Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! (48427 Views)

10 Funny Pictures You Will Relate To If You Are A Nollywood Fan / 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by tivta(m): 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
@op,you just described a childish couple, fighting over tv, I rather watch movies on my laptop or play video games, come to think about it, I can't remember when last I watched tv. Internet is far better
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Richking98(m): 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
Hummm.... Somehow funny.
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by eph12(m): 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
maryhaam:
Lool funny, I jog from work, observe my salat with the remote with me, from twist of fate,king of heart then we end it @ krishi is 7 to 10 too hard to ask.
grin why must be during news or champions league matches? cry
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by eph12(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
tivta:
@op,you just described a childish couple, fighting over tv, I rather watch movies on my laptop or play video games, come to think about it, I can't remember when last I watched tv. Internet is far better
Actually it brings this sort of bonding. Not everybody can subscribe for data with 15k after subscribing for dstv

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Richking98(m): 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
Naff24:

Lol..... Buh Am not a fan of those there yeye series ooo.... The only Indian movies I never regret watching are; 'My name is Khan, Like stars on earth, 3 Idiots, We are family and CRJ 7. Try to watch those movies and thank me later.... Especially "Like stars on earth" grin

Mehn I also watch 1 indian movie yestenyte,..I was almost crying..twas just so emotional..hal ka no or something..can't remenber the name wella.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by freesinzu(m): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
azeecoboy:

CLASS TEACHER - I returned from work, opened my door and saw 50 million dollars on my bed. Assuming you were in my shoes, what will you do?" asks the teacher. . STUDENT: I will bite your toes until you faint. I will then come out from your shoes and take all the money! . TEACHER: Fool! You can't literally be inside my shoes. It's a figure of speech. . STUDENT: You can't literally open your door and see 50 million dollars on your BED! In this Buhari Economy? Who will keep it there. That's a figure of impossible speech.--
If I tell you this is the best have read this year would u believe it undecided

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by franugo(m): 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
freecocoa:
I really don't get how people are captivated by all those dramas, I mean like, they are very annoying not to mention very unrealistic and glaringly stupid story lines. The Indian zee world is the worst, with their stupid music supposed to indicate suspense at every second, I'm like, what's so suspense filled about someone opening a door, just to see a room filled with people, it's a party for crying out loud, people are supposed to be there, gosh!. angry

e pain amcheesy

am just here to download pics, i no dy watch tv ogrin
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by azeecoboy(m): 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
freesinzu:

If I tell you this is the best have read this year would u believe it undecided
Maybe cheesy
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by elosar(m): 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
wrightech:
Call/Whatsapp for your classic and unique wallpaper&3D panel that'll give your interior wall 100% finishing : 07061384140,08111750950
thanks for the one i save, but i need see many fine sample b4 i can call or waths app

1 Share

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Lumig: 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
cekhoe:
I used to be obsessed with Philippine movies from there I graduated to zee world but now after watching some American series, I just find these movies especially zee world annoying with their unnecessary dramatic scenes and unrealistic emotions they portray undecided
I agree with you, Indian movies are meant for shallow minded peeps with their fake and childish acts/songs. Irritating!
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Ugogenius(m): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
That's nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Naff24(f): 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
emmijes3:
we are family made me cry. cry they sometimes show dope movie's though. "Holiday, happy new year,players, don"
Have seen those movies as well except "Don", I will check it out nìyẹn
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by toboski1(m): 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
Tonymegabush1:
it's well Na to get 2 TV set b dat naw

2 money for subscription too
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by maryhaam(f): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
eph12:

grin why must be during news or champions league matches? cry
make. Una no vex, assuming the cd dey we fr buy.
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Naff24(f): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
Peacefullove:

That we are family is a tough one o, nearly take tears from my eyes . I still got some of the soundtracks used in that movie on my mobile . I will try download the " Like stars on earth " . seems its going to be interesting
Awwwww... That one nearly make u cry?? Believe me, "Like stars on earth" will take tears from your eyes, it's a very very nice and interesting movie, believe me u won't be disappointed. smiley
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by emilfischer(m): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
cekhoe:
I used to be obsessed with Philippine movies from there I graduated to zee world but now after watching some American series, I just find these movies especially zee world annoying with their unnecessary dramatic scenes and unrealistic emotions they portray undecided
You just nailed It.
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Peacefullove: 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
Naff24:

