Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD (26592 Views)

Jagaba Adams Dumps APC For PDP / Yaro Makama Rigachikun Dumps APC / Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD by zurine(f): 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
Naija politics shaaaa......
Re: Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD by akins56(m): 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
With oke moving over to AD, the only thing he need now is to bring borrofice and tinubu/abraham to his side, then find a candidate to divide akure and ondo's vote, with that,,was he will win.

Needless to say that aketi is gone.

6 Likes

Re: Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD by Babsjad(m): 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
RockHard:

Yinmu. What is this one saying?? You are talking nonsense because you obviously dont know jack about Oke's political currency within Ondo state political circles. How is he any more desperate than Akeredolu, or Mimiko, or Eyitayo? Go and sit down somewhere jo.
With the defection Of Desperado Olusola Oke, APC Ondo state has justify their claim that he has been a mole in their mist right from day one. I see Chief Olusola going into Political Extinction & Oblivion. The end of Olusola Oke Political career.

1 Like

Re: Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD by bolinxman: 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
Babsjad:

With the defection Of Desperado Olusola Oke, APC Ondo state has justify their claim that he has been a mole in their mist right from day one. I see Chief Olusola going into Political Extinction & Oblivion. The end of Olusola Oke Political career.

ERROR

6 Likes

Re: Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD by kayzat: 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
Babsjad:

You obviously don't know what you are saying bro.

10 Likes

Re: Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD by flokii: 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
madridguy:
Jagaban really mean business in Ondo State. Let see what the likes of Oyegun led caucus will map out again. Jagaban is father in politics, take it or leave it.

Long life Jagaban.

Long life APC/AD

Long life Nigeria.

he was a good student.. learnt directly from the masters

the guy is just too sharp political wise
Re: Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD by Charly68: 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
Why do this politicians like to waste their money? In any case they don't labour for it. Imagine the millions he's going to waste without having assurance that he would be elected .
Re: Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD by tolexy007(m): 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
bolinxman:
ERROR
big one

2 Likes

Re: Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD by KIYEH: 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
Mr Man with the blessing of Mr Abraham and Sen. Borrofice surely Chief Olusola Oke will be emerged as the next governor of Ondo State.

3 Likes

Re: Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD by tbanty1: 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
Re: Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD by Oblang(m): 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
I see oke winning ondo under AD with his weight in ondo state. exactly what mimiko did for PDP back then. Oyo is akeredolu's case... I hope igbos are learning. . lol

3 Likes

Re: Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD by wiseoneking: 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
madridguy:
Jagaban really mean business in Ondo State. Let see what the likes of Oyegun led caucus will map out again. Jagaban is father in politics, take it or leave it.

Long life Jagaban.

Long life APC/AD

Long life Nigeria.
So your Jagabanti is no more APC/ACN. Lol. The Man is confused. I see your jagaban leaving ur apcshit. North got all. Bye
Re: Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD by richylee(m): 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
senatordave1:
Oke would win ondo polls marginally just like I predicted apc to win in edo state.oke would win the 6 lgas in ondo south by aa landslide.in ondo central,jegede would win 4 or 5.he would only have a landslide in akure south and mimiko's lga.oke or aketi would win 1 lga.in ondo north,boroffice and abraham would deliver the 4 lgas of akoko land to oke.he would win 2 or 3 by a landslide.in. The remaining two lgas which is ose and owo,aketi would win.
poor analysis, borofice and Abraham can't deliver 4 lgs to Oke. #Kolerwork
Re: Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD by Worthie(m): 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
Desperate politician
Re: Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD by Drabrah(m): 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Yea..
But times have changed..what is he sacrificing now..and to what purpose..
Tambuwal was gained to control the house..he became a thick bone on pdp's throat.they managed him.

Oke is influential in ondo and has lots of support in the state..but not when the presidency or incumbent (the ruling party n opposition party) are not on his side.
This is nigeria state election..don't forget..

Honestly, I feel Oke shudn't av left PDP. I stands a berra chance of winning d Pry & is more likely 2 defeat Aketi in d main election.
Re: Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD by Bluesearoll(m): 12:15am On Oct 02, 2016
Some people are so funny.by thinking oke can still win ondo governorship election, that would have been possible had he done this earlier but now it's too late because with the structure pdp has on ground it will be very difficult for him. And any old pdp members will think twice before joining him because if they eventually fail? They won't be relevant for the next 4 years and politicians are very calculative.

2 Likes

Re: Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD by francollimasso: 12:17am On Oct 02, 2016
Politics is a dirty game, I suspect aketi n tinubu are good together, just want to eliminate the feeling that jagaban is his god father, thereby getting sympathy for votes. Mind you there still other aspirants in different local govt. In this Nigeria self, money n power wins election, I foresee aketi winning
Re: Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD by OYIBN: 2:02am On Oct 02, 2016
How can AD belong to Tinubu? He left AD to form ACN. l believe PDP will win. APC's vote is already split with some going to AD, SDP and PDP. There will be a lot of wasted votes going to these parties to ensure Akeredolu does not win. He most likely will come third behind PDP and AD. Anybody that thinks Ondo election can be rigged or any election in Oduduwa land better put on their thinking caps and read up on history. Yoruba's decide who would rule them not Northerners through renegade Yorubas. Yoruba's know who their leaders are and we stand out among the 6 geopolitical zones. Ondo citizens would be ruled from Ondo state and not Abuja, Kaduna or Rivers state.

