Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? (2030 Views)

Shanawole, 11-Year-Old Ex-Cultist Now A Pastor, Thanks To Pastor Tony Rapu / Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by promisechuks: 10:13am On Oct 02, 2016
Deicide:
Noting!
Of course, nothing!
Just go and kill yourself now, since your life doesn't matter to you!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by Deicide: 10:13am On Oct 02, 2016
promisechuks:

A non existent imaginary God killed a child?

Bro, you can't just be doing this. Think!
M not the one that made the "Claim" u did! to u he Exist so u have every right to answer the question its just a way to get ur dumb brain to think
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by promisechuks: 10:14am On Oct 02, 2016
trapQ:
Firstly this is the religious section, the O.P needs answers from a religious point of view. Other than spew insults you could have exited the thread seeing that you hate religious views on this issue.

So going by your analogy, does it mean that a person is free to murder their child if they can no longer cater to their needs?
Also, how does commenting mean "controlling someone's life"??
Why are you so venomous? Are you a doctor that carries out abortion operations and is trying to get patronage?
If abortion isn't murder why is it considered 2-count charge when a pregnant woman is killed ?

Also... Your moniker is very lame undecided
Don't be suprised by the foolishness in him!!

It's not a new thing to them!

In atheism, nothing matters!

That's why they have no moral compass, because NOTHING matters!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by Deicide: 10:15am On Oct 02, 2016
promisechuks:

Of course, nothing!

Just go and kill yourself now, since your life doesn't matter to you!

Where the F**k did i say life doesn't matter to me? does that mean i should be afraid of death? pls if u don't know how to have a civil convo don't quote me again
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 02, 2016
promisechuks:

Why would he scream "NO!!!"?

A myraid of reasons. A plethora of factors.

He might personally dislike bestiality. He might feel that risk of infection is high. He might fear the social fallout his son would bear. He might feel it goes against his moral code (yes, atheists have moral codes), he might feel his son deserves better.

Hell, he might want grandkids sef grin

There are so many factors; in play there.

And I fail to see how it correlates to objective morality.
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by promisechuks: 10:21am On Oct 02, 2016
Deicide:

M not the one that made the "Claim" u did! to u he Exist so u have every right to answer the question its just a way to get ur dumb brain to think
This guy thinks I am here for comedy show!

Your atheistic normal way of shifting burden of proof to opponents in arguments, has faled here, so STOP IT!

You made a claim:
"Miscarriage = God killed the Child or isn't it Gods
plan again? does anything that happen in this
world not go according to gods plan?"

That miscarriage means that God killed the child. Of which you believe that the God that killed the child does not exist and as such imaginary.

And I ask you how would a non existent imaginary God kill a child through miscarriage? Only to shift the burden of proof on me.

Bro, if you have no answer, just SWERVE like an idiot!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by Deicide: 10:25am On Oct 02, 2016
promisechuks:

This guy thinks I am here for comedy show!

Your atheistic normal way of shifting burden of proof to opponents in arguments, has faled here, so STOP IT!

You made a claim:
"Miscarriage = God killed the Child or isn't it Gods
plan again? does anything that happen in this
world not go according to gods plan?"

That miscarriage means that God killed the child. Of which you believe that the God that killed the child does not exist and as such imaginary.

And I ask you how would a non existent imaginary God kill a child through miscarriage? Only to shift the burden of proof on me.

Bro, if you have no answer, just SWERVE like an idiot!

i Don't believe "God" killed the child because to me he doesn't exist however u are the one that actually believe "God" killed the Child according to ur silly belief! like i said it's a way of triggering ur dumb brain to work!
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by orisa37: 10:32am On Oct 02, 2016
God is our Directives, Insights and Foresights. He is also our Light, Goodness and Life. He chooses and always tells us what to do. He orders, shows and accepts the actions of any Scientist Christian or otherwise. And if a Doctor is selfishly motivated in his duties, God will judge him.
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by promise101: 10:50am On Oct 02, 2016
SirWere:

A myraid of reasons. A plethora of factors.

He might personally dislike bestiality. He might feel that risk of infection is high. He might fear the social fallout his son would bear. He might feel it goes against his moral code (yes, atheists have moral codes), he might feel his son deserves better.

Hell, he might want grandkids sef grin

There are so many factors; in play there.

And I fail to see how it correlates to objective morality.
I couldn't believe my eyes! Bro, you are a disgrace to atheism, darwkins will not be proud of you!

Why would he personally dislike bestiality, when he sees nothing wrong with her daughter having ABORTION?
abortion - /əˈbɔːʃ(ə)n/
noun
1. the DELIBRATE termination of a human pregnancy, most often performed during the first 28 weeks.

bestiality - /bɛstɪˈalɪti/
noun
1. sexual intercourse between a person and an
ANIMAL.

