Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Virgins Anonymous : Dedicated To Virgins Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgins Anonymous : Dedicated To Virgins Only (2907 Views)

High School Admission for Virgins Only / To Virgins And Non-virgins / Virgins Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgins Anonymous : Dedicated To Virgins Only by gram: 9:42am On Oct 16, 2009
I have read so much about virgins and virginity on nairaland. I dont know if a thread like this exists already but I observed that a good number of
virgins are not too pleased with the fact that premarital sex is prevalent, or that eventually they may not get like minded virgins in return. I think virgins can help themselves by hooking up here and encouraging themselves to stay as virgins if they so desire. This is not to say virginity is a must,I feel that when you make a choice it is easier to follow through with it, especially if you have like minded people. This is not to say virgins ar better people either or will get the best choices, but at least they will be HAPPY WITH THEIR CHOICES.
Re: Virgins Anonymous : Dedicated To Virgins Only by rave2u: 9:46am On Oct 16, 2009
And you all get increasingly daft each passing day!
Re: Virgins Anonymous : Dedicated To Virgins Only by honeric01(m): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2009
rave2u:

And you all get increasingly daft each passing day!

did you make any sense with what you've just typed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virgins Anonymous : Dedicated To Virgins Only by gram: 9:51am On Oct 16, 2009
@honeric 01 ,I wonder o.
Re: Virgins Anonymous : Dedicated To Virgins Only by johntosin(m): 10:16am On Oct 16, 2009
infact, some people are big fools!, just look at what rave2u posted, in a serious matter like this, enh?!
Re: Virgins Anonymous : Dedicated To Virgins Only by honeric01(m): 10:21am On Oct 16, 2009
johntosin:

infact, some people are big fools!, just look at what rave2u posted, in a serious matter like this, enh?!

he's just a perfect example to the fact that not everyone with a head's got a brain in it.
Re: Virgins Anonymous : Dedicated To Virgins Only by johntosin(m): 10:32am On Oct 16, 2009
exactly!

His head is just an empty container with no brain. grin
Re: Virgins Anonymous : Dedicated To Virgins Only by StellaN3(f): 10:36am On Oct 16, 2009
gram i love that
at least u have encourage me to move on kiss kiss
Re: Virgins Anonymous : Dedicated To Virgins Only by honeric01(m): 10:43am On Oct 16, 2009
johntosin:

exactly!

His head is just an empty container with no brain. grin

grin grin
Re: Virgins Anonymous : Dedicated To Virgins Only by johntosin(m): 10:51am On Oct 16, 2009
@stella, checked your profile-age 19,good,u need it ,, pls keep it up.

and for those of use who av lost our viginity since pry 6,lets strive towards purity,

i always wish am a virgin, but, cry
Re: Virgins Anonymous : Dedicated To Virgins Only by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 16, 2009
Why would anyone want to log their info in a public forum? Forum Goons will be using it against NLers sooner or later. undecided
Re: Virgins Anonymous : Dedicated To Virgins Only by MuslimIgbo: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
gram:
I have read so much about virgins and virginity on nairaland. I dont know if a thread like this exists already but I observed that a good number of
virgins are not too pleased with the fact that premarital sex is prevalent, or that eventually they may not get like minded virgins in return. I think virgins can help themselves by hooking up here and encouraging themselves to stay as virgins if they so desire. This is not to say virginity is a must,I feel that when you make a choice it is easier to follow through with it, especially if you have like minded people. This is not to say virgins ar better people either or will get the best choices, but at least they will be HAPPY WITH THEIR CHOICES.
98% of girls on NairaIand are loose wayward SLÚTs and WHORÈS already.
Most already lost counts of bodycount and many with double digits bodycount.

After becoming a leftover and used products by numerous useless guys and married men, they'll start looking for a handsome, rich and GODLY mumu guy to wife them, as if they'll like their brothers or son to marry a useless person like them.

To all the WHORÈS reading this (any girl with more than 2 bodycount is a WHORÈ), YOUR PAST MUST HUNT YOU BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

If you've knowingly slept with married men, MAY YOU NOT ENJOY YOUR MARRIAGE AND HUSBAND TOO.

Virginity is the greatest gift a girl can give her husband....
YOU CAN'T EXPECT YOUR HUSBAND TO LOVE, CHERISH AND VALUE SOMETHING YOU'VE GIVEN AWAY FREELY AND CHEAPLY.

(1) (Reply)

Can Nland Guys Do Dis. / Why Do Good Girls Date Bad Boys? / Singles: A Positive View Towards Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.