Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,063 members, 7,838,699 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Pastor Vanishes And Appears In Saudi Arabia Rescues And Brings Woman(video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Vanishes And Appears In Saudi Arabia Rescues And Brings Woman(video) (716 Views)

Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) / Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) / Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Vanishes And Appears In Saudi Arabia Rescues And Brings Woman(video) by timidapsin(m): 10:39am On Oct 01, 2016
Pastor Vanishes and Appears in Saudi Arabia Then Rescues And Brings Woman Who Was sentenced To Death Back Home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brUoXQ-nb8w

watch on youtube:
Re: Pastor Vanishes And Appears In Saudi Arabia Rescues And Brings Woman(video) by timidapsin(m): 10:40am On Oct 01, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Pastor Vanishes And Appears In Saudi Arabia Rescues And Brings Woman(video) by freakthingz(m): 10:44am On Oct 01, 2016
Okay can he rescue the rate at which naira is falling

it has also been sentenced to death

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Vanishes And Appears In Saudi Arabia Rescues And Brings Woman(video) by ojietu: 10:46am On Oct 01, 2016
OK nau

Re: Pastor Vanishes And Appears In Saudi Arabia Rescues And Brings Woman(video) by Saint52(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2016
I was invited to this indoor wedding at the weekend. When I reached the Venue (hotel), I found two doors written:
1. Bride relatives
2. Groom relatives
"Hmmmm interesting" I said to myself as I entered the door marked Groom relatives
and found two more doors written:
1. Ladies
2. Men

I started laughing for no reason then entered the mens door and found two doors written;

1. People with gifts
2. People without gifts.

I entered the second door ( people without gifts )
and found myself outside of the hotel.
Happy Independence Day. Have fun.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Vanishes And Appears In Saudi Arabia Rescues And Brings Woman(video) by menix(m): 10:59am On Oct 01, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Fallz from an Ugu tree...
Re: Pastor Vanishes And Appears In Saudi Arabia Rescues And Brings Woman(video) by Phizzlephizz(m): 11:12am On Oct 01, 2016
timidapsin:
Pastor Vanishes and Appears in Saudi Arabia Then Rescues And Brings Woman Who Was sentenced To Death Back Home

watch on youtube:

OP I believe you're educated and your hearing isn't impaired. Stop misleading the audience, the pastor didn't disappear physically, it's clearly said in the video that it was in a dream. So stop spewing trash on the Internet
Re: Pastor Vanishes And Appears In Saudi Arabia Rescues And Brings Woman(video) by timidapsin(m): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2016
Phizzlephizz:

OP I believe you're educated and your hearing isn't impaired. Stop misleading the audience, the pastor didn't disappear physically, it's clearly said in the video that it was in a dream. So stop spewing trash on the Internet
The video was gotten from a site, and besides re-watch it and understand, she said she slept and woke up in Ghana
Re: Pastor Vanishes And Appears In Saudi Arabia Rescues And Brings Woman(video) by Phizzlephizz(m): 11:20am On Oct 01, 2016
timidapsin:
The video was gotten from a site, and besides re-watch it and understand, she said she slept and woke up in Ghana

That isn't the topic. You said the pastor disappeared which is a lie. That's what I'm saying

(1) (Reply)

Jwfacts- Compilation Of My Favorite Watchtower Quotes / Why Do Churches Still Collect Tithes And Donations In These Hard Times / Can Someone Pls Help Me With The Real Illuminati Official Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.