Awwwww... That one nearly make u cry?? Believe me, "Like stars on earth" will take tears from your eyes, it's a very very nice and interesting movie, believe me u won't be disappointed. smiley

Hmmm
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by wiselette(f): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
LOL. I dislike Indian movies, telemundo and the likes. Can't stand them. angry English /Korean series all the way wink Not obsessed though.
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by emilfischer(m): 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
freecocoa:
I really don't get how people are captivated by all those dramas, I mean like, they are very annoying not to mention very unrealistic and glaringly stupid story lines. The Indian zee world is the worst, with their stupid music supposed to indicate suspense at every second, I'm like, what's so suspense filled about someone opening a door, just to see a room filled with people, it's a party for crying out loud, people are supposed to be there, gosh!. angry
Finally a girl with sense

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by herald9: 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
freecocoa:
And their speeches are full of brakes. They just brake unnecessary in the middle of every sentence.

I'm not even talking about their story line, now I have a reason to respect our Nollywood again, at least the actors are not that dumb.

Gush!
How can people be behaving as if they don't have adrenaline in their body.
So dumb! Dumb! Dumb!

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Oyimzy(m): 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
cekhoe:

We no tell una, I hate those philippine series
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
i sleep next to my laptop,the first thing i do .when i wake up is to switch on my laptop or check my phone for any updates on twitter,facebook,several forums e.t.c at the moment i have 70 tabs open at the moment and my hard drive is full of movies and series.i am so addicted to the internet that don't have time to have a relationship with a woman. if i ever get a partner,she will be begging me for attention (by the way the TV is dead,everyone is going online)

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
Oyimzy:

We no tell una, I hate those philippine series
too much unnecessary emotions
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Donniefred(m): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
Peacefullove:

That we are family is a tough one o, nearly take tears from my eyes . I still got some of the soundtracks used in that movie on my mobile . I will try download the " Like stars on earth " . seems its going to be interesting
I don't even know how I managed to watch "like stars on earth" that movie made my lil sis cry a river, but me,as a man - you got to control your emotions grin
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lumig:
I agree with you, Indian movies are meant for shallow minded peeps with their fake and childish acts/songs. Irritating!
some scenes are just unnecessarily dramatic with their annoying sound effects, now I am obsessed with American series

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Oyimzy(m): 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
eph12:

Actually it brings this sort of bonding. Not everybody can subscribe for data with 15k after subscribing for dstv
Tell him
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Donniefred(m): 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
africaken254:
i sleep next to my laptop,the first thing i do .when i wake up is to switch on my laptop or check my phone for any updates on twitter,facebook,several forums e.t.c at the moment i have 70 tabs open at the moment and my hard drive is full of movies and series.i am so addicted to the internet that don't have time to have a relationship with a woman. if i ever get a partner,she will be begging me for attention (by the way the TV is dead,everyone is going online)

You, is my duplicate

If my lappy is on, I will be deaf and dumb grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by freesinzu(m): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
azeecoboy:
Maybe cheesy
Its the best have read this year tongue
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Peacefullove: 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
Donniefred:
I don't even know how I managed to watch "like stars on earth" that movie made my lil sis cry a river, but me,as a man - you got to control your emotions grin

bro why na, cheesy you and Naff24 dey scare me already o, I will try control my emotions too when am watching because am downloading soon , I will watch like a man! grin
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Lumig: 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
cekhoe:
some scenes are just unnecessarily dramatic with their annoying sound effects, now I am obsessed with American series
likewise myself but highly selective
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Donniefred(m): 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
Peacefullove:

bro why na, cheesy you and Naff24 dey scare me already o, I will try control my emotions too when am watching because am downloading soon , I will watch like a man! grin
That is the only Indian movie I "mistakenly" watched without regretting wasting my 2hrs grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija Lockdown Reunion Show (Live Updates) / #BBNaija: Bassey's Eviction Leaves Everyone In Shock, Nigerians React / Download Movie: Black Panther 2018 720p HD (mp4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.