Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? (2031 Views)

Shanawole, 11-Year-Old Ex-Cultist Now A Pastor, Thanks To Pastor Tony Rapu / Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by daben1(m): 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
I've sat and thought of this, what's your opinion on this...especially if the man is aware of the abortion
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by Deicide: 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
what is bad in abortion?
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by Florblu(f): 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
Did you just ask if it is bad for a doctor to take part in an illegal act?Abortion is illegal in our country so also is murder.Abortion is a sin and the reward of sin is death.
I hope you find answer to your question and I hope the poster above me find answer to his question as well

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by hemartins(m): 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
[size=18pt]If it is a deliberate act then it's a sin[/size]
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by FreeSpirited: 11:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
The rightness or wrongness depends on how we perceive things and the context and content of our values......As long as values can be developed or acquired, then , lack of it does not make you a lesser human, it only shows your context of developement is different.
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 02, 2016
all of you against abortion, if the child is born will you contribute for the child's care ,if not you are a stupid foolish hypocrite, you should not be trying to control someone's life,for bleeps sake,it is not your pregnancy, you are pro_life,not PTO_care,that's just shallow

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by Deicide: 12:12am On Oct 02, 2016
Florblu:
Did you just ask if it is bad for a doctor to take part in an illegal act?Abortion is illegal in our country so also is murder.Abortion is a sin and the reward of sin is death.
I hope you find answer to your question and I hope the poster above me find answer to his question as well
if abortion is a sin Then miscarriage is what?
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by ikorodureporta: 3:35am On Oct 02, 2016
Let me see who will know it...
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by EMMYLBANKS(m): 5:51am On Oct 02, 2016
Deicide:

don't be confused please because the person you mention gave a perfect answer to the ops' question

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by joseph1832(m): 7:35am On Oct 02, 2016
Buharimustdie20:
all of you against abortion, if the child is born will you contribute for the child's care , if not you are a stupid foolish hypocrite, you should not be trying to control someone's life, for bleeps sake,it is not your pregnancy, you are pro_life,not PTO_care,that's just shallow
This is exactly what this filthy hypocrites who wear the garment of religion do that beats my imagination.

They seem to believe it's their God given right to tell people how to live their life. I wonder how this set of people who revel in nothing but hypocrisy and double standard came to celebrated such so much so that it's now a part of their genetic make-up.

Like you said, if asked to contribute to the welfare of a child, these modafuckers won't give you nothing except empty words, as if words are now food for one to eat.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by joseph1832(m): 7:40am On Oct 02, 2016
daben1:
I've sat and thought of this, what's your opinion on this...especially if the man is aware of the abortion
The truth is, a man's religion shouldn't come to play when it has to do with matters like this.

What should be considered is the people involve and what the law of the land say about abortion, if the law say it's legal, then that pastor who is a doctor have every right to carry out the abortion, but if the law say it's illegal, then he shouldn't.

But we all know Nigeria is a country where people hardly ever obey the law, in fact they dis obey the law with celebrated impunity.
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by hopefulLandlord: 7:52am On Oct 02, 2016
joseph1832:
This is exactly what this filthy hypocrites who wear the garment of religion do that beats my imagination.

They seem to believe it's their God given right to tell people how to live their life. I wonder how this set of people who revel in nothing but hypocrisy and double standard came to celebrated such so much so that it's now a part of their genetic make-up.

Like you said, if asked to contribute to the welfare of a child, these modafuckers won't give you nothing except empty words, as if words are now food for one to eat.

Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by Florblu(f): 8:31am On Oct 02, 2016
Deicide:
Do you think miscarriage and abortion are the same thing? All this ******* roaming around on Nairaland sef

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by trapQ: 9:00am On Oct 02, 2016
It is not right. That makes you an accomplice to murder. You know the right thing but will still ask questions.... Smh!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by trapQ: 9:01am On Oct 02, 2016
What is bad in anyone killing you right now?
Deicide:
what is bad in abortion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by trapQ: 9:06am On Oct 02, 2016
I'm sorry but this question is quite dumb. Abortion is a choice, a preconceived decision to murder a harmless innocent baby that has done no wrong; miscarriage is not a choice, it just happens due to several reasons which you're not to be blamed for.
Deicide:

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by trapQ: 9:19am On Oct 02, 2016
Firstly this is the religious section, the O.P needs answers from a religious point of view. Other than spew insults you could have exited the thread seeing that you hate religious views on this issue.

So going by your analogy, does it mean that a person is free to murder their child if they can no longer cater to their needs?
Also, how does commenting mean "controlling someone's life"??
Why are you so venomous? Are you a doctor that carries out abortion operations and is trying to get patronage?
If abortion isn't murder why is it considered 2-count charge when a pregnant woman is killed ?

