Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman (24768 Views)

Abdullai Abbas, APC Chairman Resigns In Kano / PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun / NIMASA Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Rivers APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by soberdrunk(m): 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
"padi padi' government! Nepotism is the bedrock of politics in Nigeria.......

1 Like

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by scarred9jan(m): 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
modath:

NIMASA is not Tompolo's property!! End of story! cool

Oh ye wailers from the from the sunny side (especially those still mourning edo election loss, drinking mist mag for another person's indigestion) SNECOU belongs to one of una "blodas. So make una think we'll before going buckwild!!! cool

What happened to AMCON?

1 Like

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by AntiWailer: 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
RIVERS PDP chairman is the contractor for Rivers state waste.

If they go through due diligence no big deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by BankeSmalls(f): 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
I said it grin grin grin grin grin grin

See corruption growing beards in APC grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by seguno2: 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
The Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC is fighting CORRUPTION.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by Omeokachie: 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
Change is doing the exact thing you vilified the last administration for.

So the navy is not able to protect our assets as they would want their gullible supporters to believe abi?
Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by BankeSmalls(f): 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
AntiWailer:

Due process, that will favor only party chairmen? grin grin grin

APC is more corrupt than PDP

3 Likes

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by BankeSmalls(f): 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
Omeokachie:

So the navy is not able to protect our assets as they would want their gullible supporters to believe abi?

And I ask again, why are they chasing tompolo?
Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by yaki84: 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
modath:

Oh ye wailers from the from the sunny side (especially those still mourning edo election loss, drinking mist mag for another person's indigestion) SNECOU belongs to one of una "blodas. So make una think we'll before going buckwild!!! cool
whr is the change?
10percent of 5billion dolls is 500million dolls plus 4million naira monthly for 2yrs..... And baba bubu d dullard is fighting kwarapshun.

Dia ris Godoooooh

5 Likes

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by bishopkay: 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
modath:

I believe you are more intelligent than this post you made here lady- no offence.
If you read the paragraph before the last, it says NIMASA is able to handle the contract by it self so why award it?
The contract term says 10%-15% of the recovered money and this is over 5billion dollars! Do you know how much that is to the contractor when converted?
We scream no money yet we are willingly throwing away billions to someone for doing almost nothing?
If we do not rise above petty sentiments and start saying the truth and speaking against evil in our country, we would soon just get over run by it abi is Peterside or Davies going to give you or your family any part of the money?
Think people...Use your brains and conscience!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by AntiWailer: 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Due process, that will favor only party chairmen? grin grin grin

APC is more corrupt than PDP

That is why I added due diligence.

If they don't they are birds of a feather.

Both useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by repogirl(f): 4:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
Zombies, is this the change you voted for?. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by bishopkay: 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
modath:

I believe you are more intelligent than this post you made here lady- no offence.
If you read the paragraph before the last, it says NIMASA is able to handle the contract by it self so why award it?
The contract term says 10%-15% of the recovered money and this is over 5billion dollars! Do you know how much that is to the contractor when converted?
We scream no money yet we are willingly throwing away billions to someone for doing almost nothing?
If we do not rise above petty sentiments and start saying the truth and speaking against evil in our country, we would soon just get over run by it or is Peterside or Anyaku going to give you or ur family any part of that money?? mtcheeww

1 Like

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by Firefire(m): 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
modath:

SMH undecided

Are you not among those who asked the military to take over same contract from Tompolo?

Double Standard.

'Deffering weights and differing measures—
the Lord detests them both'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by Omeokachie: 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Simple, with Tompolo around and a free man, they are probably concerned that whoever takes over that contract may have to look over his shoulder throughout its duration.

