Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman (24772 Views)

Abdullai Abbas, APC Chairman Resigns In Kano / PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun / NIMASA Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Rivers APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by emorse(m): 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
AZeD1:
In 2019, vote KOWA so that they'll probe this administration and jail looters.

In 2023, we change the party again, that way we reduce the looters gradually.
GBAM!
Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
Nonsense story.Sey na the state PDP chairman NIMASA should award the contract? Make the man continue and concentrate on the newly awarded contract. Congratulations sir.

1 Like

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by oruma19: 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
Is the rivers state APC chairman not a Nigerian? Or should the contract be given to the political enemies of APC? Nigerians are just too prone to unnecessary complaints, We say things that do not make sense most of the times. If the man has a company that is competent enough to run a job for the government and has passed through due process to get the contract why should anybody raise eyebrows? Where we should complain we will not, it's nonsense issues like this you will see all the e-rats poking their long mouths. Please if peradventure any of the opposers of the chairman's company has the opportunity, he should give the contract to his enemies shikena!

1 Like

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by oruma19: 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
soberdrunk:
"padi padi' government! Nepotism is the bedrock of politics in Nigeria.......
when you finally get there, give contracts to your enemies. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by soberdrunk(m): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
oruma19:
when you finally get there, give contracts to your enemies. Thank you

How about we give contracts to those who 'truly' 'qualify', sounds like a good idea?
Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by Jokerman(m): 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
ogunsbanjul:
Nonsense story.Sey na the state PDP chairman NIMASA should award the contract? Make the man continue and concentrate on the newly awarded contract. Congratulations sir.

Lolssss bro... so status quo continues. . no change abi.... grin
Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by saintandsinnerz: 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
Bekwarra:
This is pathetic

Modified
You guys should not mind that silly Modath of a person. The most annoying thing about two-faced hypocrites like her is that they are irredeemable lots. Just look at that level of hypocrisy ably garnished with utter stupidit.y. Everything to them is APC and PDP. It is good if it is APC but bad if it is PDP. Just look at that crap a supposedly educated person wrote there. Gosh some people are so annoying. Whatever is wrong is wrong regardless of party or ethnic colouration. You don't condemn something in the past and romance it in the present not because of any superior logic but because it favours your political affiliation. Everybody that criticises the government is tagged an IPOB youth, a wailer or an enemy of the state. You keep on insulting people who belong to the same social class with you (abi you are an elite?) Just to continue inflating your overbloated sense of worth. The people that really matter are out there calling the shots while you are always here running around like a headless chicken defending them.
These same set of jobless trolls move around nairaland for almost two years now castigating Fayose calling him all sort of names. As if that's not enough, they denigrate the people of Ekiti state, insult them at will and throw vitriolic statements their way at every given opportunity just because in their words "the people sold their future for rice" and also for alleged financial inducements. Now the table has turned, what took place in Edo was terribly worse than what happened in Ekiti. People sold their votes for akara and stipends yet these goblins from the darkest parts of Mordor itself are hailing them. What has changed? APC won in this one so it's victory for democracy but in Ekiti they must suffer for generations. I might get banned for this but I don't give a damn, life doesn't end here on nairaland, it might be for you.

Check yourself and do a personal assessment; your problem is either financially-induced blindness or your ignorance is in terabytes. If you like call me IPOB youth e nor concern me at least them recognise me for my papa compound.

hahahaha see finishing! Modath how market? What about your disgraced boyfriend Omenka Omenka grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by basilo101: 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
modath:

NIMASA is not Tompolo's property!! End of story! cool

Oh ye wailers from the from the sunny side (especially those still mourning edo election loss, drinking mist mag for another person's indigestion) SNECOU belongs to one of una "blodas. So make una think we'll before going buckwild!!! cool
LMFAO, some people think Edo election has saved them from the blasting they receive daily for the cluelessness of bubu. Edo election is over and we are back to blast your zombie head daily, when Edo governor elect resumes office be sure that "missiles" have been to be hurled at him when his cluelessness start manifesting, you better start geting ready to take the bullets than living in euphoria of election and taunting people who have no stake whatsoever in Edo state

1 Like

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by billyG(m): 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by billyG(m): 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

You don't understand my friend..
Nimasa has the capacity to handle the contract..
Why awarding it..
It's not about tompolo or sencou..
so its today u know nimasa has d capacity to handle d contract,did u said that when tompolo has d contract?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by Validated: 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
BankeSmalls:
I said it grin grin grin grin grin grin

See corruption growing beards in APC grin grin grin

I been no wan laff ooo! grin
Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by Validated: 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
Bekwarra:
This is pathetic

Modified
You guys should not mind that silly Modath of a person. The most annoying thing about two-faced hypocrites like her is that they are irredeemable lots. Just look at that level of hypocrisy ably garnished with utter stupidit.y. Everything to them is APC and PDP. It is good if it is APC but bad if it is PDP. Just look at that crap a supposedly educated person wrote there. Gosh some people are so annoying. Whatever is wrong is wrong regardless of party or ethnic colouration. You don't condemn something in the past and romance it in the present not because of any superior logic but because it favours your political affiliation. Everybody that criticises the government is tagged an IPOB youth, a wailer or an enemy of the state. You keep on insulting people who belong to the same social class with you (abi you are an elite?) Just to continue inflating your overbloated sense of worth. The people that really matter are out there calling the shots while you are always here running around like a headless chicken defending them.
These same set of jobless trolls move around nairaland for almost two years now castigating Fayose calling him all sort of names. As if that's not enough, they denigrate the people of Ekiti state, insult them at will and throw vitriolic statements their way at every given opportunity just because in their words "the people sold their future for rice" and also for alleged financial inducements. Now the table has turned, what took place in Edo was terribly worse than what happened in Ekiti. People sold their votes for akara and stipends yet these goblins from the darkest parts of Mordor itself are hailing them. What has changed? APC won in this one so it's victory for democracy but in Ekiti they must suffer for generations. I might get banned for this but I don't give a damn, life doesn't end here on nairaland, it might be for you.

