Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Stop Insulting Us. Read What Kanu Nwankwo Says About Network Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Insulting Us. Read What Kanu Nwankwo Says About Network Marketing (2496 Views)

Opinion Poll: Find Out What People Are Saying About Network Marketing Business / Facts About Network Marketing / See What Huffington Post Says About Gtbank And Some Other Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Insulting Us. Read What Kanu Nwankwo Says About Network Marketing by ga2017: 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
Network marketing has been the fastest growing industry for the past decade. It has turned a lot of people across the world into millionaires. A lot of countries see network marketing as a way of helping their citizen to become financially free. Research has shown that more than 50 percent of self made millionaires in America made their money through Network marketing.

However in Nigeria where an average man earn less than N20k per month. When you try to show them the potential in Network Marketing, They will start blowing grammar. (It a scam or I can’t waste my time with that shit)The truth is that the poor will always see the dust while the rich will always see the gold.

The good news is that, some top Nigerians were now into Network Marketing. I once heard about one Nigeria Governor that joined network marketing I couldn’t belief. Not until I saw Nigeria Football legend Kanu Nwankwo at Aim Global Office encouraging all Nigerians to join Aim global. Then I remember what Robert Kyosaki says that “NETWORK MARKETING IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR BOTH THE RICH AND THE POOR”.

If you are still looking for a way to be financially free. I will advise you to look for genuine companies although not all network marketing company are genuine. Make your research and joined a genuine company. Give it some honest effort. I’m sure SUCCESS is there waiting for you

Re: Stop Insulting Us. Read What Kanu Nwankwo Says About Network Marketing by sammysunny88: 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
ga2017:
Network marketing has been the fastest growing industry for the past decade. It has turned a lot if people across the world into millionaires. A lot of countries see network marketing as a way of helping their citizen to become financially free. Research has shown that more than 50 percent of self made millionaires in America made their money through Network marketing.

However in Nigeria where an average man earn less than N20k per month. When you try to show them the potential in Network Marketing, They will start blowing grammar. (It a scam or I can’t waste my time with that shit)The truth is that the poor will always see the dust while the rich will always see the gold.

The good news is that, some top Nigerians were now into Network Marketing. I once heard about one Nigeria Governor that joined network marketing I couldn’t belief. Not until I saw Nigeria Football legend Kanu Nwankwo at Aim Global Office encouraging all Nigerians to join Aim global. Then I remember what Robert Kyosaki says that “NETWORK MARKETING IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR BOTH THE RICH AND THE POOR”.

If you are still looking for a way to be financially free. I will advise you to look for genuine companies although not all network marketing company are genuine. Make your research and joined a genuine company. Give it some honest effort. I’m sure SUCCESS is there waiting for you
Thanks for that through talk for those that are looking at networking marketing business as business for a set of people. Am a full time networker whoever that is looking for a genuine and profitable network marketing business, should quote me and drop his or her whatsapp contact and lets talk real business that works. Now , I don't need friends any more I need a business partner.
Re: Stop Insulting Us. Read What Kanu Nwankwo Says About Network Marketing by hakeem02: 8:55am On Oct 02, 2016
Alliance is the number one network marketing in the world. You can earn up to N91,200 per day. want to know more call 08187140912 or check my page http://iaimdiamond.com/370139
Re: Stop Insulting Us. Read What Kanu Nwankwo Says About Network Marketing by ga2017: 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
sammysunny88:
Thanks for that through talk for those that are looking at networking marketing business as business for a set of people. Am a full time networker whoever that is looking for a genuine and profitable network marketing business, should quote me and drop his or her whatsapp contact and lets talk real business that works. Now , I don't need friends any more I need a business partner.
which company?
Re: Stop Insulting Us. Read What Kanu Nwankwo Says About Network Marketing by ga2017: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
more pic

Re: Stop Insulting Us. Read What Kanu Nwankwo Says About Network Marketing by sammysunny88: 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
ga2017:

which company?
Let chat on whatsapp and I will tell you the company that works and I will tell you everything about the company. You know we can be mention name of company here to avoid ban.
Re: Stop Insulting Us. Read What Kanu Nwankwo Says About Network Marketing by hakeem02: 8:16am On Oct 04, 2016
its high time we stopped discouraging people from joining Network Marketing. Network Marketing is real. I'm still expecting comments from the so called Nairaland Analysts.
Re: Stop Insulting Us. Read What Kanu Nwankwo Says About Network Marketing by ga2017: 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
Aim Global changing life for better
Re: Stop Insulting Us. Read What Kanu Nwankwo Says About Network Marketing by hakeem02: 7:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
just with #36,000 one-time product purchase, you can make unlimited income.
Re: Stop Insulting Us. Read What Kanu Nwankwo Says About Network Marketing by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
ga2017:
Network marketing has been the fastest growing industry for the past decade. It has turned a lot of people across the world into millionaires. A lot of countries see network marketing as a way of helping their citizen to become financially free. Research has shown that more than 50 percent of self made millionaires in America made their money through Network marketing.

Research has shown that more than 50 percent of self made millionaires in America made their money through Network marketing. CAN YOU CITE AN INDEPENDENT RESEARCH TO SUPPORT THIS CLAIM?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls / Jack Ma Once Said,’ When Selling To Close Friends And Family, Take Note / I have 1M to invest in any profitable business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.