Also... Your moniker is very lame undecided
Buharimustdie20:
all of you against abortion, if the child is born will you contribute for the child's care ,if not you are a stupid foolish hypocrite, you should not be trying to control someone's life,for bleeps sake, it is not your pregnancy, you are pro_life,not PTO_care,that's just shallow

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by Deicide: 9:32am On Oct 02, 2016
trapQ:
I'm sorry but this question is quite dumb. Abortion is a choice, a preconceived decision to murder a harmless innocent baby that has done no wrong; miscarriage is not a choice, it just happens due to several reasons which you're not to be blamed for.
Like God killing the kid? Gods plan? have u forgot?
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by Deicide: 9:32am On Oct 02, 2016
trapQ:
What is bad in anyone killing you right now?
Noting!
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by Deicide: 9:36am On Oct 02, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
don't be confused please because the person you mention gave a perfect answer to the ops' question
Florblu:

Do you think miscarriage and abortion are the same thing?
All this ******* roaming around on Nairaland sef
EMMYLBANKS:
Miscarriage = God killed the Child or isn't it Gods plan again? does anything that happen in this world not go according to gods plan?
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by promisechuks: 9:57am On Oct 02, 2016
Deicide:
what is bad in abortion?
Atheist: Of course, nothing!

Theist: Even what is bad in bestiality?

Atheist- Nothing!!

Theist: But would you enjoy looking at your son enjoy bestiality maybe with a pig, that's his choice?

Atheist: NO!!!!!!

Theist: why? Does it matter? Hmm, you are subscribing to objective morality.

Atheist: Bleep OFF!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by promisechuks: 10:00am On Oct 02, 2016
FreeSpirited:
The rightness or wrongness depends on how we perceive things and the context and content of our values......As long as values can be developed or acquired, then , lack of it does not make you a lesser human, it only shows your context of developement is different.
Though this doesn't answer the question, hope you say this when you see your son having some bestial relations with a pig is countries bestiality is legalised!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by Deicide: 10:01am On Oct 02, 2016
promisechuks:

Atheist- Nothing!!

Theist: But would you enjoy looking at your son enjoy bestiality maybe with a pig, that's his choice?

Why are u Putin words in my mouth? i asked a question why can't ur dumb brain answer it instead of beating around the bush? is that how jesus taught u guys to be dumb?
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by promisechuks: 10:02am On Oct 02, 2016
Buharimustdie20:
all of you against abortion, if the child is born will you contribute for the child's care ,if not you are a stupid foolish hypocrite, you should not be trying to control someone's life,for bleeps sake,it is not your pregnancy, you are pro_life,not PTO_care,that's just shallow
That's how people who have no conscience sound!

What if he grows up to be the one to save the world?

You are the stupid foolish hypocrite. How I wish you were ABORTED! You are not worth living!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 02, 2016
Why not
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 02, 2016
promisechuks:

Atheist- Nothing!!

.....How the Bleep does this make any sense

And how in what way does this show Objective morality
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by promisechuks: 10:06am On Oct 02, 2016
Deicide:

Why are u Putin words in my mouth? i asked a question why can't ur dumb brain answer it instead of beating around the bush? is that how jesus taught u guys to be dumb?
Puting words in your mouth? Which mouth? Abeg go and pee!

I am dumb? Bro, the fact that you are thinking this way is an ABUSE on human sanity and thinking!

#emptybrain

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by promisechuks: 10:06am On Oct 02, 2016
SirWere:

.....How the Bleep does this make any sense

And how in what way does this show Objective morality
Why would he scream "NO!!!"?
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by Deicide: 10:07am On Oct 02, 2016
promisechuks:

Puting words in your mouth? Which mouth? Abeg go and pee!

I am dumb? Bro, the fact that you are thinking this way is an ABUSE on human sanity and thinking!

#emptybrain
Lol i get My bad i didn't know u just returned from yaba left
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by promisechuks: 10:08am On Oct 02, 2016
Deicide:

Miscarriage = God killed the Child or isn't it Gods plan again? does anything that happen in this world not go according to gods plan?
A non existent imaginary God killed a child?

Bro, you can't just be doing this. Think!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by promisechuks: 10:09am On Oct 02, 2016
Deicide:
Lol i get My bad i didn't know u just returned from yaba left
Then, what else?
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by promisechuks: 10:11am On Oct 02, 2016
Deicide:

So, you don't know the meaning or the difference between miscarriage and abortion??

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Looking For Love / "new Preacher In Town" (story No. 2) / Differences Between Mohammed And Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.