Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls (2492 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 2M Naira. / What Distributorship Biz Can I Start With 2M / What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls by fabadey1: 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
I wouldn't mind to partner with a viable business idea.
What business can I venture into with 2m.

Is Agent banking a good idea and what are the challenges. Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls by Chromite: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
You could invest in every business, Let me explain
Digital marketing:
This is a Business to business industry where you get to create awareness and publicity for other businesses and get a of portion every profit they make.
Services include Web and Software development, Branding and Media Publicity.
Target customers include every other business in Nigeria.

You could also learn more about the ever evolving Digital marketing while we make money

lets create a very valuable and Profitable partnership, contact via signature
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls by Fxmanager(m): 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
fabadey1:

We are here for you. Your #2,000,000 can currently give you an average of #100,000+ monthly return investing with us after performance fees. And if you want an average monthly return of more than #1,867,919 after 60 months(5years) of your investment with us, you can do so using compound interest in your investment with us. This means after 60 months(5years) of your investment with us using compound interest, you will be getting an average monthly interest/income of more than #1,867,919 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest. This will be possible as long as we stay under our working risk of 5-10% of your capital, and the maximum permissible risk of 30% to your capital. Note: we are doing everything possible to stay under 10% risk to our potential investor’s capital.

At 5% average monthly returns using compound interest without withdrawing funds from your account, your #2,000,000 will grow to more #37,358,372+(#37million plus) in 60months(5years time).

How is it possible to turn #2,000,000 to #37,358,372+(#37million plus) in 60months(5years time)?

It is possible through the power of compound interest as explained below.

Compound interest is the concept of adding accumulated interest back to the principal sum, so that interest is earned on top of interest from that moment on. The act of declaring interest to be added to the principal is called compounding.(I.e you decide to add the earned interest to the initial principal in the investment going forward)

Monthly compound interest formula
We are using monthly here ,since we are talking of monthly returns.
The formula for Monthly compound interest, including principal sum, is:
A = P (1 + r/n) (nt)
Where:
A = the future value of the investment, including interest(returns)
P = the principal investment amount (the initial deposit amount)
r = the monthly interest rate(returns) in decimal.
n = the number of times that interest is compounded per month (in this case once or one time)
t = the number of months the money is invested
Note that this formula gives you the future value of an investment, which is compound interest plus the principal. Should you wish to calculate the compound interest only, you need this:
Total compounded interest = P (1 + r/n) (nt) - P
Or simply
Total compounded interest =A-P
Let's look at an example
Compound interest formula (including principal):

A = P(1+r/n)(nt)
If an amount of #2,000,000 is invested with us and we return a monthly interest rate (returns) of 5%, the value of the investment after 60months (I.e 5 years) can be calculated as follows...
P = #2,000,000. r = 5/100 = 0.05 (decimal). n = 1 (since we are compounding it once a month. t = 60.
If we plug those figures into the formula, we get:
A = #2,000,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(60)) = #37,358,372
So, the investment balance after 60 months (5years) is #37,358,372
Methodology
Step-by-step explained, how we get the #37,358,372. This all revolves around BODMAS and the order of operations. Let's go through it:
A = #2,000,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(60))
Using the order of operations we work out the totals in the brackets first. Within the first set of brackets, you need to do the division first and then the addition (division and multiplication should be carried out before addition and subtraction). We can also work out the 1(60). This gives us...
A = #2,000,000(1 + 0.05) ^ 60
Then:
A = #2,000,000(1.05) ^ 60
The exponent goes next. So, we calculate (1.05) ^ 60.
This means we end up with:
#2,000,000× 18.679185894122945668381742854713
= #37,358,372
You may have seen some examples giving a formula of A = P ( 1+r ) ^ t . This simplified formula assumes that interest is compounded once per period, rather than multiple times per period.