4 Likes

Re: Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD by Emassive(m): 3:58am On Oct 02, 2016
APC and jagaban dey pay u?
madridguy:

Long life Jagaban.

Long life APC/AD

Long life Nigeria.
Re: Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD by awoluyi(m): 6:23am On Oct 02, 2016
I am not a Prophet but something in me keeps saying "Oke is not destined to be the governor of Ondo state." Why? His lack of wisdom to remain in one political party. He will become politically irrelevant both at state and national levels after Ondo state govornship election. Mark my word!
Re: Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD by vivalavida(m): 7:27am On Oct 02, 2016
FastShipping:
Things fall apart. I'm in support of anything by any means to destroy APC. This party led by Buhari has brought untold hardship on people of Nigeria.

I'm not in support of demonic party called PDP. PDP is the architect of pain and anguish many people are currently going through.

Buhari came in to do something urgently to arrest the situation but as it turns out, he never made any plan despite contesting in the last 12 years. The man is not educated enough to understand how economy works.

FastShipping is now singing a new song.

Wonders shall never end

1 Like

Re: Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD by matrixme(m): 7:46am On Oct 02, 2016
The very same cross-carpetting strategy of Mikiko being played out here should make us all worried. Bunch of political prostitutes out for their selfish motives. No wonder Ondo state had few things to show for the many years of Mikiko's stride.
I wish people will not grant their support to these types of politicians. Sadly, Ondo state people are bunch of conservative never-go-outs. They prefer to celebrate water fountains and free bus shuttle for students.
Re: Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD by elmysterio5(m): 8:22am On Oct 02, 2016
Ok... Let d intrigue begin
Re: Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD by Ayodeji2k14: 8:57am On Oct 02, 2016
Oke is our next governor in ondo state.I am from ondo south and i am an APC member and we shall give oke block votes frm d south.He wil get split votes frm d central as his deputy wil be frm d central and he wil surely win in d north.Aketi wil definitely lose as APC has been torn into pieces by oyegun.Oke u are our next governor!

4 Likes

Re: Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD by bolinxman: 11:34am On Oct 02, 2016
martineinstein:
this one hasnt learnt lessons from edo election

whether u like it or not APC is at d helm of affairs.they were able to rig edo elections,despite Pdp having upper hand..ondo wont be hard for them to rig
Edo APC is quite different from divided Ondo APC, majority of APC members are not happy, because Aketi was indirectly imposed through manipulation of delegate list.

5 Likes

Re: Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD by 2ru9jaman: 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
Among forces aketi would contend with apart from jegede is one of strong weapons of Tinubu, Bola Ilori an aide to aregbesola. He is a strong force in akure north n south Politics to some extent has influence in ondo central this contributed to result olusola garnered at primary. Olusola Oke has been Aregbesola's candidate from day one and being jagaban eye in ekiti/ondo/osun, this is opportunity for aregbesola to show he is up to the task. bola ilori will eventualy become chief of staff or deputy gov. Tinubu/borofice/abraham structures will be sufficed to help olusola oke wim. let student of politics sit up to learn from the unfolding trend. this is battle that tinubu must win.

3 Likes

Re: Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD by abdusalam7474: 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
Yes!! Finally I got a candidate I can vote for . Olusola oke all the way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD by teamchocolate: 1:40am On Oct 03, 2016
If that is What u see then u need glasses.. grin

Babsjad:

1 Like

Re: Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD by shegra58: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2016
afroniger:
This move is a game-changer because Oke on his own is worth nothing less than 150k votes (going by his performance the last time around, and which was more than Akeredolu managed to pull in 2012). Another report claims Abraham and Boroffice supporters have decamped with him. Interesting days ahead. AD is a well-known platform in the SW too.
and I think if I can guess right this is Tinubu plan B to floor APC for what he's experiencing now surely if they fail to resolve it Tinubu will mobilize people to AD and trust he'll pull a lot of crowd from APC to AD....APC rip in advance undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD by Diademk07: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
matrixme:
The very same cross-carpetting strategy of Mikiko being played out here should make us all worried. Bunch of political prostitutes out for their selfish motives. No wonder Ondo state had few things to show for the many years of Mikiko's stride.
I wish people will not grant their support to these types of politicians. Sadly, Ondo state people are bunch of conservative never-go-outs. They prefer to celebrate water fountains and free bus shuttle for students.

Which few things to show? I bet we're superior to whatever ghetto you came from! Why don't you come to Ondo and see for yourself?

We won't be supporting Mimiko not because he didn't do anything for us but that we're fed up of PDP and with the way APC is turning out to be, We may ignore them likewise. Hence, the people choice, Olusola oke.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Late Driver Killed By Army In Aba (photos) / Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) / Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.