerian(m): 5:38am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:

Nawa oo...òna no de sleep on time ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

Anyway...

Haappyy baidey to you! x3
How old are you nooww? x3
(& she no go tell us!)
Many more fruitful & favoured years ahead, I wish you

And....woooohooooo!!!

Happy Independence Nigeria!!!
Hurray! #We#Are#56

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by LorDBolton(m): 5:46am On Oct 01, 2016
Kc3000:

Please tell me that 182 in your BP is a joke!!!

Lols bros u sef notice? Babe either is being naiive or really doesn't know what 182 signifies

Tho 79 is very ok

2 Likes

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Qualer: 5:50am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:
being rude isn't good for the health either, besides my bp is 182/79 and my blood sugar level is 85...don't judge smiley

Your blood pressure rises with each heartbeat and falls when your heart relaxes between beats. While BP can change from minute to minute with changes in posture, exercise, stress or sleep, it should normally be less than 120/80 mm Hg (less than 120 systolic AND less than 80 diastolic) for an adult age 20 or over

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by AngryNigerian(m): 6:05am On Oct 01, 2016
younqjohn01:

Happy birthday bro

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Lucasbalo(m): 6:06am On Oct 01, 2016
SlaughterGang:
It won't be a bad idea if the snakes start retaliating, I would like to see news like Snake bites NL that invaded on its nest.
On that I absolutely agree with you.

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by supereagle(m): 6:07am On Oct 01, 2016
Just click the username and you are there.
toposa:
how can I check for someone's profile on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos / 10 Facts About The Sun You Probably Didn't Know / Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.