Check yourself and do a personal assessment; your problem is either financially-induced blindness or your ignorance is in terabytes. If you like call me IPOB youth e nor concern me at least them recognise me for my papa compound.

[size=18pt]EPIC!![/size]
Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by billyG(m): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
soberdrunk:

How about we give contracts to those who 'truly' 'qualify', sounds like a good idea?
So is only tompolo that is truely qualified?

1 Like

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by frankzone: 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
modath:

NIMASA is not Tompolo's property!! End of story! cool

Oh ye wailers from the from the sunny side (especially those still mourning edo election loss, drinking mist mag for another person's indigestion) SNECOU belongs to one of una "blodas. So make una think we'll before going buckwild!!! cool
Snecou is owned by the guy whom someone had to strip in the full glare of the public before he paid him his debt,. Just last week

1 Like

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by ificatchmodeh: 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
billyG:

so its today u know nimasa has d capacity to handle d contract,did u said that when tompolo has d contract?

Eh..was thinking. Apc came to correct the wrongs od pdp..

And bubu's corruption fight should reflect in the system..
You know he's. Integrity precedes him. wink
Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by focus7: 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
If thisday news actually reported this news then it is highly pathetic to imagine how low thisday has become in journalism, what a junk report, full of bias and prejudice, this is a rape to journalism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by DabuIIIT: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
oruma19:
Is the rivers state APC chairman not a Nigerian? Or should the contract be given to the political enemies of APC? Nigerians are just too prone to unnecessary complaints, We say things that do not make sense most of the times. If the man has a company that is competent enough to run a job for the government and has passed through due process to get the contract why should anybody raise eyebrows? Where we should complain we will not, it's nonsense issues like this you will see all the e-rats poking their long mouths. Please if peradventure any of the opposers of the chairman's company has the opportunity, he should give the contract to his enemies shikena!

nobody is complaining about the apc chairman. What ppl are saying is different. You ppl cruxified gej for not assigning that duty to the navy so why now,is the apc man a navy personel? Smh

1 Like

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by zurine(f): 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
wow...
Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by billyG(m): 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Eh..was thinking. Apc came to correct the wrongs od pdp..

And bubu's corruption fight should reflect in the system..
You know he's. Integrity precedes him. wink
Is it a wrong thing or crime 2 award contract to yur party member?it is only a crime if he fail to execute.

1 Like

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by ificatchmodeh: 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
billyG:

Is it a wrong thing or crime 2 award contract to yur party member?it is only a crime if he fail to execute.

But where the contract been awarded can be carried out conveniently by the organisation.
Should it still be awarded?
Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by obiageIi(f): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
Bekwarra:
This is pathetic

Modified

Typical empty head, counter her claims

2 Likes

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by TheLearnedOne(m): 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
JUST READ MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by mightyhazell: 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
Bekwarra:
This is pathetic

Modified

apt!

3 Likes

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by mightyhazell: 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

hahahaha see finishing! Modath how market? What about your disgraced boyfriend Omenka Omenka grin grin grin
same pasn! Diff monikers man

3 Likes

Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by saintandsinnerz: 11:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
mightyhazell:
same pasn! Diff monikers man
You mean modath is the same person as the disgraced omenka?
Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by Billygee2u: 1:10am On Oct 02, 2016
wingman:
http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/10/01/nimasa-re-awards-tompolos-contract-to-rivers-apc-chairman/

Very very true. Where is the Change? Fools
According to the article, Amaechi is the biggest financier of Buhari`s campaign.
Where did he get the money ?
This is why EFCC keeps trashing all the petitions against him.

Lalasticlala, please do your thing. FP
Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by Billygee2u: 1:10am On Oct 02, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
This administration is corrupt.

The more reason bubu should stop deceiving the gullible..but focus more energy in getting us out of this recession..
Nigerians are suffering...won't be right if the start seeing it as normal

Dollar is approaching 500. undecided
Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by naijaguy77: 1:28am On Oct 02, 2016
frankzone:

Snecou is owned by the guy whom someone had to strip in the full glare of the public before he paid him his debt,. Just last week

You are correct. SNECOU is owned by Nicholas Ukachukwu, he is from Anambra. He was recently embarrassed by the man who stripped naked in front of his house demanding to be paid his money owed by Nicholas Ukachukwu.

A simple google search can inform you - http://www.snecougroup.com/management-team/
Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by Jokerman(m): 2:20am On Oct 02, 2016
billyG:

Then why are you disturbing Tompolo
Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by Terexxzy: 4:51am On Oct 02, 2016
:-Xhaa
Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by wawale(m): 6:06am On Oct 02, 2016
A man who chooses to be enemy of the state should not benefit from the juice of the state.Give his contract to more friendly citizen
Re: Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman by billyG(m): 7:11am On Oct 02, 2016
Jokerman:

Then why are you disturbing Tompolo
tompolo contract is an aberration,a conduit pipe to siphon our dollars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Mocks Osinbajo Over N10,000 Empowerment Of ‘agbo Jedi’ / See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] / Obama Pledges $7bn For Electricity In Nigeria, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.