Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) (41694 Views)

Peter Okoye In Studio With His Daughter, Aliona (Photo) / Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer / Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by annijones(f): 1:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
so,when will you hit the bed with Davido now? At least,that's the only thing you can offer him. But don't forget Mr Davido uses you b!tches like toilet paper. Nish Kards is more beautiful and sexier than any Nigerian girl but he used her and dumped her,how much more of you? Someone has made It in life and has hit the studio with him,how about you? Or you're Just a clapper?
lol... i laff in northern style. dont mind them. dey all want OBO to fvck them. guy God Bless You For This Post Pierre
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by bsideboii(m): 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
Congrats to the guy ...he went the extra Mile just for a meeting with Davido.
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by chijioke17(m): 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
I know that dude, he is a uniben student and a wonderful singer, very good with the guitar too. anyone around uniben would know him
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by Codyt(m): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
annijones:
thanks... well that a compliment. my menstral soaked pad is beta than u.
Wicked...... grin grin grin

Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by Flekky21(f): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
annijones:
LOL,bae That Was To Much To Hit Back.
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by Flekky21(f): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
so,when will you hit the bed with Davido now? At least,that's the only thing you can offer him. But don't forget Mr Davido uses you b!tches like toilet paper. Nish Kards is more beautiful and sexier than any Nigerian girl but he used her and dumped her,how much more of you? Someone has made It in life and has hit the studio with him,how about you? Or you're Just a clapper?
JiSES! If She's Tripping 4 Davido Leave The Bitch Alone. Its Her Choice cry
PierreDeFermat:
JiSES! If She's Tripping 4 Davido Leave The Bitch Alone. Its Her Choice
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by bigybanty02(m): 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
annijones:
. Noooooo!! come on Bae Dats so disgusting, abeg allow me swallow my salyver biko. Wich kin dirty talk be this?
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by prinsam30: 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
Na this Old man una dey call boy, hmmmmm

I pity una
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
guitarist no dey survive for 9ja music scene, ask GT tha guitaman, he'll tell u about his travails.
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by odiagabros(m): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hmmm... Remember that guy dose good days in hall3.. Congrats bro
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by iDashNaira: 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
Good stuff
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by paulibling(m): 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
reporting live from ojuelegba,

NCAN blanch, sokoto.
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by SamOgasco(m): 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
GdexFolami:
The guy dn make am b dt oh!!! We too will soon find our helper in jesus name/insha allah.

Amen and Amen again and again.
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by Ladisage(m): 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
annijones:
davido is about to steal d boy's song
Smiles
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by 1990news: 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
Let me have your number, got a job for you OP.
ShutdownBrown24:
The poor boy who entertain Davido when he returns from USA under the sun have some favours in the sight of Davido and God as Davido Hit the studio with him to make music. He his also considered to be sign to Davido world wide music record label.

Watch the video of the boys performance under the sun just to entertain Davido. See the pics below also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKPVVnyr6G4
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by akashi01(m): 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
LockDown69:
The poor boy who entertain[b]ed[/b] Davido when he return[b]ed[/b] from the USA under the sun have some favours in the sight of Davido and God, as Davido Hit the studio with him to make music."" He has also considered to be signed to Davido's world wide music record label"".

Baba english...read am again
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by otukelechi(m): 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
davido helping nigerians more than Daura President
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
Is it this bros you guys are calling "boy"? God is watching ya'll.
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by JohnieWalker(m): 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
See my hall 3 paddy o....
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by aieo(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
he is a uniben student, comes to night class to share his songs sometimes, i hope he blows with davido
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
Looks like joshbeatz studio with em rokit 8s grin grin
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by kandydude1(m): 1:16am On Oct 02, 2016
hall 3 blood all d way. Team Uniben represented. Congrat Bro.
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:25am On Oct 02, 2016
Davido!I hail u!keep on doing what the Nigerian govt will never do. keep on doing what most Fake spiritual 4kin leaders won't attempt.

u shall live long to raise men to be nice like u. u shall never fail ur Soccer bets!amen.
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by JOOHEL: 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
FLStudioGuy:
Looks like joshbeatz studio with em rokit 8s grin grin

flstudioguy

you're Doing a great work.. just checked your profile here and also on YouTube..

I watched and downloaded the remake of your way maker by Sinach.. u did a good work there..

I'm also a beat maker..
I use #Flstudio 11

I've made lotta remakes and some free beats..
but none is online.. intend doing tutorials soon to post on YouTube...and also post my remakes online soon too..

are u based in Lagos?.. do u have a studio?
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:
The poor boy who entertain Davido when he returns from USA under the sun have some favours in the sight of Davido and God as Davido Hit the studio with him to make music. He his also considered to be sign to Davido world wide music record label.

Watch the video of the boys performance under the sun just to entertain Davido. See the pics below also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKPVVnyr6G4

Op, do you have his instagram or twitter handle?
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
JOOHEL:

flstudioguy

you're Doing a great work.. just checked your profile here and also on YouTube..

I watched and downloaded the remake of your way maker by Sinach.. u did a good work there..

I'm also a beat maker..
I use #Flstudio 11

I've made lotta remakes and some free beats..
but none is online.. intend doing tutorials soon to post on YouTube...and also post my remakes online soon too..

are u based in Lagos?.. do u have a studio?

Thanks for checking out my stuff. I appreciate.
I'm not based in Lagos. Yes I have a studio.
Following you now. Maybe you could show me some of your stuff later on.
Cheers
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by JOOHEL: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
FLStudioGuy:
Thanks for checking out my stuff. I appreciate. I'm not based in Lagos. Yes I have a studio. Following you now. Maybe you could show me some of your stuff later on. Cheers

Yeah.. sure.. okay.. so where r u based?
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by smilingface(m): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
well done bro. that's how to get to the top I wish you success.
Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by Nobody: 4:13am On Oct 03, 2016
JOOHEL:

Yeah.. sure.. okay.. so where r u based?
Anambra, and you?

1 Like

Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by JOOHEL: 6:32am On Oct 03, 2016
FLStudioGuy:
Anambra, and you?

Really..?

I'm based in Lagos

but I'm in anambra state presently... .. Awka to be precise..
I've just spent A week here..
I don't know anywhere here..

1 Like

Re: Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) by JOOHEL: 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
JOOHEL:

Hello
Really..?

I'm based in Lagos

but I'm in anambra state presently... .. Awka to be precise..
I've just spent A week here..
I don't know anywhere here..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini / Mr Eazi Splashes ₦8 Million At A Club In Victoria Island / Sylvester Madu & Ify Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.