Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! (48421 Views)

10 Funny Pictures You Will Relate To If You Are A Nollywood Fan / 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by freecocoa(f): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
herald9:

And their speeches are full of brakes. They just brake unnecessary in the middle of every sentence.

I'm not even talking about their story line, now I have a reason to respect our Nollywood again, at least the actors are not that dumb.

Gush!
How can people be behaving as if they don't have adrenaline in their body.
So dumb! Dumb! Dumb!
I'm telling you my brother, the thing pisses me off like mad, I've made sure no one watches that in my home anymore, the comments and hisses from me when they are on that channel eh, they had no choice but to stop, at least when I'm in the room.

Abeg, that channel should be banned or scrapped, it's totally bull.

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lumig:
likewise myself but highly selective
yea, don't like those mystic ones,prefer crime detective or comedy

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by udysweet(f): 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
grin
Nice one @op. I dnt watch it per se,I can be der while my sis is glued to the screen and wit remote firmly in her hand so no one changes the channel,lol(yet na me dey pay subscription o) what I do is jus remove myself frm dat environment,by doing smtn else. Ocasionaly I might aask her who and who are der,dats all. I no wan stat wetin I cnt finish. If u see d way my neighbors kids screamed wen der mum changed channel during advert,lik dey dnt want to miss a second out of zee world,hahahaha
grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
Donniefred:
You, is my duplicate

If my lappy is on, I will be deaf and dumb grin
people don't realise that this is what is happening the moment,your house gets internet connection grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by wiselette(f): 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
africaken254:
i sleep next to my laptop,the first thing i do .when i wake up is to switch on my laptop or check my phone for any updates on twitter,facebook,several forums e.t.c at the moment i have 70 tabs open at the moment and my hard drive is full of movies and series.i am so addicted to the internet that don't have time to have a relationship with a woman. if i ever get a partner,she will be begging me for attention (by the way the TV is dead,everyone is going online)

This is terrible. You know that, right?
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by aalangel(f): 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
Indian series are foolish, stupid, sadistic and unrealistic. Filipinos are better. Watch Legal Wife, If Only, Tomorrow Belongs to Me, etc...They address the situation realistically and deal with the bad people.

But in Indian movies, bad people can prevail and reign for 20 years and finally even defeat the good people, eg Quobol Hal: Please when did "actors" start dying like that in movies?? Next is Sindora: They just killed off the main characters. Upon all the bad things that Jigyasa did in THe Promise, she went Scott free!!! Meehnnn...I just stopped watching.

If you can't watch Americans, watch Filipinos or even South Koreans. Husby is even watching with me.
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
wiselette:
This is terrible. You know that, right?
i went to visit my friend and he was so busy on his laptop that he just gave me his WIFI password.everyone in my neighborhood is either indoors or at work this days.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
toboski1:

2 money for subscription too

some receiver machines allow one 2 watch different channels @ d same time

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by yoged(m): 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
When you buy fuel at the rate of #145 per litre to watch Man city vs Man u. And one of your neighbor says she want to watch saloni. Saloni ko salome ni. grin

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
i was at this meeting and the lady in front of me,who was more than 60 years.she was checking her whats App messages on her smartphone.my dad was the first to join whats App and then he coerce my mum(both are in their 60's).she is now download android Apps,watching videos on you tube e.t.c with internet usage getting cheaper and cheaper ,this is how we will interact as humans

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Pinocchioo(f): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
lonelydora:
I was thanking God that 'Yash' or whatever name they call it finally ended, I never knew another one was loading.

Zee world making women burn food like mad.

Lwkmd, "yash"

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
Tonymegabush1:

some receiver machines allow one 2 watch different channels @ d same time
stop bothering with those digital set boxes,the moment your neighbourhood gets internet connections.kiss your TV and digital set boxes good bye,i bought my laptop with 500GB hard drive .now thats not even enough,i have series i downloaded back in june that i haven't had time to watch.i only download movies and series in HD (the least size is 4 GB)

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Adekanmmy(m): 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
I can't stop laughing. grin grin grin
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by wiselette(f): 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
africaken254:
i went to visit my friend and he was so busy on his laptop that he just gave me his WIFI password.everyone in my neighborhood is either indoors or at work this days.
hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
wiselette:
hmmmmm lipsrsealed
if i tell you for a monthly payment of naira 6,178.88 .i get internet speed of 4Mbps unlimited .would you believe me !

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by wiselette(f): 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
africaken254:
if i tell you for a monthly payment of naira 6,178.88 .i get internet speed of 4Mbps unlimited .would you believe me !
unlimited? Wow. How do you get that?
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by seyoops4u: 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
Akalia:
I hardly watch my favorite programs nowadays especially at night because my mum and younger sister are addicted to krishi series . They always get to the TV remote first before me. Chai
Tip for u....
Buy a look alike remote(nt working) n place it at usual position. Then, take the original one to ur room.
But make sure u already hv ur food served b4 embarking on this journey... Thk me lerra.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by deebrain(m): 1:16am On Oct 03, 2016
EPIC.
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by visita: 2:06am On Oct 03, 2016
Lol..nice try, but what about the control buttons on the decoder?
seyoops4u:

Tip for u....
Buy a look alike remote(nt working) n place it at usual position. Then, take the original one to ur room.
But make sure u already hv ur food served b4 embarking on this journey... Thk me lerra.
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by wiselette(f): 2:24am On Oct 03, 2016
visita:
Lol..nice try, but what about the control buttons on the decoder?
lol grin
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by tivta(m): 6:26am On Oct 03, 2016
eph12:

