Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

The End Of The Internet? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The End Of The Internet? (567 Views)

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / How To Connect Blackberry To The Internet(on A Computer) / I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The End Of The Internet? by timbuktu1: 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2009
There used to be this website which I used to frequent back in those heady days of software piracy. However, Serialz appears to have totally disappeared from the internet. Why is this so scary?
Re: The End Of The Internet? by lightwalk(m): 12:47am On Oct 16, 2009
Something must be wrong with you angry angry angry
You just want to get people on your site, what about the hundreds od thousands of sites being created everyday. By the way that site is supposed to be banished
Re: The End Of The Internet? by Mavor: 2:37am On Oct 16, 2009
Otondo sad
Re: The End Of The Internet? by Monoxide(m): 7:17am On Oct 16, 2009
FOOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The End Of The Internet? by Mavor: 8:26am On Oct 16, 2009
Sorry for putting this here, but i made a thread and the moderator refused to put t up, A company abroad that offers services similar to Your-Freedom is interested in hooking up with potential Naija clients. Very cheap and very fast. The problem is online payment mechanisms. I heard about LiBerty Reserve. Is is efficient and secure?

(1) (Reply)

Zain 3g . Abeg Improve ! / Is Zoom Network Compatible With Windows 7: Pls Help: / Please I Need Help With My Lap Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.