Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch (24972 Views)

Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" / Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch by Africonji: 10:31am On Oct 02, 2016
Ted Odogwu

The wife of a sacked 40-year-old bank worker, Mr. Luke Anyaechie, on Thursday, was delivered of a set of female triplets via caesarean section at a private hospital in Sabon Gari, Kano.

In an interview with SUNDAY PUNCH shortly after the delivery, Anyaechie, an indigene of Umuozu, Imo State, was overwhelmed with joy, despite the job loss.

He added that all three babies were in good health.

The triplets’ father said, “I believe that the Almighty, who is aware of the birth of the innocent babies, would provide them with their daily bread from his bounties, despite losing my bank job due to the current economic predicament.”

Anyachie, who was recently laid off as a staff member of Ecobank in Kano, noted that he had been apprehensive about what the future would hold.

“But as a pious Christian, I finally pitched my hope in God, who will neither disappoint nor frustrate me,” he said.

The Medical Director of Green Land Clinics and Maternity, Dr. Frank Akabudu, who delivered the baby, noted that it was the first set of triplets delivered in the seven-year history of the hospital.

Akabudu, who is also a consultant obstetrician/gynaecologist, said the weights of each of the triplets were 2.1 kg, 2.3 kg and 2.0 kg, respectively.

“They were delivered with two minutes intervals via caesarean section, which lasted for about one hour,” he added.

http://punchng.com/sacked-bankers-wife-gives-birth-triplets-kano/

12 Likes

Re: Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch by jaymejate: 10:33am On Oct 02, 2016
Haa shocked

Well that could be a blessing

1 Like

Re: Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch by morbeta(m): 10:35am On Oct 02, 2016
Baby girls comes with a lot of good fortune. God will definitely provide for you and your family. Congratulations.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch by chumaster(m): 10:39am On Oct 02, 2016
Congrats, God bless those children

cheesy
if you believe that it is a blessing to them, click the facebook link on my signature and like that beautiful girl's photo
abeg o!
gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch by RealJaneDoe: 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
May God provide for them especially in this time of recession

11 Likes

Re: Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch by cescky(m): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
Well what can i say? undecided

God is your strength

2 Likes

Re: Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
Fadafada
Re: Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch by Trapnews: 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
undecided
Re: Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch by Category1: 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
God will provide
Re: Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch by emeijeh(m): 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
I pray you get a good job soonest

2 Likes

Re: Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch by Manone: 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch by EWAagoyin(m): 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
grin grin
Re: Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
for this recession
Re: Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch by soberdrunk(m): 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
Chai!! Na to name them 'BU'chi, 'HA'lima and 'RI'si in the spirit of one Nigeria................ angry

1 Like

Re: Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch by bdek(m): 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
morbeta:
Baby girls comes with a lot of good fortune. God will definitely provide for you and your family. Congratulations.
I hate this kind of mindset,embeded with society believe

3 Likes

Re: Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch by Rett0: 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
Big congrats. The God that provides for me will provide for you.

1 Like

Re: Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
The banker b like...

4 Likes

Re: Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
HA
Re: Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch by afanide: 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
Congrats to her.....
Re: Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch by Moblord(m): 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
Like they said. Every disappointment is a blessing
Re: Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch by Annie2059: 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
winkwow.. congrats. Love twins, triplets, quadruplets and so on
Re: Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch by ReubenE(m): 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
Congratulations man.
But Buhari should do something about this....
Re: Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch by godson4u79(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
Imo women re too fertile

They conceive multiples by mere touching there breast

3 Likes

Re: Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch by Opinedecandid(m): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
As sad as this seems, this family represents less about 0.1 percent of the families which our national government has recently plunged into crises, hopelessness and struggle.

Follow Nigerians, truth be told:

THIS IS NOT FUNNY!
Re: Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch by xana101: 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
I really don't know why I voted for this old man. Well i'm sorry my fellow Nigerian. I'll correct my mistake come 2019. I think I know better now.

1 Like

Re: Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch by Lilimax(f): 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
Congratulations! There names shall be called: Chiwetalu, Chigazu, Chikwado! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch by ceejay80s(m): 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
morbeta:

Point of correction **a lot of bride price!!!**

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Two Year Old Boy Is Stammering / 63-year-old Woman Welcomes First Child / South African Lady Collects Her Husband’s Car From A Side Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.