It is simply a to take him out of circulation so they can have a free reign. Talk about one being afraid of his own shadows.
Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by arabbunkum: 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
When will the Nigerian masses open their eyes and realise that our politicians are the same, no matter their party?
Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by Abcka811: 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
But God is merciful, otherwise for calling Dog bad name to kill is worth severe punishment. Buhari just call Tompolo bad name and went ahead to kill him. I hate this country sha. It is not as if the contract was illegal since the same contract is awarded it to a party member. I hate this country.
This is the most corrupt and rotten goverment

1 Like

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by Firefire(m): 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
bishopkay:

If we do not rise above petty sentiments and start saying the truth and speaking against evil in our country, we would soon just get over run by it or is Peterside or Anyaku going to give you or ur family any part of that money?? mtcheeww

Some Nigerians are now blinded to the truth by sentiments, so unfortunate. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by Babysheart(f): 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
drshrewd:
grin hahaahahahahahaha ThisDay a known PDP owned paper** probly don't have anything to offer other than gossip grin
Amaech Buhary major financier shocked
where are your proofs cheesy
Or better still go and die tongue

How is it a PdP paper? And even if it is, how does that discredit the story? People like you is why corruption festers. You always look at it from a twisted angle.
Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by bsideboii(m): 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
Nice one.....just give a job at SNECOU Nig. ltd. grin
Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by bsideboii(m): 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
Nice one.....just give a job at SNECOU Nig. ltd. grin grin
Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by Firefire(m): 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
Omeokachie:

Suddenly the Navy is not able to protect the same pipeline GEJ was castigated of awarding various parties, including to OPC.

God will surely judge all mankind, by our actions and inaction, both past and present.

Shalom!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by caracas: 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
I USED TO THINK THE PDP AND APC WERE THE SAME.
I WAS WRONG........
THE PDP ARE SAINTS WHERE THE APC ARE.

2 Likes

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by Izonpikin: 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
gurunlocker:
Tell me you are fighting corruption and I will tell you who are corrupt
corruption fight is a charade..

I never ever believed in any corruption fight..only gullible fools believed in it.. cheesy
Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by Izonpikin: 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
arabbunkum:
When will the Nigerian masses open their eyes and realise that our politicians are the same, no matter their party?
see ehn my bro.. many do not reason like myself...only lynching of our politicians and a restructuring can help this country..

Many can keep voting like fools...

How can anyone believe apc can bring about change..
Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by DrLee(m): 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
Corruption is eating deeper while we think it's being fought. Only the supernatural can save us.
Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by Izonpikin: 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
BankeSmalls:

reason why tompolo will chase them down.. cheesy

Many still don't know why I partially support the avengers...they are a necessary evil to Check mate the apc hypocritical lying admin... cheesy
Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by Izonpikin: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
AntiWailer:

due diligence I hear.. cheesy

Electorates are hungry meanwhile the fools they voted In are flexing... cool

E sweet me..
Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by anataala: 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
The APC chairman is a Nigerian and has the right to be given a contract, this return our money
johnca:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/10/01/nimasa-re-awards-tompolos-contract-to-rivers-apc-chairman
Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by DabuIIIT: 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
modath:

lols see constipation o...till today u zoogerians are still making jest of imaginary 'dem' for gej's loss,now 'dem' don lose edo,that means MENTALists like u will continue to laff alone,for years, at 'dem' for losing edo.

Op,i pity una,see as zombies are pained and are using style to not to show it,using style to beat about the bush.. For everything they accused gej,buhari and his band/gang of thieves have done far worse.. Everybody blamed gej,castigated gej,on tv,radio,newspaper,blogs,even here,for not awarding or assining such contracts or duties to the navy but here we are today! They are even sharing and almost fighting for the money already and in public! Ppl who know deeply are talking and zombies are cursing,abusing and laff,calling them osu,ipub,ipad,wailers,etc,but may i pray things get better otherwise may God punish,for a long season,any apc goon that will complain later or keep silence when this regime do the same thing and far worse of what the accused and cruxified gej of and for.

Whenever a condemned criminal is about to be executed,a clergyman prays for him and says " may God have mercy on your soul". Thats the prayer for naija now..

....Pls somebody gif me handky....

Now Seriously,i dont know why tompolo de run/hide. He got contracts from nimasa,he never awarded himself any contract,he is not a staff of nimasa,he never awarded himself any contract. All he needs is a good lawyer. Abi are they gonna arrest the current guy when buhari is out?

My brother,firefire,that was how they rejected and cruxified the Lord Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by DabuIIIT: 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
anataala:
The APC chairman is a Nigerian and has the right to be given a contract, this return our money

o ye deceived..ohh God....why are nigerians this gullible? I smh for u..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Seyi Makinde Cancels Midterm Break In Oyo Schools / Atiku Summons INEC Chairman, Secretary To Testify In Court - Channels TV / Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.