Actually it brings this sort of bonding. Not everybody can subscribe for data with 15k after subscribing for dstv

Data has gotten cheaper, besides gotv is just 1800, ppeople should live within their means
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Dfinex(f): 7:26am On Oct 03, 2016
africaken254:
i sleep next to my laptop,the first thing i do .when i wake up is to switch on my laptop or check my phone for any updates on twitter,facebook,several forums e.t.c at the moment i have 70 tabs open at the moment and my hard drive is full of movies and series.i am so addicted to the internet that don't have time to have a relationship with a woman. if i ever get a partner,she will be begging me for attention (by the way the TV is dead,everyone is going online)

hmmmm.....I hope it doesn't turn the other way round - u begging her for attention.
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 03, 2016
Dfinex:

hmmmm.....I hope it doesn't turn the other way round - u begging her for attention.
now if its was you,you had unlimited internet ,laptop,smart phone e.t.c you could stream all TV soaps or even download them,listen to your favourite songs,your internet speed is so good that you could download a series or movie in HD within 30 minutes.your hard drives is full of series,movies,songs e.t.c the internet connection in house is so good that you can Skype or snap chat video chat anytime,day or moment you want.now would you have time for your boyfriend or husband ?
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by eph12(m): 8:39am On Oct 03, 2016
tivta:

Data has gotten cheaper, besides gotv is just 1800, ppeople should live within their means
Data is cheaper now? Yes!
Cheap enough to stream channels online whenever you need to? No!
In my location mtn has the better network but I have to subscribe for glo 12gb because it's cheaper and I have more data to stream videos. Yesterday I was watching a match, had to shut down my laptop and go to a friend's house. Why? I couldn't stand it anymore. Network just not good enough for streaming videos comfortably.
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by eph12(m): 8:43am On Oct 03, 2016
africaken254:
i was at this meeting and the lady in front of me,who was more than 60 years.she was checking her whats App messages on her smartphone.my dad was the first to join whats App and then he coerce my mum(both are in their 60's).she is now download android Apps,watching videos on you tube e.t.c with internet usage getting cheaper and cheaper ,this is how we will interact as humans
I just hope one day you don't sit beside your wife and you're discussing on whatsapp or whatever
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by tivta(m): 10:09am On Oct 03, 2016
eph12:

Data is cheaper now? Yes!
Cheap enough to stream channels online whenever you need to? No!
In my location mtn has the better network but I have to subscribe for glo 12gb because it's cheaper and I have more data to stream videos. Yesterday I was watching a match, had to shut down my laptop and go to a friend's house. Why? I couldn't stand it anymore. Network just not good enough for streaming videos comfortably.

Haba, while will you be streaming? It is an expensive endeavor, well I download movies and tutorials, another to avoid such problem from that type of woman is to play video games. Am not into football at all
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Dfinex(f): 10:14am On Oct 03, 2016
africaken254:
now if its was you,you had unlimited internet ,laptop,smart phone e.t.c you could stream all TV soaps or even download them,listen to your favourite songs,your internet speed is so good that you could download a series or movie in HD within 30 minutes.your hard drives is full of series,movies,songs e.t.c the internet connection in house is so good that you can Skype or snap chat video chat anytime,day or moment you want.now would you have time for your boyfriend or husband ?

yes bro, I will cos nothing beats direct human communication.
Little by little, Internet and mobile technology seems to
be subtly destroying the meaningfulness of interactions
we have with others, disconnecting us from the world
around us, and leading to an imminent sense of
isolation in today’s society. Instead of spending time in
person with friends, we just call, text or instant
message them. It may seem simpler, but we ultimately
end up seeing our friends face to face a lot less. .....this in turn creates disintegration in relationships and makes us loose the human touch, I'm sure u will agree with me that this will be bad for our social lives.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by eph12(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2016
tivta:

Haba, while will you be streaming? It is an expensive endeavor, well I download movies and tutorials, another to avoid such problem from that type of woman is to play video games. Am not into football at all
Now I understand why it's very easy for you. If not for football matches why would I need the tv? Lol
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by tivta(m): 11:20am On Oct 03, 2016
eph12:

Now I understand why it's very easy for you. If not for football matches why would I need the tv? Lol

Abi, lol
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:29am On Oct 03, 2016
africaken254:
stop bothering with those digital set boxes,the moment your neighbourhood gets internet connections.kiss your TV and digital set boxes good bye,i bought my laptop with 500GB hard drive .now thats not even enough,i have series i downloaded back in june that i haven't had time to watch.i only download movies and series in HD (the least size is 4 GB)

which network are you using for Internet connectivity on ur Pc
Re: Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2016
Dfinex:

yes bro, I will cos nothing beats direct human communication.
Little by little, Internet and mobile technology seems to
be subtly destroying the meaningfulness of interactions
we have with others, disconnecting us from the world
around us, and leading to an imminent sense of
isolation in today’s society. Instead of spending time in
person with friends, we just call, text or instant
message them. It may seem simpler, but we ultimately
end up seeing our friends face to face a lot less. .....this in turn creates disintegration in relationships and makes us loose the human touch, I'm sure u will agree with me that this will be bad for our social lives.
i totally agree with you,but the reality is this technology is getting cheap and available to everyone on this earth.we all know junk food contribute to life style diseases e.g diabetes,even though we know such food are a risk to our health.we still are not changing our eating habits.its really difficult to change human behavior

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija Lockdown Reunion Show (Live Updates) / Download Movie: Black Panther 2018 720p HD (mp4) / #BBNaija: Bassey's Eviction Leaves Everyone In Shock, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.