Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) (28194 Views)

Buhari's 56th Independence Day Speech (Full Text) / Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message / Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) by TPAND(f): 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
Buhari has finally released Nigerias economy from his own bondage
Re: Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) by casttlebarbz(m): 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
Sk
Re: Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) by omoikea(m): 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
gen2briz:
Happy independent day.

But did the bird fly?
how the bird go fly for this hard economy

he no see how the bird waka on top of the balloon
even the bird sef is not happy grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hmm, I'm very sure millions of Naira will go down the drain today all in the name of celebrating independence.....
Re: Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) by Jay542(m): 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
Lol. Jazz ways grin. I just dey observe.
Re: Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) by timeman: 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
Buhari would rather release a pigeon than release a Zombified Nnamdi kanu. Useless kanu
Obey the truth!
Re: Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) by Kdiva(f): 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
I just wonder if everything that's going on in Nigeria is worth celebrating.
Re: Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) by melejo(m): 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
timeman:
Buhari would rather release a pigeon than release a Zombified Nnamdi kanu. Useless kanu
Obey the truth!
A bonafide student of Yaba (LEFT) School of ........
Re: Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
saraki be like,,,,,,,, make i just push you aside collect d pen from you and write
Re: Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) by nairathan78: 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
diana158:
This is always done to show that the country is prospering and in good shape and that many good things are coming
No. This is a sign of freedom.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) by Okeycima: 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
HoW much dem go tell us this time around say this one gulp?
Re: Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) by impeccable0(m): 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
Good
Re: Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) by impeccable0(m): 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
U think so?
Re: Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) by gordona4real: 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
Wow, Ryan Cummings wished Nigeria a Happy Independence day and said we should prosper like TB Joshua grin. See how notable people around the world respect us because of everything TB Joshua is doing. I recently saw him receiving an award in Israel from the mayor of Bethlehem and now again in Peru he was just awarded the Key to The City by their mayor. If there is any reason to be happy to be Nigerian today, it's TB Joshua. Long live Naija!

https://twitter.com/Pol_Sec_Analyst/status/782151913408172033

1 Like

Re: Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) by eshic(f): 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
I hope there is no fetish thing attached to the bird,if there is, I send it back to sender and his cohorts.if not let the bird be there for him and no come my side because I dey vess.
Re: Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
This our vice president sef. Looks more like a carpenter. Chai naija how una take get here

1 Like

Re: Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
I also urge u to quit d blame game & release the common man from the shackles of recession induced poverty asap!
Re: Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) by olosupelumi: 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
u released peace and strength while u keep food and money. stop deceiving us.did is ICT age not in 1984 anymore
Re: Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) by FavoredGuy: 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
Wait ooh! What did I see? .....NRC wishes to announced....
Or I didn't see it clearly. Someone should help me look at it critically.
Who wrote the announcement?
Re: Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) by dermmy(m): 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ugobxt:
More photos

Saraki no smile at all..him dey vex grin grin
Re: Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) by Carisma4U(f): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
Nigeria and Independence--- At 56.
Time for the re-framing of her consciousness.
1st of all, let’s go over what we know about Nigeria.
You may already know that Nigeria is the largest black nation in the world and the most populous nation in Africa.
You may already know that Nigeria has great dependency on crude oil
Mainstream Western media believes that we are mostly a nation of scammers, drug dealers & a den of corruption.
The facts state otherwise…
5 IRREFUTABLE FACTS ABOUT US
1. The first television station in Africa was NTA Ibadan (1960) long before Ireland has their RTE station.
2. 60% of Nigerians in the US have college degrees. This is far above the American national average of 30%.
3. The designer of the famous car, Chevrolet Volt, Jelani Aliyu, is a super talented Nigerian from Sokoto State.
4. The World’s fastest supercomputer was designed by a world renowned inventor and scientist, Philip Emeagwali, a full- Blooded Nigerian whose patent was awarded in 2015. This means Nigeria has the patent to the world’s fastest computer: by a Black man and proudly Nigerian.
5. Before there were street lights in European cities, ancient Benin kingdom had street lights fueled by palm oil.
There is so much to be proud of our heritage. We have a verifiable track record of greatness. Our issue is that of good governance and management of our resources.
Which brings us to the main theme of this piece. We need to understand that our most valuable resource is not our oil; it is our people. All of our people.
We should seize the current opportunity to innovate and revitalize our economy. We should focus on growing our economy to diversify and encourage our investing in human capital development to produce the entrepreneurs, inventors and workers of the future. In other words, do what Singapore did, focus on restructuring our educational system for the growth of the ENTIRE nation.
As we can see our people blossom in countries where there is structure.
There needs to be major reform in our education and above all our mindsets. We need to empower our people to unleash their creative and productive energies to set up vigorous businesses which in turn leads to the creation of jobs which enables circulation of money across the economy.
Yes, we need radical reform to do away with bureaucracies and facilitate innovation relentlessly. We also accountable processes that ensure that public money gets us great infrastructure, education that our children deserve and healthcare.
The truth is THAT WE ALREADY HAVE WHAT WE NEED, WE DON’T HAVE TO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX, WE NEED TO WORK INWARDS.

Re: Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) by Emmy147: 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
Mitchewwww, he shld b tinkin on how to release our economy frm bondage
Re: Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
seunlayi:
Let me ask this question.

Do you like buhari to have bn an elder statement given advice and support to the executive? Please like

Or

Do you like him for bn the President?

Please share

It will be nice if he was just a speech
Re: Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) by Sanni44(m): 12:22am On Oct 02, 2016
9ja home of peace and harmony
Re: Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) by Aroh48(m): 1:25am On Oct 02, 2016
The dullard.
Re: Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) by mantre: 3:45am On Oct 02, 2016
How do you expect yorubas to come to abuja when you talk about tinubu. Yorubas don't like tinubu, he is a bad northerners, who have brought disunity to Nigeria

If it under the military. They would have jail tinubu
Re: Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) by SamiraF: 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
Daura President's and bushness. White pigeon? Take correction, white doves are released annually. No take am make suya.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London / Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats / Saraki Congratulates Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, Kwara APC Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.