Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have Sex So Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have Sex So Bad (2250 Views)

7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have S*x So Bad!! / 7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have Sex So Bad / 7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have S*x So Bad!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have Sex So Bad by 9jagist247: 11:20am On Oct 01, 2016
According to Cindy M. Meston, Ph.D. and David M. Buss, Ph.D., psychology professors at the University of Texas at Austin and co-authors of Why Women Have Sex: Understanding Sexual Motivations from Adventure to Revenge (and Everything in Between). For a better understanding of how to get her in the mood, consider the following seven factors that Meston and Buss say affects a woman’s libido:

1. HER MAN’S APPEARANCE

Men are usually considered to be the most turned on by visual stimuli (think about it: how many strip clubs and adult magazines are actually targeted toward females?), but women are actually quite turned on by a man’s face, body and movement as well, say Meston and Buss. “Sexually, women are attracted to men with masculine features, although not too masculine,” Meston explains. “A little light stubble is usually a turn-on for women if it’s clean and well-kept. Body-wise, women generally find men with a V-shaped torso or a high shoulder-to-hip ratio sexually attractive. Motion is important, too, as women find athletic prowess and agility to be sexual turn-ons.” The bottom line: If you’d like to get her in the sack, a good first step to take might be getting yourself into the gym.

2. THE TIME OF DAY

Meston says that women are very individualized in terms of when they most prefer to get it on: “In general, women want to have se x when they feel their best — when they have energy, feel connected to their partners, aren’t distracted by work or stressful daily events, and when they feel sexy — and that may or may not be at night.” In order to figure out when a woman’s most likely to be in the mood, pay attention to the times she seems the most energized and/or chilled out. Try thinking outside the box — you may find that she’d love a post-jog quickie right before her shower!

3. CERTAIN SMELLS

Meston and Buss explain that, for women, sense of smell is far more important than it is to men when it comes to sexual attraction. Simply put: if a woman doesn’t like the way a man smells, it’s often a deal-breaker — whether she consciously realizes it or not. The number one turn-off reported by most women is — not surprisingly — bad breath, says Buss. A woman’s sense of smell also plays an interesting biological role in what attracts her to a man, according to Meston: “Olfactory signals provide a woman with a wealth of information about a man’s health, hygiene, and even his genetic makeup,” she notes. Pheromones — tiny airborne molecules that humans emit from various glands in their body — can influence a woman’s desire to be sexually intimate with a man. Male pheromones have been shown to provide information on a man’s symmetry, which is an indicator of genetic fitness and ultimately can determine whether a man is genetically compatible with a woman. “For many women — whether they realize it or not — scent can play an important role in determining her willingness to have se x with a man, given her ‘sense’ of whether they can produce genetically healthy, strong children together,” says Buss.

4. HER GUY’S CHOICE OF WORDS

Often, what a man says is more important than what he does when he’s trying to get a woman in the mood. “Offering compliments is usually a sure-fire way of making someone want to get closer… although, if the compliments come across as insincere, they will actually turn.....Continue Reading....

http://www.primebaze.net/2016/10/7-surprising-things-that-makes-women-want-to-have-sex-so-bad.html
Re: 7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have Sex So Bad by alberson(f): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2016
Re: 7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have Sex So Bad by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 01, 2016
grin

#3 so guilty....damn! There's this perfume that can makes me so damn crazzzzzy! cheesy

Every time I smell it, I feel like jumping it to tat guy and robbed his azz.. wink
Re: 7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have Sex So Bad by Loyalblak007(f): 11:32am On Oct 01, 2016
2&3
Re: 7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have Sex So Bad by iykekelvins(m): 11:39am On Oct 01, 2016
Noted.
Re: 7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have Sex So Bad by Synzu(m): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2016
Sometimes, its just plain old konji. Nothing more. smiley

3 Likes

Re: 7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have Sex So Bad by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

#3 so guilty....damn! There's this perfume that can makes me so damn crazzzzzy! cheesy

Every time I smell it, I feel like jumping it to tat guy and robbed his azz.. wink

Lolsss....Oya post d name here make men go shopping..na u go tire

1 Like

Re: 7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have Sex So Bad by Justeenaleo(f): 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
Synzu:
Sometimes, its just plain old konji. Nothing more. smiley
tell'em

1 Like

Re: 7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have Sex So Bad by genieluv(f): 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
The appearance says it all.
Some guys can be so drop dead cute and damn hot.
Such guys do the magic
Re: 7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have Sex So Bad by Perfecttouch(m): 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

abeg name the perfume o maybe my wife will always feel the same way
Re: 7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have Sex So Bad by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
Perfecttouch:
abeg name the perfume o maybe my wife will always feel the same way

Lolzzz
Re: 7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have Sex So Bad by slanase(m): 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
Rolly83:

Lolzzz
is that the name? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Why Does She Want To Come Back? / Princess Vitarah To Release A New Song "Do You Eat Ass?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.