Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Business Advice Needed For Opening A Corporate Bank Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Advice Needed For Opening A Corporate Bank Account (914 Views)

My Experience With A Corporate Begger / Requirements In Opening A Corporate Bank Account In Nigeria / 10 Nigerian Banks' Requirement For Opening Current And Savings Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Advice Needed For Opening A Corporate Bank Account by dilini(m): 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
Hello guys,

I have a business name registered in 2009 and I'm looking at opening a corporate account for it and advertising my business both online and offline which should cover the southwest states with high expectancies for bank deposits for the products that will be sold. My question is: Which bank is best suited for business considering opening the corporate business account and what are the requirements needed for opening such account in such bank?

Thanks..
Re: Business Advice Needed For Opening A Corporate Bank Account by Profsaam: 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
GTBank.
Zenith Bank
First Bank
Access Bank
Diamond Bank

Requirements.
CAC Certificate
Tax Identification No
Valid ID
PHCN or Water Bill

You will need to deposit like N10,000 out of which will be used for verification of all the documents you submitted.
Re: Business Advice Needed For Opening A Corporate Bank Account by bestspoke: 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
Profsaam:
GTBank.
Zenith Bank
First Bank
Access Bank
Diamond Bank

Requirements.
CAC Certificate
Tax Identification No
Valid ID
PHCN or Water Bill

You will need to deposit like N10,000 out of which will be used for verification of all the documents you submitted.

Nice one ,

@Op this is your answer here, in addition,
in some cases they will come to verify your business address,like first bank did in my case. First bank is cool they operate zero balance.

Tin number is also necessary, you get that at the closest FIRS office near you.

Regards
Re: Business Advice Needed For Opening A Corporate Bank Account by Profsaam: 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
bestspoke:

Nice one ,

@Op this is your answer here, in addition,
in some cases they will come to verify your business address,like first bank did in my case. First bank is cool they operate zero balance.

Tin number is also necessary, you get that at the closest FIRS office near you.

Regards

I use Zenith and GTbank they also operate Zero Balances too

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Issues 7 Day Shut-down Warning To Shoprite / Ayo Arowolo: How To Set Specific Money Goals / Diamond Bank The Worst Bank Alife In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.