Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

My Caucasian Shephard - I Call Him Chairman - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Caucasian Shephard - I Call Him Chairman (1569 Views)

SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies / Caucasian Shephard Puppies In Abuja / Meet Isis My Caucasian Shepherd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Caucasian Shephard - I Call Him Chairman by clydedaniels(m): 9:45am On Oct 02, 2016
Name: Chairman grin

Breed: Caucasian

MOB: Sept 2009

Health: Perfect. (Last anti-Rabbis shot in Aug.)

About;
Chairman like it's breed is intelligent; however, can sometimes be insolent and refuse to listen. He is also very aggressive towards people he does not know.

Exercise and play time is a crucial part of his daily schedule as this helps prevent obesity which is a Caucasian health challenge.

Relationship Life;
Chairman has mated twice in his lifetime (konji cry ) though the outcome of the relationship wasn't clear as the counter parties have proved deceitful, hence the reason we suspended crossing.

Re: My Caucasian Shephard - I Call Him Chairman by clydedaniels(m): 9:50am On Oct 02, 2016
More:
vvv

Re: My Caucasian Shephard - I Call Him Chairman by uboma(m): 10:26am On Oct 02, 2016
Your Chairman is not a pure Caucasian breed.

But he looks well taken care of.

For a 7 years old dog to have mated only twice since it was born isn't too good.

Get a Chairlady for it. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Caucasian Shephard - I Call Him Chairman by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 02, 2016
clydedaniels:
More:
vvv

This picture tat he's looking at the camera is soooo adorable...love to kiss him kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Caucasian Shephard - I Call Him Chairman by donKonji: 10:28am On Oct 02, 2016
Wtf.. Caucasian don suffer well well for naija.
Look up Bsquarekennel's thread for what a CO should look like on the minimum.

https://www.nairaland.com/3330375/new-generation-bsquaredkennels-caucasian

https://www.nairaland.com/2788627/8-weeks-old-caucasian-shepherd#40978961
Re: My Caucasian Shephard - I Call Him Chairman by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2016
Scary dog angry angry
Re: My Caucasian Shephard - I Call Him Chairman by sidnen: 11:20am On Oct 02, 2016
Caucasian/gsd mix. very adorable.
Re: My Caucasian Shephard - I Call Him Chairman by Preshivano01(m): 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
Nice dog... Cross from Caucasian and gsd
Re: My Caucasian Shephard - I Call Him Chairman by clydedaniels(m): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
donKonji:
Wtf.. Caucasian don suffer well well for naija.
Look up Bsquarekennel's thread for what a CO should look like on the minimum.

https://www.nairaland.com/3330375/new-generation-bsquaredkennels-caucasian

https://www.nairaland.com/2788627/8-weeks-old-caucasian-shepherd#40978961

Dude u don't know what you don't know...

Diet is what determines the size of a pet... it was named chairman for a reason... fact that he isn't obese doesn't mean he isnt...
Re: My Caucasian Shephard - I Call Him Chairman by clydedaniels(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

This picture tat he's looking at the camera is soooo adorable...love to kiss him kiss kiss kiss kiss

Lool thanks... Good luck with the kiss tho
Re: My Caucasian Shephard - I Call Him Chairman by donKonji: 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
Bro.. Ur pooch isn't a CO plain and simple. You should address it for what it really is.. Another experimental mix by naija junk breeders. Breed specifications are online for u to look up. Your pooch may be big but that doesn't make it a true CO. The head, muzzle, quarters, fur etc. define what goes into this magnificent breed. And at best urs is a 3rd filial generation of cross breeding activities. Still I must commend ur care and maintenance of the dog. Kudos and thumbs up.
Feeding will definitely not transform a gsd-CO mix to a full bred CO. And u know that fact!

clydedaniels:

Dude u don't know what you don't know...

Diet is what determines the size of a pet... it was named chairman for a reason... fact that he isn't obese doesn't mean he isnt...
Re: My Caucasian Shephard - I Call Him Chairman by miremoses(m): 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
donKonji:
Bro.. Ur pooch isn't a CO plain and simple. You should address it for what it really is.. Another experimental mix by naija junk breeders. Breed specifications are online for u to look up. Your pooch may be big but that doesn't make it a true CO. The head, muzzle, quarters, fur etc. define what goes into this magnificent breed. And at best urs is a 3rd filial generation of cross breeding activities. Still I must commend ur care and maintenance of the dog. Kudos and thumbs up.
Feeding will definitely not transform a gsd-CO mix to a full bred CO. And u know that fact!

bro there z no need for you to argue with him on his own dog,after all,his not selling it or any thing of that nature.
Re: My Caucasian Shephard - I Call Him Chairman by donKonji: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
Yes boss!
Pardon my observations. I'm just one passionate dog lover not happy with the way things are done in this country. The bastardization of dog breeds all in the name of making quick money pisses me.
I apologize to OP. Won't comment any longer on your thread. And congrats on a well maintained dog u got there.
Cheers!

miremoses:
bro there z no need for you to argue with him on his own dog,after all,his not selling it or any thing of that nature.
Re: My Caucasian Shephard - I Call Him Chairman by Coldplay007(f): 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
you shouldn't have cropped the ears... it looked more like a GSD than a CO..
would have been a great GSD..

1 Like

Re: My Caucasian Shephard - I Call Him Chairman by Eveezy(m): 4:03am On Oct 04, 2016
Coldplay007:
you shouldn't have cropped the ears... it looked more like a GSD than a CO..
would have been a great GSD..
Best comment so far, I was about saying this but thankfully u did. @ op d dog is very lovely and clearly was a cauc nd gsd cross but turned out more like a gsd, I only wish d ears were not cropped, he would have looked even better

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Bonanza / Offer 4 You!! 2 Blocks Of Flats In Ota For Sale!!get A Puppy From Europefree! / What This Animal Called

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.