When he sees her daughter abort, he would protect her by saying " that's her right!!", why wouldn't he do this in the case of bestiality because his son still has the RIGHT to satisfy his sexual pleasures? That's his right, as well!

He might feel the risk of infection is high?? Why wouldn't he feel that the risk of premature death would be high when his daughter abort? There are both high risk in both sides, why accept the risk behind abortion and reject that of bestiality?

But remember, it's the CHILD'S HUMAN RIGHT!!! To satisfy his sexual pleasure!! You have your sexual pleasures, he has his. You satisfy yours, why the hell wouldn't you leave him to satisfy his? When you satisfy yours through having sex with prostitutes, why don't you consider the risk of getting HIV/AIDS?

Oh, he might have the fear for social fallout?? Really? Why is this not the case in abortion? It is definitely true that people have social fallouts as well when they abort! That's all the same. But remember, that's HIS RIGHT!

It might be against his moral codes? What moral codes? Objective moral codes or subjective moral codes? But he accepts DELIBERATE termination of human pregnancy, and depriving one his right of living, of which at the end of the day he screams "that her right!".

Which in other case of bestiality he rejects it, even when the child screams "it is my HUMAN RIGHT!". Bro this is gross hypocrisy!

But, would like to hear more on atheistic moral code. Because this is just bursting my head!

Oh, he feels his son deserves better? But, remember, it is the child's human right! He has the right to satisfy his sexual pleasure, just the way he wants to do it, right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by promise101: 10:59am On Oct 02, 2016
Deicide:

Where the F**k did i say life doesn't matter to me? does that mean i should be afraid of death? pls if u don't know how to have a civil convo don't quote me again
See this kid!

You were asked this question by @trapQ:
What is bad in anyone killing you right now?

And you screamed "NOTHING!!".

What does that show?
It shows that you see NOTHING BAD in you getting killed! When you see nothing bad in taking your life away, does it show your life matter to you? Bro just wake up!

What does being afraid of death has to do with seeing nothing bad in taking away you life? You reason so dull, yet you scream "dumb"!

Bro, you are really the SUPER-DUMB guy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by promise101: 11:03am On Oct 02, 2016
Deicide:

i Don't believe "God" killed the child because to me he doesn't exist however u are the one that actually believe "God" killed the Child according to ur silly belief! like i said it's a way of triggering ur dumb brain to work!
How sure are you that he doesn't exist? How many percent? The highest percentage I have ever heard of is 99%(darwkins), so what's yours?

You made an assertion!
Miscarriage=God killed the child.

You were simply trying to use this is a defiant manner, which couldn't work. Only to twist thoughts again. Nice try!
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by trapQ: 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
Thanks for that very fatal reply.
promise101:

See this kid!

What does that show?
It shows that you see NOTHING BAD in you getting killed! When you see nothing bad in taking your life away, does it show your life matter to you? Bro just wake up!

What does being afraid of death has to do with seeing nothing bad in taking away you life? You reason so dull, yet you scream "dumb"!

Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by trapQ: 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
Good. So what are you waiting for?
Deicide:

Noting!
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by trapQ: 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
Are you sure you even have IQ?
Deicide:

Like God killing the kid? Gods plan? have u forgot?
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by Deicide: 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
promise101:

See this kid!

What does that show?

Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by Deicide: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
promise101:

How sure are you that he doesn't exist? How many percent? The highest percentage I have ever heard of is 99%(darwkins), so what's yours?

I am 100% sure Ur Yahweh doesn't exist!

You made an assertion!
Miscarriage=God killed the child.

You have a problem with it?

You were simply trying to use this is a defiant manner, which couldn't work. Only to twist thoughts again. Nice try!
Tank u
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by Deicide: 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
trapQ:
Are you sure you even have IQ?
You that have IQ why don't u answer the Question to hard for u? u wanna deny the fact that's it's Gods plan for those kids to die? Christians are know for Hypocrisy answer the Question an stop beating around the Bush Hypocrites
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by promise101: 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
[quote author=Deicide post=49852741][/quote] More DUMB please!
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by promise101: 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
Deicide:

I am 100% sure Ur Yahweh doesn't exist!

Please, stop fooling!

I don't just know the question you tried to answer with the above nonsense. None of my questions demand such answer. It is OUT OF QUESTION.

I didn't ask you if yaweh exist, that's not the question.

I asked you, how SURE are you that there is NO GOD? what percentage?! That's the question!
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by Deicide: 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
promise101:

Please, stop fooling!

I don't just know the question you tried to answer with the above nonsense. None of my questions demand such answer. It is OUT OF QUESTION.

