Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,258 members, 7,811,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) (69805 Views)

Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku / Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. / Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
jerrythafinisher:
After she don chop politicians money .. Abegi, next!!!

But it's not your money, why pained....
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by freeman95(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=49863319][/quote]
is that even you on your profile?
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by Acecube(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
i
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by Eastfield1: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
Is she a wife to Jason Njoku, the owner of IrokoTv?

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by chubbygal(f): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
I love hard working women ! Ladies pls stop sleeping away your lives..

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by brostheo(m): 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
What should I do now,will it attract me to UK? undecided
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by slowbreeze(f): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
Life is really good..see as Mary don fresh finish.Smart move and congrats to her..As sumome rytly put,dats y its good to marry wisely.She married a guy in her line of profession and togedda dey are building an empire..Congrats!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by Temmzz(m): 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ekakamba:
cool
what turmoil
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by happney65: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
veekid:
She is awesome

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... grin grin
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by Vince77(m): 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
micronut:
Child’s father is her husband, Jason Njoku. Nawa oo who wan be father again,? grin grin grin

i just tire. that part was unnecessary.
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by Vince77(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
Eastfield1:
Is she a wife to Jason Njoku, the owner of IrokoTv?

Spouse: Founder of Iroko TV – Jason Njoku is married to Nollywood actress, Mary Remmy.
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ibos making this country proud right from adam.
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by SycophanticGoat: 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
jerrythafinisher:

Were you the politician that gave her money? Or did you miss the part that says she's married to the CEO of Iroko TV? Do you think that a multimillionaire like him wouldn't have enough cash to fund whatever kind of business his wife wants to go into?

Gush! Nigerians are just too daft Sha.. SmH

2 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by HomeOfMe(f): 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
broseme:
Meet the owner/CEO of the newly launched ROK studio/TV in UK.

Mary Remmy Njoku is the CEO of ROK studio/TV. ROK Studios is a Lagos-based film studio, that just  launched a fresh out of the box television channel on Sky TV in the UK.

Facts To Know About Her:She is a Nigerian actress born on the 20th of March, 1985. She grew up in Mile 2 Estate, Amuwo Odofin,

Mary Remmy is an actress, known for Critical Truth (2008), Hand of Fate (2012) and Sins of the Past (2012). She got married to Jason Njoku since August 18, 2012.

Spouse: Founder of Iroko TV – Jason Njoku is married to Nollywood actress, Mary Remmy. The star-studded ceremony took place at the Golden Tulip Hotel in Lagos and was anchored by Nollywood’s Charles Inojie.

The ceremony was attended by several movie and music industry players such as Mercy Aigbe, Emem Isong, Oge Okoye, Mercy Johnson, 2Shotz amongst others. 

She gave birth to her 1st child at age 28, a son Jason Obinna Njoku on July 30, 2013. Child’s father is her husband, Jason Njoku.

Trezzy Helm says big congrats to her.It is not easy to see a lady that has foresight like her.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/meet-actress-mary-remmy-njokuthe-owner.html?m=1
Not too long ago while watching a movie she featured in;I remember asking someone that why does she always play" extra",I.e waka pass roles..,just imagine how things have turned around for her.

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by HomeOfMe(f): 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
broseme:
Meet the owner/CEO of the newly launched ROK studio/TV in UK.

Mary Remmy Njoku is the CEO of ROK studio/TV. ROK Studios is a Lagos-based film studio, that just  launched a fresh out of the box television channel on Sky TV in the UK.

Facts To Know About Her:She is a Nigerian actress born on the 20th of March, 1985. She grew up in Mile 2 Estate, Amuwo Odofin,

Mary Remmy is an actress, known for Critical Truth (2008), Hand of Fate (2012) and Sins of the Past (2012). She got married to Jason Njoku since August 18, 2012.

Spouse: Founder of Iroko TV – Jason Njoku is married to Nollywood actress, Mary Remmy. The star-studded ceremony took place at the Golden Tulip Hotel in Lagos and was anchored by Nollywood’s Charles Inojie.

The ceremony was attended by several movie and music industry players such as Mercy Aigbe, Emem Isong, Oge Okoye, Mercy Johnson, 2Shotz amongst others. 

She gave birth to her 1st child at age 28, a son Jason Obinna Njoku on July 30, 2013. Child’s father is her husband, Jason Njoku.

Trezzy Helm says big congrats to her.It is not easy to see a lady that has foresight like her.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/meet-actress-mary-remmy-njokuthe-owner.html?m=1
Not too long ago while watching a movie she featured in;I remember asking someone that why does she always play" extra",I.e waka pass roles..,just imagine how things have turned around for her.
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by NanciaKay(f): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
cɷŋɠɾatųɭatɩɷŋى!!!!!
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by NigPatriot(m): 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
my brother, negativity leads to stagnation.

jerrythafinisher:
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by doveda: 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
Jealousy.....unlucky for them, thank God for good acting skills and her wonderful husband

junpyo:
Mary Remmy, the walka pass actress who nobody wanted to mingle with...Thank God for Marriage!
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by deb(m): 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
Talk2Bella:
That's why it's advisable to marry wisely

Yea Marry wisely and not be a gold digger. She made something great out of her own life first so she could attract a great man.

Only a dumb ass will marry Olosho with no brain
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
Sugarhugs:

But it's not your money, why pained....
Ain't pained .. And I guess u okay now, Tsw
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by aalangel(f): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
junpyo:
Mary Remmy, the walka pass actress who nobody wanted to mingle with...Thank God for Marriage!

Exactly what I wanted to say. She was struggling for roles, but got connected to Jason, then her destiny changed.
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Were you the politician that gave her money? Or did you miss the part that says she's married to the CEO of Iroko TV? Do you think that a multimillionaire like him wouldn't have enough cash to fund whatever kind of business his wife wants to go into?

Gush! Nigerians are just too daft Sha.. SmH
Yeah, nigerians are just too daft

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by Talk2Bella(f): 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
deb:

Yea Marry wisely and not be a gold digger. She made something great out of her own life first so she could attract a great man.

Only a dumb ass will marry Olosho with no brain

Have you seen the houses these oloshos are building? grin thou shall not judge

No one is a saint and yet everyone is a sinner abi? grin

Why I said it's good to marry wisely is because both husband and wife will help themselves in growing together nothing is a competition between them they just wanna succeed together
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by willismart(m): 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
Kennitrust:
what so special about it.
s.

she own an IROKO TV and you? Haters

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by Iseoluwani: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
Advantage of marrying the right bone
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by adconline(m): 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
I thought she started something from the bottom, but this is a spin-off from her hubby's biz- Iroko TV. Success thru marriage.
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by Jethrolite(m): 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
Wow, Njoku has set her up for life.
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by FunkyMetahuman: 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
ahamonyeka:
Ibos making this country proud right from adam.
stop smoking kush

So Mary remilekun married to njoku is now IBO?

I guess tonto dike obasanjo is now Yoruba ..
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
But i see pictures if Mercy Aigbe flooding everywhere. Where is Mary Remmy Njoku then?

Congrats to whoever she is.
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by reducto: 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
stop smoking kush

So Mary remilekun married to njoku is now IBO?

I guess tonto dike obasanjo is now Yoruba ..

The Igbo dude satisfied her puccy pass all those lazy weaklings called yoloba demons that's why she chose himgrin
Igbos wif their big big preeks causing commotion all the time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Basketmouth Bumps Into Woman Who Paid Him N800 To Perform Years Back / Wizkid Paid N245.9 Million To Perform At An Indian Royal Wedding / Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.