Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) (69856 Views)

Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku / Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. / Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by IamNawty(f): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
manikspears:

Madam kon dey go, you be disgrace I no one make people see us together, see your life, so you no fit construct English, you dey rely on meme. How long have you been saving them cheesy?

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by manikspears: 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=49879434][/quote]

Let me narrow it down for you, I'm currently in my house, on my bed, come and find me grin.
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by IamNawty(f): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
manikspears:

Let me narrow it down for you, I'm currently in my house, on my bed, come and find me grin.

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by manikspears: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=49881781][/quote]

On behalf of every sane person on nairaland we want to thank you for being such a stupid sport and evidently making yourself known.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' / Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) / Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.