Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) (69857 Views)

Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku / Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. / Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by korazon(f): 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
stop smoking kush

So Mary remilekun married to njoku is now IBO?

I guess tonto dike obasanjo is now Yoruba ..

Why do you buhari supporters lie a lot? Remilekun ko......Remileaguero ni angry The babe is igbo! Remmy is the short form of Remigius (Someone correct me if I got the spelling wrong)

2 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
stop smoking kush

stop talking jargons is it not the husband's money?
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by Adaezeagu(f): 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
stop smoking kush
stop smoking dried shit
she's ONYE Igbo gerrit

2 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by AreaFada2: 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
Yoruba & Igbo people call each other Igbos & Coninos, but the men & women cannot get their hands off each other. grin cheesy grin

Instead of just admitting that they just cannot do without each other, and co-operate for mutual progress, everybody dey form. Oya Kwantinew.
But remember diaris Gawd o!! cheesy
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by evy1(m): 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
IamNawty:
Lucky woman , lord I tap into dis her blessings o
cheesy grin You be palm wine tapper?

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
reducto:

The Igbo dude satisfied her puccy pass all those lazy weaklings called yoloba demons that's why she chose himgrin
Igbos wif their big big preeks causing commotion all the time.

Word!
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by sholay2011(m): 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
Hmmmm....
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by vengertime: 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
jerrythafinisher:
After she don chop politicians money .. Abegi, next!!!
your own poverty no get part 2

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by carlarock: 12:03am On Oct 03, 2016
Is it not own by her hubby again? Anyway the two shall become one.
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by petersky: 12:33am On Oct 03, 2016
Descendants of Afonjas hope u saw her name njoku
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by IamNawty(f): 1:12am On Oct 03, 2016
freeman95:

is that even you on your profile?
www.google.com
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by IamNawty(f): 1:16am On Oct 03, 2016
evy1:

cheesy grin You be palm wine tapper?
no sir.. I be current tapper grin
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by kayttah(m): 1:17am On Oct 03, 2016
Husbands of Lagos.

Damn funny
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by Godsbaby95(f): 1:17am On Oct 03, 2016
Learn to celebrate others and you too will be celebrated. Dont throw shade. Bless!
jerrythafinisher:
After she don chop politicians money .. Abegi, next!!!
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by amacastel: 2:33am On Oct 03, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
stop smoking kush

Without her igbo husband she will still be a waka pass actress so her success story is from marriage which means her igbo husband set her up to be a ceo.
Tonto is a super star actress b4 meting her husband so she is made without marriage the marriage just complement her success. Hope I clarify u now.

2 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by LorDBolton(m): 4:50am On Oct 03, 2016
This babe dat usually does minor roles which usually revolve around 'sex' (not explicit o. But small roles up n coming have to settle for)

Years later she owns rok studios? Na GODWIN. I'm impressed

2 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by freeman95(m): 6:38am On Oct 03, 2016
IamNawty:
www.google.com
na just simple question
problem with naija girls, una go dey do like say god deybuna back
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by IamNawty(f): 6:56am On Oct 03, 2016
freeman95:

na just simple question

problem with naija girls, una go dey do like say god deybuna back
awww sorry honey. I didn't check the moniker well, tot it's one guy dat yaf Bn insulting me since lol.
Goodmrng and no it's not me tongue
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by manikspears: 9:00am On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=49863319][/quote]

Babe, your face innocent and fine pass this one wey you dey do o wink.
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by Orikinla(m): 9:05am On Oct 03, 2016
Congratulations!
When Jason Njoku had less than N100 in his bank account in 2010 and suffering and smiling, many mofos in Nollywood were making mockery of him. But within 5 years Almighty Baba God JEHOVAH turned his life around with IROKO from YouTube and made him a multimillionaire in US$ and he will soon be making his first US$1Billion.

Many of those posing and posturing as cinema dons in Nigeria are debtors and living large on borrowed money. While Jason Njoku is debt free.

Whosoever Almighty God has chosen to promote, nobody can demote.
Somebody shout HALLELUJAH!

2 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by IamNawty(f): 9:08am On Oct 03, 2016
manikspears:

Babe, your face innocent and fine pass this one wey you dey do o wink.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 03, 2016
Talk2Bella:
That's why it's advisable to marry wisely

ASinnnnmn marry for the bar shebi cheesy wink
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by freeman95(m): 10:59am On Oct 03, 2016
IamNawty:
awww sorry honey. I didn't check the moniker well, tot it's one guy dat yaf Bn insulting me since lol.
Goodmrng and no it's not me tongue

its fine... i'm isaac grin

u?
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by manikspears: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=49872600][/quote]

See your head like pineapple and you no dey plan change. Well that doesn't affect dollar to naira. * over to the next thing *
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by IamNawty(f): 11:48am On Oct 03, 2016
manikspears:

See your head like pineapple and you no dey plan change. Well that doesn't affect dollar to naira. * over to the next thing *

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by hemama(f): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2016
micronut:
Child’s father is her husband, Jason Njoku. Nawa oo who wan be father again,? grin grin grin
i tire ooo
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by IamNawty(f): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2016
freeman95:

its fine... i'm isaac grin

u?
I'm Nawty
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by freeman95(m): 11:59am On Oct 03, 2016
IamNawty:
I'm Nawty
na wa o...
so to talk your real name now na wahala??
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by manikspears: 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=49877085][/quote]

You lack manners and you are a good example of flesh without brain so sorry I thought otherwise , Abeg go back to your lane.the one wey you don do with my mention don do I don't want to be associated with people like you. Have a safe trip.
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by Valentina112(f): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
more success 2 her
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by IamNawty(f): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
manikspears:

You lack manners and you are a good example of flesh without brain so sorry I thought otherwise , Abeg go back to your lane.the one wey you don do with my mention don do I don't want to be associated with people like you. Have a safe trip.

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) by manikspears: 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=49879037][/quote]

Madam kon dey go, you be disgrace I no one make people see us together, see your life, so you no fit construct English, you dey rely on meme. How long have you been saving them cheesy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' / Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) / Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.