Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! (48424 Views)

10 Funny Pictures You Will Relate To If You Are A Nollywood Fan / 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by DTOBS(m): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by wiringdpt(m): 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
trash

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by colossus2: 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
Boring.....the mod no get sense too undecided

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by veekid(m): 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
shocked
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
My ticket wan cut ooo. Beg Arsenal to score

5 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Yeligray(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lolz. But there are benefits. coolLolz. But there are benefits.
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Sparkles003(f): 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
ableguy:
Suddenly Nepa take light,
You to your wife NTOOR
Inverter to take over

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by winkmart: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
Well I have 2TVs, one black and white and one tube coloured... no problem if she wanna die there.

my signature is there
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
I used to be obsessed with Philippine movies from there I graduated to zee world but now after watching some American series, I just find these movies especially zee world annoying with their unnecessary dramatic scenes and unrealistic emotions they portray undecided

4 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by slimnick(f): 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
lolz

4 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Lovelynature(m): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
lonelydora:
I was thanking God that 'Yash' or whatever name they call it finally ended, I never knew another one was loading.

Zee world making women burn food like mad.
lol... I can feel you bro. My sister and her friends were very addicted to this particular Yash when it was newly released. She was staying with me then, and her friends had to visit. They made sure they followed it back to back that there wasn't space to watch ball, more interesting movies or news. I had to leave anything related to home videos for them throughout the time, because after one season comes another, on and on it went till she left.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
it's well Na to get 2 TV set b dat naw
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by LovesonBlezz(m): 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
this got me cracking grin.. weldone op
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by muller101(m): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
Another nonsense thread hitting FP

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by RaeMystix: 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
Nigerians and ZEEWORLD. Lord have mercy. grin
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by ajebuter(f): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
OP..you no well oh..

Team Telemundo and Televista any day..

Loading tomorrow at 5pm..a new one on Telemundo: MANUEL and SILVANA...

Can't waaaaaiiiiitttt....

Meanwhile we want: El Secretario and : Snakes& Liazards. telenovelas back on Televista channel..

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Naff24(f): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
lonelydora:
I was thanking God that 'Yash' or whatever name they call it finally ended, I never knew another one was loading.

Lol..... Buh Am not a fan of those there yeye series ooo.... The only Indian movies I never regret watching are; 'My name is Khan, Like stars on earth, 3 Idiots, We are family and CRJ 7. Try to watch those movies and thank me later.... Especially "Like stars on earth" grin

4 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Akalia(m): 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
I hardly watch my favorite programs nowadays especially at night because my mum and younger sister are addicted to krishi series . They always get to the TV remote first before me. Chai

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by maryhaam(f): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lool funny, I jog from work, observe my salat with the remote with me, from twist of fate,king of heart then we end it @ krishi is 7 to 10 too hard to ask.
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Rockyrascal(m): 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
Gentlelife50:
Lol funny die, women and ZEE WORLD
are like
grin

3 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by HomeOfMe(f): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
ableguy:
Your wife's face when you manage to talk
Very funny.

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by EHMIR(m): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
And when u realise dstv sub will finish the next daygrin

3 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
slimnick:
lolz

It's funny how this movie was the rave of the moment when it came out but now it's being bashed left right and center.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Peacefullove: 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
Naff24:

Lol..... Buh Am not a fan of those there yeye series ooo.... The only Indian movies I never regret watching are; 'My name is Khan, Like stars on earth, 3 Idiots, We are family and CRJ 7. Try to watch those movies and thank me later.... Especially "Like stars on earth" grin

That we are family is a tough one o, nearly take tears from my eyes . I still got some of the soundtracks used in that movie on my mobile . I will try download the " Like stars on earth " . seems its going to be interesting

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Tobitrueman(m): 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
lonelydora:

*hahahaha*
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by joowealth(m): 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
lols
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Breadfruit: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
Funny.

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
Naff24:

we are family made me cry. cry they sometimes show dope movie's though. "Holiday, happy new year,players, don"

3 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by freecocoa(f): 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
I really don't get how people are captivated by all those dramas, I mean like, they are very annoying not to mention very unrealistic and glaringly stupid story lines. The Indian zee world is the worst, with their stupid music supposed to indicate suspense at every second, I'm like, what's so suspense filled about someone opening a door, just to see a room filled with people, it's a party for crying out loud, people are supposed to be there, gosh!. angry

13 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by yakenne: 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija Lockdown Reunion Show (Live Updates) / Download Movie: Black Panther 2018 720p HD (mp4) / #BBNaija: Bassey's Eviction Leaves Everyone In Shock, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.