Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? (5885 Views)

“I Had Sores On My Gum The First Day I Kissed My New Boyfriend” - Lady Says / I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? by Loyalblak007(f): 11:57am On Oct 01, 2016
He gave me a hug for a while and kissed my neck. (I think he said something but i cant remember) Now. that's never happend to me before so I was a lil shocked but didn't show it, and just laughed and pushed him away.He is actually my course mate though and a friend too.

. Now all I wanna know is if this is a big deal or if I'm just overthinking it? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? by hustleranthem(m): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
Loyalblak007:
He gave me a hug for a while and kissed my neck. (I think he said something but i cant remember) Now. that's never happend to me before so I was a lil shocked but didn't show it, and just laughed and pushed him away.He is actually my course mate though and a friend too.

. Now all I wanna know is if this is a big deal or if I'm just overthinking it? sad
am sure u had goose bumps..u felt it

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? by Loyalblak007(f): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
hustleranthem:
am sure u had goose bumps..u felt it

It was strange....thats all
Re: A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? by yeyeboi(m): 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
Loyalblak007:

Do you have an boy friend? I mean serious relationship!
Re: A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? by falconey(m): 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
he is doing developing sexual innuendos towards you, you should be worried.
Re: A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? by Loyalblak007(f): 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
yeyeboi:

Do you have an boy friend? I mean serious relationship!

Yes..I do
Re: A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? by goatandyam: 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
Loyalblak007:

Yes, it is a big deal because next time he is gonna move down to your bubu, and last to ur toto. Na step by step

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
Nothing to worry about there. Shame some will try to read meaning to that.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? by yeyeboi(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
Loyalblak007:

Yes..I do

RUN!
Re: A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? by Loyalblak007(f): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
falconey:
he is doing developing sexual innuendos towards you, you should be worried.
sad
Re: A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
Loyalblak007:

It depends on the location you both were, how long he hugged you, if he buried his head in the softness of your neck and smelled it for some time and you felt his growing e.r.e.c.t.ion against your tummy and then he looked into yours eyes and as you turned he slapped you in your butt. If all that happened you should be worried. If not, you are overthinking. Just go and read your books or something.

5 Likes

Re: A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? by Loyalblak007(f): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
Julian08:
Nothing to worry about there. Shame some will try to read meaning to that.
thank you
Re: A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? by Loyalblak007(f): 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
WORLDPEACE:

It depends on the location you both were, how long he hugged you, if he buried his head in the softness of your neck and smelled it for some time and you felt his growing erection against your tummy and then he looked into yours eyes and as you turned he slapped you in your butt. If all that happened you should be worried. If not, you are overthinking. Just go and read your books or something.
Location=just outside a lecture theatre
How long=say..5seconds

The rest didn't happen
Re: A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? by saintfellow(m): 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
hmmm.
Re: A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
Loyalblak007:

Dey there dey pretend as if you no enjoy the kiss. undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? by Loyalblak007(f): 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
Love Machine:
Dey there dey pretend as if you no enjoy the kiss. undecided

Thanks for stopping by...
You've overstayed

You can now leave angry

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
Loyalblak007:

Location=just outside a lecture theatre
How long=say..5seconds

The rest didn't happen
Then you are safe. But if you'd rather have him do those things I described, When you guys are alone in a room hug him longer than necessary, look long into his eyes and ask for that kiss on the neck again. You will like what happens next.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
A kiss in the neck means I want you . (sexually)

This is a two way thing he may be aware of this or ignorant of it.

Just keep calm,relate with him normally and watch out for other advances.

6 Likes

Re: A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? by Loyalblak007(f): 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
Diddyydiva:
A kiss in the neck means I want you . (sexually)

This is a two way thing he may be aware of this or ignorant of it.

Just keep calm,relate with him normally and watch out for other advances.

Thanks sis smiley
I will
Re: A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? by Sexxkillz: 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
Every fire started from a small smoke. . .

1 Like

Re: A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
Loyalblak007:

Thanks sis smiley
I will
You are most welcomesmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? by NairalandGod: 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
Loyalblak007:

His motive is what matters. Sadly, we don't know his motive.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? by firstking01(m): 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
Nigerians and awkwardnessundecided, in the western countries kissing is another form of exchanging pleasantries...but here in our country nigeria immediately you kiss somebody you are automatically dating the fellow and most times they see it as taboo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
Don't be worried. He'll soon be hanging your legs around his shoulders
Re: A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? by Hollup: 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
A kiss on d neck.. my dear u should b worried.. means i wnt u..
Re: A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? by Loyalblak007(f): 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Don't be worried. He'll soon be hanging your legs around his shoulders

Ur comment is scurrilous angry
Re: A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
firstking01:
Nigerians and awkwardnessundecided, in the western countries kissing is another form of exchanging pleasantries...but here in our country nigeria immediately you kiss somebody you are automatically dating the fellow and most times they see it as taboo.
When you are in Rome, You act like Romans grin
Re: A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
Loyalblak007:

Ur comment is scurrilous angry
how so?
Re: A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? by Loyalblak007(f): 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
how so?
angry
Re: A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? by firstking01(m): 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
Diddyydiva:
When you are in Rome, You act like Romans grin

I dnt believe that bullcrap.
Re: A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
Loyalblak007:
angry
what? undecided
Re: A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
firstking01:
I dnt believe that bullcrap.
I hear you. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Thread Is Officially For February Born / Send Me Your Bank Account Details @pabloomoescoba / I'm Taken! I'm Just Too Cute For Nairaland Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.