Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Buhari's 56th Independence Day Speech (Full Text) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's 56th Independence Day Speech (Full Text) (39959 Views)

Fayose's Presidential Declaration Address/Speech (Full Text & Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message / Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's 56th Independence Day Speech (Full Text) by abdulskulboy(m): 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
TPAND:

How do you know I may not reach the next Independence Day. Do you know if you will make it there yourself. Take your Tribalized guts and dim-wits of my mention. So brainless
anyway, i agree i am brainless, but i did nt say u 'will' nt see the nxt independence, i use 'may' there.
thank u, let peace rain
Re: Buhari's 56th Independence Day Speech (Full Text) by Oblang(m): 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
Babysheart:
So this Dullard won't fix the East West Road? Obviously, he's still thinking 5% 97%.

You want to tap a region's resources but you won't fix their critical infrastructure.

Okay,

Oya, Walkers come attack me and if I hear, 'What did your Jonathan do, the thunder wey go find you come na from Mercury direct'!

See mumu..for ur mind now u dey comment o. And u expect reasonable ppl to come quote ur trash..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 56th Independence Day Speech (Full Text) by Ayatullah(m): 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
breakeven:
We have been hearing speeches and nothing has changed, not even the dullard who preached change has brought change, instead he has brought the worst hardship upon Nigerians.

Every nation deserve the leader they got. Indeed things are not easy, BUT it could have been worse if Goodluck Jonathan has returned to office, you cannot deny the fact that the way the nation was vandalized under Jonathan has not been revealed to you and fellow Nigerians home and abroad. Therefore let's pray to God to help the present leadership.

Re: Buhari's 56th Independence Day Speech (Full Text) by Babysheart(f): 10:17am On Oct 02, 2016
Oblang:

See mumu..for ur mind now u dey comment o. And u expect reasonable ppl to come quote ur trash..

Obviously, you are not reasonable. That's why you quoted it.
Re: Buhari's 56th Independence Day Speech (Full Text) by mamuzoOMAH(m): 10:36am On Oct 02, 2016
Dejiih001:
It was Ernest Adegunle Oladeinde Shonekan speech.

I just confirmed it.
link please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose / Rotimi Amaechi Interacts With Passengers In A Commercial Boat At CMS / Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.