We have the best currency trading team here to assist you in building your #2,000,000 to over #37,358,372 in 5years (60 months) (you will be getting an average monthly interest/income of more than #1,867,919 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest after that) and helping you live the life you deserve even without a job. You can give us a trial.

This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum. If you are using ecurrency payment system, it takes 5 mins to the ecurrency payment systems then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Nigerian Bank account using Nigerian trusted e-currency exchanges. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. Deposits/withdrawal are 100% controlled by the investor (We only have access to trade your account through the trading platform and not given access to withdraw). You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

Re: What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls by kennystones: 12:47am On Nov 29, 2017
You could invest in sports.or you could invest in agriculture.
Sports, I know of many investments.but agriculture.I don't know.other nairalanders should be of help in that aspect
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls by mastercee(m): 4:59am On Nov 29, 2017
Start a phone business. You can sell mobile phones or phone accessories. You can even combine the two
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls by careerpluzz: 5:27am On Nov 29, 2017
If you had mentioned your location, I am sure it would have attracted a more detailed response.

With 2 Million Naira, I will suggest that you only invest short term.

Look for a product from a reliable and quality inclined mid sized FMCG.

Register as a distributor for their products that have mass appeal'

In your locality, hire three or four young and aggressive boys and /or girls.

Fix a salary for them guarantee daily commissions train them on how to sell the product.

Unleash them into the market and get your inflows on a daily basis.

Start with one product and then expand into others gradually thus expanding also your scope and horizon.

This recommendation is both product and location specific. It may not work all the time. You will need some guidance.

Certain variables must be in place. You can be sure of profits of at least 5 per cent monthly while your capital remains intact.

It is a proven method. I even have a designed template on it that has been utilised and reviewed many times over.

A daily product that is in high demand is your key to a consistent daily income stream. The margin may be small but then the risk is very negligible and and you can pull out your money(capital/investment) any time you want.

On the whole, think through whatever you wish to embark on properly and then commence. Nigeria is so filled with opportunities.

Wishing you the very best of what you wish yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls by okelola1986(m): 6:03am On Nov 29, 2017
my brother invest in Agricultural products like melon, beniseed( sesame), cashew, rice , groundnut and yam. dere are season(Nov- January) is just months, buying at cheaper rate e.g Beniseed 35k-40k per bags and keep it for 2-3months den later sell it at d rate of 60k-70k.
Buying Cashew (February- May) at d rate of 25k-30k and sell it at d rate of 50k-60k.
Melon (July - September) at d rate of 20-25k and sell it at d rate of 33k -35k.
with 2million u can see d gain of 10million within 6months , is wat am practicing yearly .

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls by okelola1986(m): 6:06am On Nov 29, 2017
my brother invest in Agricultural products like melon, beniseed( sesame), cashew, rice , groundnut and yam. dere are season(Nov- January) is just 2months, buying at cheaper rate e.g Beniseed 35k-40k per bags and keep it for 2-3months den later sell it at d rate of 60k-70k.
Buying Cashew (February- May) at d rate of 25k-30k and sell it at d rate of 50k-60k.
with 2million u can see d gain of 10million within 6months , is wat am practicing yearly .

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls by Boriqua(m): 9:01am On Nov 29, 2017
Do you live around Port harcourt and environs, do you want to have 200% of your investment within 3weeks, eg. Invest 100k and have 300k within 3weeks. The money in your bank account can grow within 3weeks. Sms 08185060158. we meet with our stakeholders weekly. Thank me later.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls by Lakeside247(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2017
okelola1986:
my brother invest in Agricultural products like melon, beniseed( sesame), cashew, rice , groundnut and yam. dere are season(Nov- January) is just 2months, buying at cheaper rate e.g Beniseed 35k-40k per bags and keep it for 2-3months den later sell it at d rate of 60k-70k.