I didn't ask you if yaweh exist, that's not the question.

I asked you, how SURE are you that there is NO GOD? what percentage?! That's the question!

How sure are U that Zeus exist?
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by promise101: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
Deicide:

How sure are U that Zeus exist?
This guy seems to be seriously deluded and dumb!

how does this answer my question?

wait a minute! Are you okay? grin

bro, how many percent sure are you that there is no God?
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by Deicide: 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
promise101:
This guy seems to be seriously deluded and dumb!
how does this answer my question?
wait a minute! Are you okay? grin
bro, how many percent sure are you that there is no God?
How many percent sure are u that Zeus doesn't Exist?
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by trapQ: 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
Who did this to you? Lmao grin
Deicide:

You that have IQ why don't u answer the Question to hard for u? u wanna deny the fact that's it's Gods plan for those kids to die? Christians are know for Hypocrisy answer the Question an stop beating around the Bush Hypocrites
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
promise101:

I couldn't believe my eyes! Bro, you are a disgrace to atheism, darwkins will not be proud of you!

Why would he personally dislike bestiality, when he sees nothing wrong with her daughter having ABORTION?
abortion - /əˈbɔːʃ(ə)n/
noun
1. the DELIBRATE termination of a human pregnancy, most often performed during the first 28 weeks.

bestiality - /bɛstɪˈalɪti/
noun
1. sexual intercourse between a person and an
ANIMAL.

When he sees her daughter abort, he would protect her by saying " that's her right!!", why wouldn't he do this in the case of bestiality because his son still has the RIGHT to satisfy his sexual pleasures? That's his right, as well!

He might feel the risk of infection is high?? Why wouldn't he feel that the risk of premature death would be high when his daughter abort? There are both high risk in both sides, why accept the risk behind abortion and reject that of bestiality?

But remember, it's the CHILD'S HUMAN RIGHT!!! To satisfy his sexual pleasure!! You have your sexual pleasures, he has his. You satisfy yours, why the hell wouldn't you leave him to satisfy his? When you satisfy yours through having sex with prostitutes, why don't you consider the risk of getting HIV/AIDS?

Oh, he might have the fear for social fallout?? Really? Why is this not the case in abortion? It is definitely true that people have social fallouts as well when they abort! That's all the same. But remember, that's HIS RIGHT!

It might be against his moral codes? What moral codes? Objective moral codes or subjective moral codes? But he accepts DELIBERATE termination of human pregnancy, and depriving one his right of living, of which at the end of the day he screams "that her right!".

Which in other case of bestiality he rejects it, even when the child screams "it is my HUMAN RIGHT!". Bro this is gross hypocrisy!

But, would like to hear more on atheistic moral code. Because this is just bursting my head!

Oh, he feels his son deserves better? But, remember, it is the child's human right! He has the right to satisfy his sexual pleasure, just the way he wants to do it, right?

This is quite foolish. Can you not see our conversation was based on why an atheist might not like bestiality. But some how; in a great wave of stupidity so depressingly common to you; you somehow managed to build strawman and compare bestiality with abortion.

Why, oh why, Are you so asisnine
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by felixomor: 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
promisechuks:

That's how people who have no conscience sound!

What if he grows up to be the one to save the world?

You are the stupid foolish hypocrite. How I wish you were ABORTED! You are not worth living!

Exactly!
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by promise101: 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
SirWere:

This is quite foolish. Can you not see our conversation was based on why an atheist might not like bestiality. But some how; in a great wave of stupidity so depressingly common to you; you somehow managed to build strawman and compare bestiality with abortion.

Why, oh why, Are you so asisnine

Remember, until an insane man thinks in a sane manner, he is definitely not insane!!

yea of course, you gave some bunch of stupid reasons why he would scream "yes" for abortion, but "no" for bestiality. which i totally refuted as a nonsense, hypocritical and stupid reason why he would say that. Owning to the fact that he does not believe in objective morality.

if you can't point out the foolishness in that response, go and take some water and go to sleep!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by Ubenedictus(m): 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
daben1:
I've sat and thought of this, what's your opinion on this...especially if the man is aware of the abortion
YES IT IS WRONG
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by Ubenedictus(m): 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
Deicide:
if abortion is a sin Then miscarriage is what?
AN ACCIDENT
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by Deicide: 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ubenedictus:
AN ACCIDENT
By who?
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? by promise101: 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
Deicide:
By who?
Wow, roll in more stupidity and foolishness please!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eziza And Oka ~ Orunmila Divination / 2019: The Church Must Vote, Apostle Suleman Tells Christians To Get Their PVC / What People Don't Know About The Secret And Wisdom Of King Solomon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.