Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

Possible Jobs With Major In International Studies? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Possible Jobs With Major In International Studies? (5545 Views)

I Got Two Jobs With Two Weeks To Passing Out! / What Are The Possible Job Opportunities For Graduates Of History/international Studies? / Should I Major In Petroleum Engineering Or Chemical Engineering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possible Jobs With Major In International Studies? by omogenaija(f): 2:16am On Dec 24, 2006
Hey.

does anyone know the possible jobs one can get in Nigeria or America with a Major in International Studies/Political Studies ?

please help me out as i want to plan my future. smiley

also please let me know of any companies in Nigeria who accepts interns during months of july and august.

1 Like

Re: Possible Jobs With Major In International Studies? by Seun(m): 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2007
International studies? What is that? How exactly did you choose this major? *scratches head*
Re: Possible Jobs With Major In International Studies? by ThugLife1(m): 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2007
Seun:

International studies? What is that? How exactly did you choose this major? *scratches head*
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Possible Jobs With Major In International Studies? by ndubest(m): 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2007
check out the embassies

hopefully if sre fluent with other languages besides english espcially french it will be an added advantage

good luck
Re: Possible Jobs With Major In International Studies? by Ezinwannem: 7:03am On Jan 02, 2008
International Studies/Relations is a very good course, That is what I want to do for my Masters,

As someone mentioned, check out embassies, NGOS etccccccccccccc

I did Politcal Science and now doing International Development Studies

Google more about IR for see what kind of places u could work, but the course is very good

1 Like

Re: Possible Jobs With Major In International Studies? by gregg2: 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2008
Embassies, International Organisations (eg UN, ECOWAS, EU, AU etc), Nigerian Civil Service (ie Ministry of Foreign Affairs including Nigerian embassies and High Commissions abroad), NGO's and Politics.

1 Like

Re: Possible Jobs With Major In International Studies? by AlphaTaikun: 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ezinwannem:
International Studies/Relations is a very good course, That is what I want to do for my Masters,

As someone mentioned, check out embassies, NGOS etccccccccccccc

I did Politcal Science and now doing International Development Studies

Google more about IR for see what kind of places u could work, but the course is very good
Re: Possible Jobs With Major In International Studies? by AlphaTaikun: 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
omogenaija:
Hey.

does anyone know the possible jobs one can get in Nigeria or America with a Major in International Studies/Political Studies ?

please help me out as i want to plan my future. smiley

also please let me know of any companies in Nigeria who accepts interns during months of july and august.

(1) (Reply)

Is £900 A Day The Right Reason To Work In Nigeria / Apprenticeship Vs. Internship: What Makes Sense For Your Company / Nigeria Prison Service Commission Application Forms On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.