How can I contact you? Need some clarification please.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls by DBS4lyf: 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
I deal in agent banking, is a very lucrative business. You can be making up to 200k profit every month and your capital still remain. Contact me with this line, I can assist you 09029410831
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls by fabadey1: 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
DBS4lyf:
I deal in agent banking, is a very lucrative business. You can be making up to 200k profit every month and your capital still remain. Contact me with this line, I can assist you 09029410831
Your location pls, I stay at Alakuko Alagbado, Lagos
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls by kennystones: 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
[quote author=fabadey1 post=62799956]I wouldn't mind to partner with a viable business idea.

Is Agent banking a good idea and what are the challenges. Lyou could invest in sports,like i said in previous threads.let me explain a bit better.like a platform that helps athletes go abroad.getting them connected with clubs and soccer academies.we both know that's every athletes dream.wipe away the mentality of Nigerians that the only recognised sport is soccer.deal in all sports.provide like a kinda online coaching for athletes.am into this anyways.and we are already working on something in Ghana.then we move to other countries.we already have connections with NFF.so if you want to know more and invest in sports.you can contact me.we also have agents abroad.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls by abio72: 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
Go into pharmaceutical products. That is my business and is paying
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls by Epemaya: 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
Your 2m will fetch you 324k the following month when you partner with LCG. They make you business owner with recognized product globally. For more details contact us on 08093164063 WhatsApp or call. We are in Lagos. Find out how it works'.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls by Onlinephobia(m): 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
Play bet9ja

Carry Tottheam vs Real Madrid

Give Totteam straight win and watch your 2milli growing to 20milli. Automatically.

Thank me later. cheesy
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls by lolostic: 9:29am On Nov 30, 2017
Haulage business with agreement of 200k monthly while your 2m still intact whattassp me 08062802467
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls by fabadey1: 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
Man na you get sense pass, your advice is good but can't be followed

Onlinephobia:
Play bet9ja

Carry Tottheam vs Real Madrid

Give Totteam straight win and watch your 2milli growing to 20milli. Automatically.

Thank me later. cheesy
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls by kellyon: 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
If you're looking for some ideas for your business you can analize the market niches here http://roix.io and find the most tranding services and profitable products. At this platform you can also analyze the volume and liquidity of any market and give global statistics on sales of your future products. I always use this service to find the best-selling products for my store. Hope it will be useful for you too.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls by Millz404(m): 5:09am On Dec 02, 2017
Pm me
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls by FoodWallet: 5:43am On Dec 02, 2017
You Can Partner With Us.

https://www.nairaland.com/4205067/best-agricultural-investment-opportunity-2018#62892385

Invest in Farmers Agro Milling Centre -FAM Centre- Phase 1: Ogun State (Ijebu-Ode, Sagamu, Ilaro and Abeokuta)

FAM Centre is a processing and milling support centre for farmers. The centre provides structured finance for farmers to easily process and add value to their produce.

Invest 200k to acquire a complete set of a Gas Powered Garri Fryer for the FAM Centre
Earn 40k every month, 10k paid weekly.
Retain 100% ownership of the equipment.
Invest in as many units as u desire.

Investment Summary:
1. Your Invested Capital - 200k
2. Your Asset Acquired - 200kg/day Gas Powered Garri Fryer
3. Your Returns On Investment - 40k monthly, 10k paid weekly
4. Your Management Fees - 20% of monthly returns
5. Your social impact - 3 jobs created, over 100 farmers supported
6. Your Investment Manager - FoodWallet Services, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State

For more details call, SMS or Whatsapp 08096658875
or
Visit our office at 80, Oshimore Str, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State.

Limited Slots Available.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls by SokoDobo: 11:27am On Dec 03, 2017
I want to open a chain of Chicken Barbaque spots. I am currently under studying at an existing spot.

Starting with 3 sales spots. (Good spaces already identified and gotten).

From feasibility study I've done by visiting 13 different spots, demand for grilled chicken is pretty high. An average spot sells a minimum of 25 chickens daily Mondays to Thursdays and 40 chickens daily Fridays to Sundays. Average "net" profit per chicken sold is N250.
This implies that an average spot makes an average net profit of N8,000 daily.

