Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

I Only Put My Pen!s In Her Mouth – Teacher Arrested For Defiling Small Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Only Put My Pen!s In Her Mouth – Teacher Arrested For Defiling Small Girl (381 Views)

Sodomy: Kano Islamic Teacher Arrested For Turning His Students To Sex Machine / Ethiopian Lady Blinded By Husband, Her Mouth Permanently Melted Together.Graphic / Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Only Put My Pen!s In Her Mouth – Teacher Arrested For Defiling Small Girl by Shawntops(m): 11:25am On Oct 26, 2016
The Police in Lagos State have captured an educator, Enilolobo Olamilekan, for purportedly sexually striking one of his understudies at Abogunloko region in Ikotun, Lagos.

The denounced, a local of Lagos State, confessed to have attracted the young lady to his parent's flat at 17 Ayodele Shitta Street, where he exploited the 12-year-old Junior Secondary School 2 understudy.

Parading the suspect before writers at her Oduduwa office, Ikeja yesterday, Lagos State Police PRO, Dolapo Badmus, said the suspect was captured by the school's administration after her mom made a grievance.

Be that as it may, Olamilekan clarified that he didn't have fornication with of the young lady. He said he just put his masculinity into her mouth.

As indicated by him, "I show them Business Studies, while I take a portion of the understudies on additional lesson after school hours. Her mom asked for a private lesson for her girl and I advised the mother to make them compose materials last Tuesday.

"Be that as it may, on Wednesday, she didn't do her home work and when I inquired as to why, she said that her mom had not got her the books. She additionally said that she was eager.

"Subsequent to giving them the task for the day, I went to a shop to get a few things and she tailed me. I got her a few books, rolls furthermore gave her N50. In any case, the proprietor of the shop said I ought to give back the unfilled containers of soda pops I prior purchased. She advised the young lady to tail me to gather them. Be that as it may, when we returned home, I drew out my masculinity and put it inside her mouth.

"When I saw my more youthful sibling, through the window, coming back from school, I evacuated it."

The suspect, as indicated by Badmus, will be charged for profane strike.

He counseled guardians to be careful about those they leave their youngsters with, especially the young ladies.

Only few days prior in the same Ikotun range of Lagos, an anonymous young person, who fills in as a housemaid to a man essentially distinguished as Nathaniel, uncovered her manager after he supposedly tranquilized and assaulted her.

Source:http://www.shawntops.com/2016/10/i-only-put-my-pens-in-her-mouth-teacher.html
Re: I Only Put My Pen!s In Her Mouth – Teacher Arrested For Defiling Small Girl by Justycxx(m): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2016
Ok
Re: I Only Put My Pen!s In Her Mouth – Teacher Arrested For Defiling Small Girl by Damibiz(m): 11:44am On Oct 26, 2016
"I only remove my joystick nd put it in her mouth"MEANING ?...U want to carry her to the Other room before her time abi.........Castration is portion in jesus name...do i hear someone say amen ?
Re: I Only Put My Pen!s In Her Mouth – Teacher Arrested For Defiling Small Girl by Pamelayoung: 11:54am On Oct 26, 2016
Was this the man's statement?
Re: I Only Put My Pen!s In Her Mouth – Teacher Arrested For Defiling Small Girl by Mynd44: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2016

(1)

Suicide Bomber Killed At Idps’ Camp / Nigerian Air Force Destroys Barges It Says Were Carrying Stolen Oil / Dogara Vows To Amend SSS Law, Condemns Raid On ‘corrupt’ Judges Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.