Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

BREAKING: CBN Governor’s Wife Released - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: CBN Governor’s Wife Released (380 Views)

"We Didn’t Know It Was CBN Governor’s Wife We Kidnapped" - Suspect / "How Police Forced Kidnappers To Release CBN Governor's Wife" / Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: CBN Governor’s Wife Released by hackactigist: 11:02am On Oct 01, 2016
Mrs. Margaret Emefiele, the wife of the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele, has been released by her kidnappers.

Sources at the Police High Command told our correspondent Margaret and four others were released around 1am on Saturday (today).

Margaret, three women and a driver were attacked on Thursday along the Benin-Agbor Road and dragged into a nearby bush while their vehicle was abandoned.
The kidnappers were said to have demanded a ransom of about N100m.

A police source said, “The kidnappers released the victims around 1am. We found them around the bush beside the expressway where they were kidnapped. Investigations are ongoing.”
http://punchng.com/breaking-cbn-governors-wife-released/

Re: BREAKING: CBN Governor’s Wife Released by olumaxi(m): 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
Wow.....d boiz av hammered.....cool cash
Re: BREAKING: CBN Governor’s Wife Released by onyekachee(f): 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
well thank God she came back alive...

(1) (Reply)

I'm Afraid To See My Family And Old Friends. -I Hope You Would Read My Story. / I Only Put My Pen!s In Her Mouth – Teacher Arrested For Defiling Small Girl / We Counted N1.22bn Obanikoro Gave Fayose For 10 Days – Banker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.