My Plan: I plan to start with 3 sales spots. Chickens will be prepared and marinated in the main spot. Already marinated chicken will be supplied to the other 2 spots for just grill and sales.

Competitive edge:

*Non of the spots I've visited offer online sales plus delivery. I plan to do that.

*Most spots visited have poor hygiene at the vicinity plus poor branding. I plan to prioritise good hygiene and branding.

How I Plan to Make Money:

I did my focast assuming we will sell a minimum of 12 chickens per day per spot with an average net profit of N200 per chicken. (Notice that my assumption is very much realistic as it is lesser than the average gotten from the feasibility study, sales wise and profit wise).

From the focast, we shall make an average net profit of N7,200 daily.

Capital Requirement

I will need a total of N400, 000 to kickstart this business. I am expecting a payment of N100,000 next week monday been commission for a car I helped sell. I will therefore need a loan of N300,000 to balance up the capital requirement.

Loan Repayment

From the above, I can conveniently pay back N300k + interest in 4 months. 1 month moratorium will be needed.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls by Shakitibob0: 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
DBS4lyf:
My Brother, I will contact you too
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls by Shakitibob0: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
abio72:
Go into pharmaceutical products. That is my business and is paying
Can one meet with you physically for mentorship? I love the business but I have got a little fear for improper bookkeeping/accounting of stocks and daily sales..

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls by Shakitibob0: 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
kennystones:
You could invest in sports.or you could invest in agriculture.
Sports, I know of many investments.but agriculture.I don't know.other nairalanders should be of help in that aspect
How can I invest in sports?..I need to be enlightened sir...I hope it's not the sports betting method of investment?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls by kennystones: 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
Shakitibob0:
How can I invest in sports?..I need to be enlightened sir...I hope it's not the sports betting method of investment?
lol nope.has to do with helping athletes go abroad.has to do with helping athletes go pro.getting them into clubs abroad.getting them into academies abroad.helping already pro athletes get letter of recommendations from coaches abroad(it helps improve athlete CV).i think what most people fail to understands is ,football isn't the only sport.so you expand your orizon to all sport.talking abt football.most Africa footballers Wang to play for big clubs.immediately. which is wrong.players way no even get CV or any experience 1 play for chelsea or arsenal.so we get them into small clubs.this small clubs will be like a starting point for them. also help athletes get scholarships .this are just key points o.check full_sport_scholarship on IG.na me get am.if you want to invest.let's discuss.will send u a pm.you can also quote me here.can't drop number for security reasons.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls by joinnow: 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
fabadey1:

Do you mind partnership.
I have biz ideas + tech skills+ land + time-capital
What is lacking is capital.

The Biz ideas is commercially viable and economically desirable

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls by fabadey1: 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
joinnow:

Do you mind partnership.
I have biz ideas + tech skills+ land + time-capital
What is lacking is capital.

The Biz ideas is commercially viable and economically desirable

Your location and lets meet
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls by joinnow: 11:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
fabadey1:

Your location and lets meet
Rivers State
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls by Futureinvestors(m): 5:53am On Dec 07, 2017
Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% monthly returns on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.

Just check it out and heed to my counsel. It's no rocket science, we have all it takes to make it happen for your success.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls by Dainty09(f): 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
okelola1986:
my brother invest in Agricultural products like melon, beniseed( sesame), cashew, rice , groundnut and yam. dere are season(Nov- January) is just months, buying at cheaper rate e.g Beniseed 35k-40k per bags and keep it for 2-3months den later sell it at d rate of 60k-70k.
Please how can I contact you I need more explanation on this thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Month Intensive Tutorial On Making Money Online / Top 7 Places To Sell Your Graphic Design Work Online In Nigeria / Wants To Start Selling Gold Neckless & Chains. Can This Work In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.