Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) (53013 Views)

See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel / See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? / Cat Like Creature Killed On My Site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by phranq(m): 6:07am On Oct 01, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Snakes just full everywhere these days

why snake no go full everywhere?? everywhere dey hot like kilode.... abeg d snake kingdom is also affected n d poor tin was just trying to buharia situation but dat guy jst killed it. #evil cry
ammyluv2002:

why snake no go full everywhere?? everywhere dey hot like kilode.... abeg d snake kingdom is also affected n d poor tin was just trying to buharia situation but dat guy jst killed it. #evil
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by jfkenny(m): 6:08am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:
being rude isn't good for the health either, besides my bp is 182/79 and my blood sugar level is 85...don't judge smiley
Take the advice, if u can. They ar not being rude. Imagine, ur husband may wish to carry u on ur wedding day for the glorious snap. Obesity is real..

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by sadylarry: 6:08am On Oct 01, 2016
Happy birthday Nigeria happy birthday my lovely friend wishing you all the best and many more birthdays to celebrate.
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by luminouz(m): 6:11am On Oct 01, 2016
mazizitonene:
haba....who is this mod having insomnia
HBD babe! Wey d party at? Me wan come chop oo!
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by supereagle(m): 6:13am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! cool

Naturally endowed on the bosom..

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 01, 2016
ammyluv2002:

Green snakes and black snakes are the most poisonous.

Those big pythons are pets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by EternalTruth: 6:27am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:
orobo toh badt

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:31am On Oct 01, 2016
Must all snake thread hit fp?
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by iyke649(m): 6:36am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:
its real and I can't remember the last time I felt headache
Chaiii. See as ur beauty just overcome this snake thread. Its obvious Naija guys love thick and pretty looking babes. Am one of them sha. Plz ignore all those guys complaining about ur weight. Don't mind dem. U are okay dearie

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by uhiochris1(m): 6:39am On Oct 01, 2016
Mattex001:
Awww! Very cute snake !
Imagine having a snake as pet grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by twinskenny(m): 6:42am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:

Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:43am On Oct 01, 2016
balosammy:
see the big snake me nd my friend kill when I was going to nite vigil
Op,wey your Bible? Or na girl you dey find go vigil?
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by beslil(f): 6:57am On Oct 01, 2016
Mattex001:
Awww! Very cute snake !
dont worry i go buy one for u
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Iamdipson(m): 6:58am On Oct 01, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Sent from the spirit world to hunt and consume. Unfortunately your friend and yourself hunted it, and I am very sure consumed it..............

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by CHYMZZY(m): 6:58am On Oct 01, 2016
No need to read this thread! Coz, i knw this one will go down to stomatch.. One day na lizard una go begin to eat.
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Hades2016(m): 6:59am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:
long life in good health, happiness, more blessing and more wealth have fun its your day .... you set though grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by slap1(m): 7:01am On Oct 01, 2016
menix:
U just killed ur problem..
Watch as blessing overshadows you this new month....

SMH. Nigerians! cry
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Elderay(m): 7:04am On Oct 01, 2016
Nairalanders and snakekillers case dis days ...hmmmNairalanders and snakekillers case dis days ...hmmmNairalanders and snakekillers case dis days ...hmmm
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by beslil(f): 7:04am On Oct 01, 2016
grin
Mattex001:
Awww! Very cute snake !

grin
Mattex001:
Awww! Very cute snake !

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by jonili(m): 7:05am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:
HBD this background looks like UNN post graduate hostel

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by electrokcoi(m): 7:08am On Oct 01, 2016
Na snake de reign this days
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by mirob(f): 7:11am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:
yes, am a lioness smiley

Happy birthday great lioness, wishing you long life and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Decryptor(m): 7:19am On Oct 01, 2016
I just don't know why lalasticlala loves animal threads especially snakes. It baffles me. Is he a zoologist?

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Zenlife: 7:21am On Oct 01, 2016
On your way to vigil eh?

What happened to thou shalt not kill?
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by phronesischris: 7:22am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:
busty grin
outstandingsyll:
busty

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by ginggerxy: 7:28am On Oct 01, 2016
Mattex001:
Awww! Very cute snake !

people actually do but to me it's like imagining my self in a horror movie
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by itunity007(m): 7:39am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:
so u and 9ja dey share d same age grin

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 01, 2016
SlaughterGang:
It won't be a bad idea if the snakes start retaliating, I would like to see news like Snake bites NL that invaded on its nest.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 8:01am On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=Iamdipson post=49817303][/quote]

Na so Minister of Darkness dey observe u?
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by phoenix90(m): 8:02am On Oct 01, 2016
lonelydora:

It may be Nkrumah which is for PG students. Eni Njoku, Alvan Ikoku, and Mbanefo are all male hostel, and they alook like this too. Except she visited her boyfriend.
She won't dare visit all those male hostels with similar architecture and boldly take that picture...you've not heard of that infamous TANKER!!! chants.

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by pepperandsalt(m): 8:04am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:
happy birthday Angel
outstandingsyll:
happy birthday Angel
outstandingsyll:
happy birthday Angel

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by martineinstein(m): 8:06am On Oct 01, 2016
SlaughterGang:
It won't be a bad idea if the snakes start retaliating, I would like to see news like Snake bites NL that invaded on its nest.
i wouldnt mind if it start with u first

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos / 10 Facts About The Sun You Probably Didn't Know / Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.